collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: PETITION TO REMOVE WDFW DIRECTOR ANDERSON, CHIEF CROWN & DEPUTY CHIEF CENCI  (Read 239331 times)

Offline FC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
Signed and shared to Facebook.

I see what Huntphool is getting at but I have also seen horrific mismanagement with nothing but excuses at best. The department has also forgotten who they work for as in who pays their bills and it is time they were reminded!
The reason there are so many Ruger upgrades is because they're necessary.

Offline gasman

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
I shared and encouraged all that visit my FB page to sign  :tup:
Gasman

It's 5 O'clock somewhere.......

Offline ucwarden

• Sourdough
Anyone else see the irony of this being brought to our attention by "ucwarden"? :rolleyes:

I don't get the irony, so explain what you mean?
I worked in the outfit for 34 years, and know it inside out, so who better to bring this to light?
No need to get defensive, I just found it funny, also ironic. :chuckle: If you don't see it, well then....I can't help you, but still no reason to get defensive. ;)

Not defensive at all, nor any offense taken, I was sincerely missing the irony.

Offline HUNTINCOUPLE

• Lost Somewhere on the Praire of Klickitat Co. Chasing The Elusive BENCHLEG DEERS.
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Yep, my avatar is from my front porch. #2835
Clean the house!!!! Signed! :tup:
Slap some bacon on a biscut and lets go, were burrnin daylight!

Most peoples health is a decision not a condition?

Kill your television!  ICEMAN SAID TO!

Life Member of Hunting  Washington  Forum.

Time in the woods is more important than timing the moon.

Offline Slimdog350

• Hunter
Done

Offline Alan K

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Frontiersman
  • University of Idaho Alumni
Posted a link on facebook, I hope to get another 10 before the close of the day, people need to get on this ASAP. Thanks for taking this challenge on.

You are very welcome......doubt I will ever get drawn for a Dayton bull tag now

Scary thing is, I wouldn't put this past them!  :yike:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:27:26 PM by Alan K »

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
I don't see the irony in this either, phool. Maybe something you need to realize is that ucwarden is not just a retired game warden, but also a hunter like all of us.

Offline Bmcox86

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
  • One in hand is better than two in the bush
    • Setter Stickers
Just had the wife sign it also
Semper Paratus

Beretta White Wing 12ga Approx 20k rounds and still going strong!
Tikka t3 light 300wm

http://likeablaze.wordpress.com

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
UCWarden, If your putting in for any draw tags The joke is on you... Especially if you think you don't have a chance because of a petition... You failed to be a good little boy  and be quiet in retirement, But that's why i like you!  :tup:
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline buckfvr

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
I hope this proves persons in those positions DO HAVE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO US !!!!!!!!  They failed, and should be terminated post haste !!!!  If they cant live by the mission statement of WDFW, then get the H out of there. 

I have always felt we should have an avenue of action against mismanagement for these jobs ( and many others ). 

I also think we should have public review boards for wdfw commissioners and game wardens.  Some form of checks and balances to keep them to task.

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
I hope this proves persons in those positions DO HAVE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO US !!!!!!!!  They failed, and should be terminated post haste !!!!  If they cant live by the mission statement of WDFW, then get the H out of there. 

I have always felt we should have an avenue of action against mismanagement for these jobs ( and many others ). 

I also think we should have public review boards for wdfw commissioners and game wardens.  Some form of checks and balances to keep them to task.
The problem is, they would argue that they are doing exactly what they were put there to do, appointed by the Governor that was voted into office with a majority vote, therefor speaking for the majority, in this case King County.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline buckfvr

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman

The problem is, they would argue that they are doing exactly what they were put there to do, appointed by the Governor that was voted into office with a majority vote, therefor speaking for the majority, in this case King County.

Well there is that little problem............. :chuckle:   But thats an excuse !!!!!!!!  It doesnt hide the fact that wdfw is mismanaged.   We are tired of this........ :yike:

Offline wadu1

• Grumpy
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Old Salt
  • RMEF, DU, NRA, PFE, NWTF
I signed, don't care what number the bums need to go now.
"a fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi"

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend

Well there is that little problem............. :chuckle:   But thats an excuse !!!!!!!!  It doesnt hide the fact that wdfw is mismanaged.   We are tired of this........ :yike:
Oh I agree, seems to me we should all be pushing everyone harder for change at the Governor level too. :dunno:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
The wife and I have signed, also posted to Facebook!  Thanks ucwarden for doing this!!! These two smucks need to hit the unemployment line, I'm sure the tribes would hire them!  Have you read the book huntphool?  Ucwarden is definently one of the good guys.  Everyone on this site needs to take the time to sign this!!!
“In common with”..... not so much!!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Rainier10