collapse
Advertise on Hunting-Washington Advertise on Hunting-Washington

Author Topic: H-W $100 Lotto "Enter Free"  (Read 565269 times)

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Off-Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
Re: H-W $100 Lotto "Enter Free"
« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2017, 10:47:44 PM »
5-11-17-23
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Off-Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #276 on: August 18, 2017, 09:13:00 PM »
6, 19 16, 10.
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Off-Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2017, 10:45:27 PM »
Dead?