collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Where to find Land Lease information  (Read 1593 times)

Offline adutton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
Where to find Land Lease information
« on: June 24, 2013, 04:49:27 PM »
Howdy, I am wondering about land leases and don't know what site to go to. I have searched some sites on the web but they don't seem to have leases, mostly just other states.  Would love to find some land lease that has multiple hunting/fishing opportunities near Cle Elum. Thanks for any advise.

Offline adutton

• Pilgrim
Re: Where to find Land Lease information
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 10:59:48 AM »
Man, I guess land leases are not very popular around then? or am I just not in the right forum?

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 11:06:53 AM »
There is nothing near Cle Elum that I know of.

On the west side of the state, some of the timber companies have the hunting rights for certain tracts of land up for lease.

Port Blakely, Rayonier, and Weyerhaeuser are the three that I know of. This is the first year Weyerhaeuser has done so.

Offline mpetersen

• Tracker
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 11:29:09 AM »
You got that right adutton !! On the west side the subject is not real popular.  Alot of guys are pissed seeing this state going down this road.  I can't speak for the east side but here it's getting to be a problem, some timber companies are attempting to price the majority of hunters out of the game. With weyco jumping on the lease and access fee band wagon it's really going to put the screws to folks who aren't willing or able to fork out thousands to hunt, especially elk as weyco owns most of the prime elk land.

Offline adutton

• Pilgrim
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 03:15:00 PM »
I  just googled it and it says they were open for leases to be bought but it looks like big money and really geared toward clubs.  I guess my next question then would be, is there clubs around with private land, so I could join a club and then have full access would be ok as well.  Any help appreciated.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal