collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: HOOF ROT MEETING A MUST ATTEND  (Read 1819 times)

Offline bbarnes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
    • Mt Saint Helens Rescue .com
HOOF ROT MEETING A MUST ATTEND
« on: October 21, 2013, 07:46:01 AM »
Hoof Rot Update: The first meeting of the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW), Hoof Rot Working Committee, will be held October 23, 2013 at the WDFW Region 5 Office, 2108 Grand Blvd., Vancouver, WA 98661.  We hope to find some answers to questions related to the elk hoof rot issue in SW Washington.  While the public is allowed to attend, it is not clear as to the level of participation, if any they will be allowed during the meeting.  If you have any specific questions and or concerns please email them to me prior to the Oct 23rd meeting, I will present them to the committee.

Offline ELKBURGER

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Frontiersman
Re: HOOF ROT MEETING A MUST ATTEND
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 06:35:50 AM »
Hoof Rot Update: The first meeting of the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW), Hoof Rot Working Committee, will be held October 23, 2013 at the WDFW Region 5 Office, 2108 Grand Blvd., Vancouver, WA 98661.  We hope to find some answers to questions related to the elk hoof rot issue in SW Washington.  While the public is allowed to attend, it is not clear as to the level of participation, if any they will be allowed during the meeting.  If you have any specific questions and or concerns please email them to me prior to the Oct 23rd meeting, I will present them to the committee.
Any word on the oiutcome of this meeting? I'm sorry I didnt hear about it sooner

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 07:02:04 AM »
I had signed up for the group before they cancelled the first meeting. I wish I'd heard about the second. I'd really like to be part of this group, BB.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline ELKBURGER

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 07:14:04 AM »
BBarnes has been actively trying to get folks aware of this issue. Any SW wash elk hunter should at some level get engaged into what is happening and 'not' happening regarding this issue.
Hopefully the next public meeting announcement can get locked on the unread topic board or highlighted so it doesnt get buried.  :twocents:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal