collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: BIGFOOT  (Read 27463 times)

Offline rainshadow1

• RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
  • Custom Calls and Knives
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/RainShadow-Game-Calls-Custom-Knives/133406026689512?ref=hl
    • RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives
Re: BIGFOOT
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »
Fanatic,

Same song second verse. Lake at the end of a 5 mile dirt road. Right after dark. BIG rocks. No light, no gun... fired up the Powerstroke and tried headlighting across the lake, but couldn't see anything.

Jefferson County.
- - Steve
View and Purchase/Order Custom Calls!
Cougar Hunters!!! Check out Calling Products and Call-In Stories!
View the Blade Gallery, & Purchase/Order a Custom Knife!
 www.rain-shadow.com

RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives on Facebook

Labrador Retrievers - https://rainshadowlabradors.com

Offline WAPITIHUNTER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
  • Wapiti are food and so are elk!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 09:03:39 PM »
Yes but you still see bears being shot all the time and you also see them killed on the highways too. How come Bigfoot has never been hit on the highway?

Offline Timberlineduke

• Tracker
  • "Failing to plan, is planning to fail"
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 09:35:46 PM »
He's out there........... :twocents: He's a lot smarter then a bear....... :chuckle:

Offline miah

• Hunter
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 09:55:41 PM »
I believe, and if I see one it better not be a man in a suit because its gettin an arrow. lol

Offline wrangler

• Longhunter
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2008, 10:04:10 PM »
this was pretty damn far back in the gpw earlier in the summer at a little lake that i can't remember the name of... prolly a mile or so from the trail. print only has 4 toes? i dunno what the hell made it but it wasn't very old. looked to have stepped out of the brush, in the sand then right in to the lake. no other tracks anywhere around. it looked kinda fake to me,  needless to say the girlfriend made it VERY clear we were not camping there... i was ok with that. :dunno:

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 11:06:09 AM by wrangler »

Offline bankwalker

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 10:07:12 PM »
i had something throwing big basketball sized rocks at me and a friend once. we were camping around mt adams for a few days. and 2 of the 3 days we had weird encounters. once was a mile or so from camp on our way back from a hike to a lake. and the second was at night. we had the cooler setup away from camp and i was walking up to grab a couple drinks for the guys i was with (i was only 15 and didnt drink) and most of them were to drunk to even walk.

as i bent down to open the cooler something made a noise and stud up. it was about 1 foot taller then me and smelled worse then any of the guys i was with. they had been camping for 1 week with no showers  :chuckle:. i took off running scared *censored*less.

it had rained that night before this encounter, and then next morning we checked for prints and found nothing. strangley enough the 10" round tree our cooler was chained to was broken over and the lip to the cooler was ripped off.

the encounter with the rock throwing was with us walking along a very steep slope. the top of this slope was all rock with most being about the size of a basketball and some alot bigger. there was a line of trees about 70ft or so along this trail with nothing up hill or below the trees. as we got halfway along the slope a couple rocks hit the trees infront of us. now usually it wouldnt bug me but these rocks hit about 30ft above us in the trees. no possible way for them to get that much momentum and bounce off the hill to hit that hi. as the top of the hill was only 40yd or so above us. we stood there just looking up in pure shock not having any idea what had just happened. the scary part was just about to happen. as we were just standing there looking up another rock came flying over there edge right towards up. it sure didnt take long for us to get the hell out of there.

now i was never interested in bigfoot and really i am not now. i had no idea what he/she was known for so i figured it was just people f'n with us.

a couple months later i watched my first bigfoot show. and there were talking about im throwing big rocks and smelling very bad and also knocking over small trees in a pattern sence to mark areas.

strange to say the least

Offline bow4elk

• Pacific Northwest Bowhunting
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Frontiersman
  • Contact me at: tom@pnwbowhunting.com
    • https://www.facebook.com/pacific.northwest.bowhunting/
    • Pacific Northwest Bowhunting
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2008, 09:38:40 AM »
Not saying anyone didn't experience all the rocks, etc. but I need to see one dead on the ground, or bones that don't match any creature in North America based on DNA testing.

Footprints are easy to fake.  Mechanical weathering can trigger unexpected rock slides and the occassional boulder breaking loose.  Again, not calling anyone a liar, just saying it's possible for rocks to come tumbling down unexpectedly.  It's happened for millions of years on steep slopes.  Now, if you're on flat ground and a 150 pound rock comes at you sideways, then I think there's something compelling to investigate!

