collapse
Enter by February 22 Experience A Successful Turkey Hunt With Bearpaw Outfitters

Author Topic: You guys turkey hunting the Chewelah, Colville area the first week of season.  (Read 10208 times)

Offline turkeydancer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Fairgrounds ... Heading north, take the left just past Les Schwab tires and go down hill a couple blocks ...

Offline Devinshoe

• Longhunter
Hey i live in the colville area . if yall are around, just pm me and illl swing by to say hello to you all. I just live right outside Colville. Hope to meet you all.

Offline turkeydancer

• Sourdough
:whoo:
They passed the Federal budget, so the trip is back on --- at Benny's Thursday and Friday nights for sure ... and dependent on success maybe until Tuesday at noon.
 :drool:

TD, Glad to hear your back in the game for the big weekend.  Have a great opener!  Not sure yet if I will be hunting north of you or south of you yet .............. keeping my options open at this point.  And yeah we will need to find some beard draggers if we are going to keep up with Turkey Slayer and Yelp!   :chuckle:

PG - thanks ... guess it doesn't matter if you're north or south of me as long as you're not downwind of me ... could ruin your day ... good luck to you and all our Hunt NW group on getting some 25# draggers ... be safe.

Offline bearmanric

• RIP Colockumelk
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
  • Tenino Wa
    • Rick Robbins
heading over this afternon. here is my Rig. say Hi Rick ;)

RIP Colockumelk
http://rrcalls.com/

Offline Wayne1

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Longhunter
I'm about 10 minutes from the Fair grounds.....  ya'll let me know when your settled in there.
Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road. --David Letterman

Offline turkeydancer

• Sourdough
Short trip this year so not taking the trailer to the fairgrounds ... I'll be checking in about noon to Benny's then off to take my landowners some thank you gifts (elk meat, deer meat, salmon, jug of their favorite, or other).