collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Wolf in klickitat  (Read 33440 times)

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
Re: Wolf in klickitat
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2014, 12:16:44 PM »
I know this dog doesn't look much like a wolf, but maybe it could be mistaken for one when in his crate or in low light or whatever. ...... He is one of several of the karelian bear dogs that wdfw bio use. Maybe someone saw a bear dog being used by wdfw and didn't get a real good look and just jumped to conclusions? ???  I don't know, just a possible scenario.  :-[

May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline motg9_6

• These animals are gods gift first before government's possessions. If it is illegal for a man to fend for himself then he can not be a man in his own right!
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2014, 01:25:51 PM »
You say why risk prison? Why risk your life planting a bomb why risk prison doing the same thing. Extremists don't care about law especially libs

Offline Curly

• Legend
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2014, 07:06:34 PM »
How about the moose that are showing up in places like teanaway, Cle elem, Dayton,  and other areas that people are not used to seeing them? Are they getting secretly transplanted too?  ???

Offline Cascade

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2014, 07:49:37 PM »

How about the moose that are showing up in places like teanaway, Cle elem, Dayton,  and other areas that people are not used to seeing them? Are they getting secretly transplanted too?  ???

Those moose didn't just show up, they have been there for 20+ years.  The only reason they are more and more visible is because the planted wolves are driving them out of the thick stuff.

Offline Curly

• Legend
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2014, 07:55:25 PM »

Those moose didn't just show up, they have been there for 20+ years.  The only reason they are more and more visible is because the planted wolves are driving them out of the thick stuff.
And the wolves didn't just show up either.  They have been in this state for over 20 years too.  The point is they are not getting relocated by the state.

Offline motg9_6

• These animals are gods gift first before government's possessions. If it is illegal for a man to fend for himself then he can not be a man in his own right!
  • Longhunter
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2014, 06:16:24 AM »
your probably right the STATE isnt relocating them. I believe it more the feds USFW that is stuffing this down our throats and despite what anybody says all of these wolves have been transplanted at some point. if they were transplanted to idaho and crossed the border the should have taken that into consideration knowing that wolves are a migrating animal and it should have been approved by neighboring states as well.

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2014, 06:30:59 AM »
your probably right the STATE isnt relocating them. I believe it more the feds USFW that is stuffing this down our throats and despite what anybody says all of these wolves have been transplanted at some point. if they were transplanted to idaho and crossed the border the should have taken that into consideration knowing that wolves are a migrating animal and it should have been approved by neighboring states as well.

The wolves migrated naturally, it's a natural migration!

DNA tests showed that the wolves originated from a population in the northern British Columbia and Alberta provinces of Canada.
"This is a natural colonization," said Fitkin. "The wolves are naturally immigrating."  :chuckle: :chuckle:

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• FLY NAVAL AVIATION
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • How do you measure trying, you do, or you don’t.
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2014, 06:50:52 AM »
 Ok does it really matter in the big picture scope of things how the wolves are getting where they are?  :peep:

I know what some are thinking, it's illegal and they can't do that. We'll is it worth all the legal rambling at this point, probably not since it hasn't changed anything for the rest of the states that have them and how they got there.

Save the fight for when we get to the states wolf goal and they (the tree hugged and there lawyers, probably the WDFW) that a hunting season can't happen because blah blah blah... They are vulnerable blah blah blah.

This is when we as hunters, sportsman, ranchers and who ever else wants to see reasonable wolf control need to get up in arms about what is going on.

Wolves are here to stay, sorry buts that's reality at this point in our country.

Sometimes you gotta pick your battles, how they got here is not one I think IMHO is one we will never win.

I wish things were fair and equal on issues like this but reality is liberal politicians, and judges appointed or elected are the ones that hold the cards as long as we allow them in office.

So when you go to the polls this fall think and choose wisely about your votes because they do matter.

And for all that like to vote for their pocket book, maybe you should think twice about it because all those programs the dems like to throw your way aren't really worth it, because in the end they always cost you something.  :twocents: 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 07:11:32 AM by Boss .300 winmag »
"Just because I like granola, and I have stretched my arms around a few trees, doesn't mean I'm a tree hugger!
Hi I'm 8156, our leader is Bearpaw.
YOU CANNOT REASON WITH A TIGER WHEN YOUR HEAD IS IN ITS MOUTH! Winston Churchill

Keep Calm And Duc/Ski Doo On!

Offline Curly

• Legend
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2014, 06:58:30 AM »
Not really, except that it is good to understand how far the wolves will travel.  And I think it really hurts the relationship between the wdfw and us sportsmen if we believe that they are lying to us.  I'm already mad enough at wdfw for implementing that ridiculous wolf plan of theirs.......If i have to believe they are transplanting wolves and lying to us too, I will probably blow a gasket.

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2014, 07:05:13 AM »

The wolves migrated naturally, it's a natural migration!

DNA tests showed that the wolves originated from a population in the northern British Columbia and Alberta provinces of Canada.
"This is a natural colonization," said Fitkin. "The wolves are naturally immigrating."  :chuckle: :chuckle:

Yes, that's where the wolves transplanted into the GYA originated. If you look at the progression of wolf packs since the original introductions in 1996, it pretty clearly shows the emanation of wolves moving out from Yellowstone and surrounding areas.

