collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Lost my favorite feel free to hunt land down by Ewan!  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Wingman509

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
  • Groups: Spokane Bird Dog Association, NRA
Lost my favorite feel free to hunt land down by Ewan!
« on: October 04, 2013, 10:26:36 PM »
So I drove down south from Spokane a little scouting to make sure the washington fish and wildlife site was right with the feel free to hunt land. I found out my favorite spot by ewan is no longer a feel free to hunt spot! :( I could not wait to take my 11 month old pup that spot! We had been training our butts off for those opening day roosters. I know there is a couple other feel free spots by there but that was the spot! So I guess what I want to say is everyone do their best to be respectful guests onall private land. Us public land hunters need to stay on the good side of the few willing land owners that allow us to enjoy their property! It is hard to find good pheasant land and deer land for the average guy. So keep that in mind and enjoy the season my fellow hunters!

Offline seth30

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • It's time to HUNT!
Re: Lost my favorite feel free to hunt land down by Ewan!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 01:42:07 AM »
 :yeah:  too many bad apples leaving there shells and trash behind.
Rather be dead than cool.
Kurt Cobain

Offline HoofsandWings

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Sourdough
  • RETIRED
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 05:11:58 PM »
Did you check with Joey in Saint John? Some of the locals around there take down signs so they can hunt without a crowd.
On the other hand, the reservation to hunt program has taken some feel free to hunt acreage. On the other hand, there are some new feel free sites.
Gathering is easy. Hunting is a challenge.
WSF, WCA, RMEF, Rooster Booster, NWTF, NRA

Offline Wingman509

• Tracker
  • Groups: Spokane Bird Dog Association, NRA
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 05:34:03 PM »
Yeah I saw some converted land from feel free to hunt to hunt by reservation. I reserved some land for the second weekend down that way. I noticed last year some signs were taken down early in the season that were feel free and when I went down there the signs were gone or replaced with no hunting signs.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal