collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2nd Annual Salmon for Soldiers 2014  (Read 22320 times)

Offline Fish4Fun

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
Re: 2nd Annual Salmon for Soldiers 2014
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2014, 07:29:10 AM »
This event is coming along great, we are still looking for boats though. Right now, there are approx. 90 boats signed up and 225 Soldiers / Vets too. We are putting the Soldiers and Vets on a waiting list now, more boats will mean more can fish. A huge thanks to those that are participating and have given a donation too, this is such a great event.

Offline cohoho

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Frontiersman
  • Sturgeon Time Yet????
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2014, 08:56:38 PM »
Here you go boys and girls ---- You can get your limited Silver Horde/Gold Star "Patriot Lure"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Check this out...this was just posted on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SalmonForSoldiers?fref=nf

To all of our Veteran Supporters:

Silver Horde / Gold Star has created the awesome “ Patriot Lure”; a one of a kind ultra-violet/double glow collector Kingfisher lure in honor of the 2014 Salmon for Soldiers event. Your donation of $50 or more will net you one of these special lures. Your donation will also help us take over 225 of our nation’s Veterans and guests’ salmon fishing on September 13, 2014.

The only way you can be assured that you receive one of the 100 Patriot Lures set aside for fund raising is to email cabincreekadventures@yahoo.com. This ensures that your request has been time-stamped. Please include your mailing address and phone number in your email.

Once we have received your email request, a return phone call and/or email will be made to you. You will be notified if you are on the reserve list. Please do not pay until you are notified that you are on the list. Once you are on the reserve list you will be asked to make your donation through our PayPal account within 24 hours at Salmonforsoldiers.com. When we are notified by PayPal that you have made your donation, The Patriot lure will be mailed to you along with a letter noting the donation for tax purposes. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.

Lure donation email requests will be accepted beginning at 0900 hours on May 10th, 2014 until all lures are spoken for. Early requests will be rejected.

There are only 100 lures available!

Requests will be first come – first served. There will be no limit on the number of lures you may receive; however, each lure requires a minimum donation of $50.00.

Don’t miss this one time only opportunity as this lure will not be reproduced or sold at retail. And in the interest of full disclosure, every Boat Captain participating in the September 13th event will receive a Patriot Lure at no cost as a token of our thanks! A limited number will be given to our participating Veterans at no cost to them.

Salmon for Soldiers is a 501.C.3 non-profit corporation benefiting America’s Veterans

PatriotLure.jpg

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2014, 01:12:50 PM »
TTT

Offline cohoho

• Frontiersman
  • Sturgeon Time Yet????
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2014, 10:46:52 PM »
Ok ladies and fellas-  The T-shirts have arrived.  I picked up 250 tees the other day.  Funny thing I had them at the office and sold 10 before I got them to my truck.  Went to LaPush and took a few different sizes and the Bloody Deck boys grabbed them up quickly.  So here we go, not sure how the distribution is going to pan out for sure, but some of these will be available at Harbor Marine near the Everett Boat Ramp, some on the web site and of course I'll have some remaining to take to each fishing spot I go to this summer.  They are $20 bucks each.  Sized exactly how they should be with minimal shrinkage. (I washed one in HOT just to see and it still fit fine).  These shirts are again tax free and all proceed go directly to Salmon for Soldiers- you can pay any amount over $20 bucks you like.  So can HUNTWA guys and girls support the event better than Bloody Decks- I think so  - let's prove we can!!!!Post that you want one and I will figure out where to bring them later!!!!!  Sorry, I cannot ship unless you pay for the shipping as I am not set up for that, but Harbor Marine will be set up for that transaction in the near future...

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2014, 07:52:56 AM »
 :tup:
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline whitey

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
  • thank a soldier
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2014, 08:05:54 AM »
OK..
I need (1) more 2xl
and (2) more L
I should have
so the tally is (6) L, (2) 2XL, (1) M, (1) S, (2) XL.. Total of 12. I think I made a mistake and ordered 2 (1XL), They should be (2) XL no 1XL.
Hope to pick these up This weekend. PM Sent with my contact Info. Feel free to call and make plans to meet.

Offline whitey

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
  • thank a soldier
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2014, 09:06:15 AM »
Update.. :yike:
3 XL..Please. Last change. I promise
A good even Bakers dozen.. :dunno:

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2014, 08:38:11 AM »
TTT

Been a bit since this thread got bumped. August is here and the silvers aren't that far away.

Offline Salmon Dreams

• Tracker
  • Groups: RMEF, SCI, FNAWS
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2014, 06:40:23 PM »
T-minus 41 days and counting! Here we go with 125+ boats and nearly 300 Veterans and guests! This event will rock! Thanks to all who are stepping forward to help honor our Nations' Veterans   :tup:
The C.D. Woodbury band will be joining us at the BBQ! They are an award winning blues band and we are honored to have them with us! 8)

Offline Buckmark

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2014, 06:57:10 PM »
Been trying to get signed up as a boat for this year, did last year and it was a good time....so if someone would pm me so i can sign up that would be great.....left ph messages and emails through the salmon for soldiers website and have not received confirmation
To hunt and butcher an animal is to recognize that meat is not some abstract form of protein that springs into existence tightly wrapped in cellophane and styrofoam.

Offline Fish4Fun

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2014, 08:40:16 AM »
Send me an e-mail to fish4fn@yahoo.com and I will see what I can do.

Jim Workman

Offline Fish4Fun

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2014, 05:19:54 PM »
Buckmark,

You have an e-mail, with the info

Jim

Offline Ripper

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • Sobriety is the spice of life.
    • Mark Wantola
    • Ripper Family Adventures
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2014, 05:11:15 AM »
Are there still T-shirts for sale? I got mine yesterday and they are real nice. I want to wear mine to work and see if anyone in my shop wants one, but I want to make sure there are some left before I take orders.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not!

Offline cohoho

• Frontiersman
  • Sturgeon Time Yet????
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2014, 06:40:40 AM »
Yes Mark, I only got Smalls, Mediums and Larges left...  The package - just got to you yesterday?? 

Offline Ripper

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • Sobriety is the spice of life.
    • Mark Wantola
    • Ripper Family Adventures
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2014, 09:40:51 AM »
I hadn't checked the mail in a couple of days so it could have gotten here Monday or Tuesday.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Loup Loup
[Today at 07:16:30 AM]

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by Remdawg
[Today at 07:09:22 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by duckmen1
[Today at 06:52:09 AM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]