collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: disabled veteran looking for late season deer spot near gmu 124  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Screwtape5981

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
    • 622 2nd Ave S
  • Groups: Dav
disabled veteran looking for late season deer spot near gmu 124
« on: November 11, 2017, 11:19:37 AM »
I am a disabled veteran and subsistance hunter looking for suggestions on public or private land to fill my late season whitetail tag near colville/spokane near gmu 124.
I can walk any terrain,cross fence and water fine and I have assistance plus my handicap tag for that area allows me to shoot antlerless and I'm just as happy with a nice doe.
Im happy to pay a tresspass fee or use shortrange weapons for private property access.Any suggestions for good public land is very welcome.

Offline 1972Pinto

• Tracker
  • Groups: NRA
Re: disabled veteran looking for late season deer spot near gmu 124
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 03:39:45 AM »
Blanchard rd, Conklin, tallman, day-mt Spokane, Thompson creek, and Jackson roads should put you one some good lands. Lots of pressure but that's the way it is in 124. You should have no problem finding a doe. Hope this helps

Offline NobodySpecial

• Pilgrim
Re: disabled veteran looking for late season deer spot near gmu 124
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 10:09:22 PM »
Screwtape: Shoot me a PM if you want to head out this weekend, I would love to partner up. Fellow DV, but on a regular late season tag. I'm new to hunting the area, planning on hitting the IEP land near the Selkirks and/or the south side of Mt Spokane. I've also got a local butcher lined up if that tickles your fancy as well. Let me know!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal