collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: elk rumors: part infinty  (Read 2040 times)

Offline plague

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
elk rumors: part infinty
« on: September 08, 2008, 03:36:11 PM »
First off, I am not condemning this forum.  Just those who feel their way is the only way.  This IS America, and you CAN do what you want within the boundaries of the law.  You HAVE to be tolerant.  I am against vehement rheotric, particularly from individuals who dont have all the information that they need to make an informed decision.  I can tell you this topic has had many inaccuracies that I have not corrected.  Yet some spout off as if all things have been written in stone.

Yes, I came here to defend this hunt only.  No I will not be a regular part of this site.  Why?  Because I spend 200 days a years actually hunting.  Spring, summer, fall and winter.  I am a hunter first and foremost.  Not a blogger.  I don't pretend to be any better that anyone else here.  I am not out for glory.  I love to hunt.  I love elk.  Nothing else matters.

I ask not for respect concerning this hunt.  Only understanding.  You may not agree with anything to do with it.  Fine.  Just understand those who partcipated in it had a great time, felt a great deal of accomplishment and dont like being lumped into the catagory of poacher or worse.  We are hunters who got to go on a hunt of a lifetime.  Sure it was not ours, but we were there.  Few can say that they were a small part of hunt that produced a state record.  Not for glory, but for an experience.  

I have read other topics.  This one is just one that I have a personal connection with.  I think everyone has a right to their opinion.  Thats great.  But as they have a right to express their thoughts, so do I to defend mine.

Now we all know were each other are coming from.  

P.S.  Wolves blow.
I lurk in the shadows
Wait for the kill
I have no remorse
For the blood that I spill

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87