Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Deer Hunting / Re: How is the twisp Winthrop area fairing so far 2018?
« Last post by X-Force on Today at 10:31:12 PM »
I havenít been to the Methow in 2018 but in 2017 during season I saw 11 legal bucks in 6 days of being in the valley, 2016 I saw 5 legal bucks in 4 days, 2015 I saw 2 legal bucks in 3 days.

Very anecdotal. But I say it to say, donít be discouraged. Deer numbers arenít at there peak but getting out in awesome country, covering ground, getting to know the lay of the land will create memories and opertunities that you wonít get reading hunt-wa or sitting and thinking about hunting trips.
Other Classifieds / 2018 Malibu 23 LSV
« Last post by Pnwrider on Today at 10:27:50 PM »
Probably the wrong crowd but you never know. I have a like new, 2018 Malibu 23 lsv read to surf, wakeboard, tube, or play on. This boat throws a killer surf wave. 20 hours and increasing with use.  2 pairs of exile audio sxt9q tower speakers. Please call, text or pm any questions. Note: for some reasons I donít get pm notifications so call or text is probably best. Two 0 six 618 three zero 55
$104,500

Weapons & Ammo Classifieds / Re: WTB reloading equipment
« Last post by HighlandLofts on Today at 10:27:08 PM »
When I bought my lock n load kit it was on sale, I had a gift card, and a Cabelas $20 card and it came with a free sonic cleaner.
When I bought the kit I was going to keep the sonic cleaner and sell the Lock N Load kit.
My kid talked me into setting it up, my single stage presses went bye-bye except one old Pacific press.
I had it drilled and taped to except the Lock N Load adapter for the RCBS. so I have two lock n load presses.
Other Classifieds / Re: Kuiu Icon Pro 3200
« Last post by Jgill19 on Today at 10:20:34 PM »
I'd be interested in the bag if you decide to separate it from the rest.
This is no different than the guy who invented an automobile carburetor that got 90 mpg. The oil industry shut him down quickly. That carburetor would have impacted the oil industry's bottom dollar.  Preventing Forest Fires would impact the Funding (Bottom dollar) of the Forest Service.

The Forest Service has evolved into the firefighting business, over the past decade or so.  Firefighting is HUGE money for the service.  Their priority used to be to PREVENT Forest Fires.  That's no longer the case.
Power Equipment & RV / Maybe moving to Idaho
« Last post by bornhunter on Today at 10:09:55 PM »
Can anyone recommend a CPA in Idaho who can tell a person about which state is more retirement friendly, either Idaho or Washington? Would like to get out of Washington now that we have to lock up our guns in our house but Idahos state income tax I think will take a huge chunk of change out of our income. A good CPA should be able to tell a person what to expect to pay. Washington is rapidly bwcoming the new California.
Power Equipment & RV / Re: Side by Side or Jeep
« Last post by bornhunter on Today at 10:00:33 PM »
O really like the rubi but jeep folks are saying ro stay away from the rubi if you want to flat tow???
Deer Hunting / Re: What does he score? 7mm version
« Last post by fishnfur on Today at 09:50:34 PM »
I'm betting that in the future, you start looking a little longer before you administer the death ray.
Deer Hunting / Re: High Buck Hunt
« Last post by 7mmfan on Today at 09:48:07 PM »
My son and i both killed bucks last year right around 140 pounds of meat and head each I killed mine solo and it was a define two trip proposition. Like I said we took head horns heart liver and I really scrounge all the meat except ribs. 60 lbs of gear 140 pounds of deer. You do the math . I did get it all in one pack and tried made it about 70 yds before I decided I wasn't superman.

I want to hunt where your hunting. I take the rib meat too and the most I've ever gotten was 90# of a big animal. I suppose you add head/horns, heart, liver that adds 15 or 20# but still, those are big animules.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10