Would love to think there's something out there but logic says otherwise.  They have to eat, poop, drink, etc., just like the rest of us and every living creature on earth.  No concrete evidence exists anywhere to prove they exist.  This day and age, I don't even believe video footage no matter how "real" it appears.  If Hollywood can make outerspace battles look real, I'm pretty sure someone can make a realistic jiggly video of a Bigfoot eating whistle pigs or some other tasty nugget.

Just my pesimistic opinion ;)
Official Measurer: Pope and Young Club, NW Big Game Inc., National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association, Oregon Shed Hunters
First Hunt Foundation mentor
Washington State R3 Coordinator

Pacific Northwest Bowhunting http://www.pnwbowhunting.com

Offline bucklucky

• Old Salt
    • Charlie Smith
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2008, 01:42:24 PM »
The rocks that I had hitting the water were one at a time and lasted for a couple minutes, at a rate of a rock per 20 seconds or so. I couldnt see them, it was just around the corner. I was thinking maybee it could have been a beaver slapping his tail on the water though  :dunno: Sounded more like big rocks to me though. But when your scared your mind begins to wander a bit  :chuckle: BIGFOOT! :yike:

Offline Bofire

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
  • Harley YAR YAR YAR!
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2008, 03:31:58 PM »
I beleive, he lives on Offutt Lake Road. I used to go calling with him, at least he said he was using a call to make them sounds.
He goes by the :chuckle: name Bearmanric! you talk about smelly!
Carl
When the chips are down..... the buffalo is empty!!

I do not shop at Amazon

Offline bankwalker

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2008, 03:51:40 PM »
The rocks that I had hitting the water were one at a time and lasted for a couple minutes, at a rate of a rock per 20 seconds or so. I couldnt see them, it was just around the corner. I was thinking maybee it could have been a beaver slapping his tail on the water though  :dunno: Sounded more like big rocks to me though. But when your scared your mind begins to wander a bit  :chuckle: BIGFOOT! :yike:

yeah the rocks i had flying at me had no possible way of breaking that far away from the slope and at that distance. they would have had to shoot straight out from the top of the slope to make it that far up the tree in a that short of a drop.

Offline bucklucky

• Old Salt
    • Charlie Smith
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2008, 03:53:25 PM »
I beleive, he lives on Offutt Lake Road. I used to go calling with him, at least he said he was using a call to make them sounds.
Carl

:chuckle:

Offline DeKuma

• Sourdough
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2008, 04:02:23 PM »
Carl
Now that is funny Carl!!
- Scott

Offline popeshawnpaul

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Frontiersman
    • http://www.facebook.com/smccully
    • Nature Photography
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »
OMG.  Your yetti stories are cracking me up.  I can't believe some of you actually say this stuff in public.  LOL.

Offline bucklucky

• Old Salt
    • Charlie Smith
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2008, 03:09:01 PM »
Its all in good fun!  :chuckle:

Offline BC CHASER

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
  • Si vis pacem para bellum
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2008, 03:26:27 PM »
I must admit something to you guys,  last year I was out looking for the Bigfoot.  I was up in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.  I was on a ridge hot on his trail and it was getting late.  So I marked my last position on the GPS and started heading back to the truck.  About 4 miles from the truck I heard something behind me.  I turned around with the surefire and looked into the bush,  but nothing so I kept going.  About two miles from the truck I entered a meadow and out of the sky came a really bright light.  The next thing I remembered was waking up on a table in what looked like a surgery room.  I noticed movement around me and when my eyes came into focus I saw them.  Little pale aliens with big black eyes.  They poked me and prodded me and ....well I am not going to give you guys the details.  Next thing I remember was waking up in what seemed like a recovery room and guess who was there on the bed next to me.............Elvis!  I asked him ''what he was doing'' and he said ''these little guys are real cool and he decided to stay with them and not come back to earth.''  He said they wanted to show me a few things before they dropped me off.  So we went to a viewing room with a window in it.  We flew into the water I think somewhere in the Mediterranean and we saw some mermaids.  They were HOT!  Next we flew to go see Nessy,  she is real big and a really good swimmer.  After that we saw vampires, wherewolves and alien/human crossbreads!  Then they took me back to my truck.  When I got off of the spaceship Elvis said "hey" so I turned around and he said " don't waste your time looking for bigfoot because he doesn't exist!"  I said thanks and drove home.  Sorry I had to do this! :chuckle:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 03:43:56 PM by BC CHASER »
WA.MT.UT.AZ.KS.NM.CO.AK.NZ.
Lion Pride founding member

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Walked a cougar down by Rainier10
[Today at 08:43:32 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101