collapse
Double U Hunting Supply Advertise on Hunting-Washington

Author Topic: Giving up the special spots - Forum etiquette  (Read 7422 times)

Offline Naches Sportsman

• Virtual Campfire
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
Re: Giving up the special spots - Forum etiquette
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2016, 09:24:50 PM »
gee whiz mister that sounds like too much work! you're harshing my mellow

Yo, how about you texted me your gps spots for birds?

dont be a hater :chuckle:

New hunters (or experienced hunters new to upland) I'll give you perhaps the biggest resource you'll ever need to get started:

http://wdfw.wa.gov/

C'mon guys, this state makes it really easy to find places to get started hunting upland birds.  Best of all, you can do it from the comfort of your own home!  This is my first year hunting upland as I didn't have a dog prior, but I've got more spots marked on my GPS then I'll be able to explore this season, all from homework done on the WDFW site.  I'm fully expecting quite a few of those spots to be a bust, but I'm optimistically hopefully about others.

Living on the westside is no excuse for a freebie, it just means you have to do twice as much homework before you hit the road.  Know your target, study your target and their habits, find the habitat, and give it a go!

I've posted your address and phone number on Facebook for all new upland hunters to use and contact for upland areas.
:chuckle: :chuckle:
Leave No Trace!

Did you draw a tag and need help?

White Pass Outfitters and Chinook Pass Outfitters are the only two outfitters with special use permits in the 346-364 area. Give them a call and see if they suite your needs.

I am no longer giving out information for free.

Offline JDHasty

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Benefactor Member, GOA Life Member, Father of 3 NRA Life Members
Re: Giving up the special spots - Forum etiquette
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2016, 02:14:47 AM »
Don't take anyone to your chanterelles spots either.  They will come back and tear all the roots out and ruin that for you almost with 100% certainty.