Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Power Equipment & RV / Re: Coolant Problem 2000 GMC Sierra
« Last post by lokidog on Today at 08:29:17 AM »
These have a goofy plastic snap on connection from the heater hose to the heater core. Mine cracked and lost water there. Takes a special tool to take them on and off. I cut the connection off the hose and hacksawed the end of the heater core connection off. Slipped the hose on and clamped over that. I was out pretty deep in the woods when it went bad and didnít have the tool or hose to do the factory method. Still holding 8 years later.

I think I saw those fitting one one video I watched, have to have a tool that goes inside them to release or something.
Guns and Ammo / Re: .223
« Last post by mountainman on Today at 08:23:59 AM »
I would second the CZ for a light weight, accurate 223. Have 2,  one with the deep bluing and blonde stock. My go-to when setting up to call
Other Classifieds / Re: Firsr Lite Beanie - Pine Color
« Last post by Elkaholic87 on Today at 08:07:33 AM »
Bummer. Was is the Tag Cuff beanie by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guns and Ammo / Re: 300 WSM vs 300 Win mag
« Last post by BULLBLASTER on Today at 07:58:41 AM »
I like having a brake on my 300. Ear plugs donít bother me as I wear them even when hunting with out a brake. But it was sure nice to watch all 3 deer I shot with my 300 last fall drop in the scope and see bullet impacts.
Trail Cameras / Re: Elk deer
« Last post by Watimberghost on Today at 07:57:15 AM »
Really cool pic :tup:
Other Classifieds / Browning 2-7x32
« Last post by MHWASH on Today at 07:54:57 AM »
I bought this scope several years ago and it's been mounted on my Mod 7 .260 since. Nothing wrong with the scope, I just upgraded.
Slight ring marks. These scopes were made by Bushnell, basically a 4200 without the rain guard.

$125 shipped.
Other Classifieds / Re: For Sale- Eberlestock team elk
« Last post by Big6bull on Today at 07:52:11 AM »
Bump
Guns and Ammo / Re: .223
« Last post by Scheindogg on Today at 07:41:08 AM »
Also speaking of savage I have the DOA hunter (the trophy hunter with a better scope) and itís amazing so if you wanted to step above the axis and go for the trophy hunter that would be a terrific option for you. They also make a hog hunter series chambered in .223 thatís great for Varmints!
Scopes and Optics / Cabelas Krotos HD spotting scope
« Last post by crabcreekhunter on Today at 07:40:18 AM »
Just ordered the 15-45x65 last night since they are having a killer deal at cabelas.  Picked it up for 342 and the bigger 80mm is 699.  Looked through them a couple times and quite decent glass from the little outside of the store I looked.  Same scope as the athlon Ares I believe, most likely from the same factory anyhow.  From others reviews it should be better than the vortex viper and hoping to be on par with the razor as some have said.  Either way was just too good of a deal to pass up since its better than my ghost spotter I have now.
Other Classifieds / Re: ISO: Toyota 4Runner
« Last post by 92xj on Today at 07:38:22 AM »
@ribka had a neighbor looking to get rid of one awhile ago, I don't remember any details. Hopefully he'll chime in if it's still available.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10