But again, it doesn't matter at all. Because the Wildlife Commission passed the outrageous wolf plan, we have to have a certain number of packs with a certain disbursement statewide before management can commence. If the wolves in Klickitat were deposited there by aliens with animals bred on the Mother Ship and DNA collected from the wolves by beaming them up and conducting anal probes, the end result is the same. We're one step closer to management as soon as the pack is established and we can get the WDFW to admit they exist. Once the approved wolf plan started, the best we can hope for is the opportunity to start making rugs in the least amount of time from the start. Bring on the aliens. Bring on the black helicopters. Bring on the dog sled trucks secretly filled with wolves. Deal with it.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline villageidiot

• Scout
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2014, 01:36:11 PM »
Give one reason the wolf worshipers won't file a lawsuit once the quota has been met.  They will find a wolf lover judge that will grant their request and we will drag this out till we have 50 pairs.  They did this in Montana and Idaho and it worked very well.  If I was one of them I would stick with a plan that works.  They do not tell the truth and it's amazing the hunters that keep giving them credit for being honest when they repeatedly lie. 
  They do their best to prevent people from blasting them with the promise that they will be happy and content once they reach their goal.

At what point will the hunting and ranching community wake up and see these groups as the truly dishonest people they are.   The ranching community has seen the light pretty well but the hunters are falling for the lie they spew out.

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2014, 01:40:44 PM »
Ok does it really matter in the big picture scope of things how the wolves are getting where they are?  :peep:

I know what some are thinking, it's illegal and they can't do that. We'll is it worth all the legal rambling at this point, probably not since it hasn't changed anything for the rest of the states that have them and how they got there.

Save the fight for when we get to the states wolf goal and they (the tree hugged and there lawyers, probably the WDFW) that a hunting season can't happen because blah blah blah... They are vulnerable blah blah blah.

This is when we as hunters, sportsman, ranchers and who ever else wants to see reasonable wolf control need to get up in arms about what is going on.

Wolves are here to stay, sorry buts that's reality at this point in our country.

Sometimes you gotta pick your battles, how they got here is not one I think IMHO is one we will never win.

I wish things were fair and equal on issues like this but reality is liberal politicians, and judges appointed or elected are the ones that hold the cards as long as we allow them in office.

So when you go to the polls this fall think and choose wisely about your votes because they do matter.

And for all that like to vote for their pocket book, maybe you should think twice about it because all those programs the dems like to throw your way aren't really worth it, because in the end they always cost you something.  :twocents:

:tup: :tup:

It is probably true that no one will ever be held accountable for illegally introducing wolves into Idaho, nor will there be any accountability of the USFWS and WDFW releasing wolves in WA. That being said, I think it is important to know how most of the wolves ended up in WA and why they were released in specific areas. Discussing issues like this one only makes our case stronger, and gives ranchers, hunters etc. better info. in the fight for wolf delisting.

WOLF RECOVERY TIMELINE

Montana implements bounty on wolves

Wolves believed extirpated in Montana

1934 - 1985
Wolves occasionally sighted in Montana, Wyoming and Idaho.

Wolves placed on Endangered Species List.

The MAGIC PACK established in Glacier NP through natural immigration from Canada

The CAMAS PACK naturally established in North Fork of Flathead River in NW Montana

Estimated 45 wolves in 5 packs in NW Montana

15 Canadian wolves relocated to Yellowstone NP

17 more Canadian wolves and 10 wolf pups from NW Montana relocated to Yellowstone NP. 20 wolves relocated to Central Idaho

USFWS determines their are 30 breeding pairs in tri-state area of Montana, Wyoming and Idaho. First year of 3 year
countdown to meet recovery goals

Estimated 550 wolves including 35 breeding pairs in 51 packs in tri-state area. 2001 is second year of countdown

Estimated 663 wolves including 43 breeding pairs in tri-state area. Third year of 3 year countdown. USFWS announces
wolves are recovered in tri-state area.

http://www.mtmultipleuse.org/endangered/wolf.htm

CNW, USFWS and WDFW claim that the wolves in WA came from Canada, one would think the wolves of WA would have expand just as fast as the introduced wolves, but they have not, why is that do you suppose?

In 1991 WDFW claimed there were six wolf packs in Washington's Cascades, that was 23 years ago and over three times longer than it took for the introduced wolves to expand to the point of recovery in ID, MT and Wyoming. By the standards set by the introduced wolves, WA should have had full recovery at four years in1995 and thats on the outside. In Washington, Feds Opt For Wolf Introduction Over Recovery http://www.skinnymoose.com/bbb/2010/06/08/in-washington-feds-opt-for-wolf-introduction-over-recovery/

Six years after the first wolf pack in seventy years, the Lookout Pack in 2008 and today 6 years later with 50+ wolves, WA still doesn't have a recovered wolf population?  What happened to the wolves of the 1980's and 90's?  Why did the wolves introduced in the Yellowstone and Idaho disperse at such a rapid rate? Why did the introduced wolves multiplied at such a rapid rate, compared to the wolves of WA?

Do the introduced wolves have four testicles instead of two, and lose two when they get to WA?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 01:46:27 PM by wolfbait »

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2014, 01:50:15 PM »
Give one reason the wolf worshipers won't file a lawsuit once the quota has been met.  They will find a wolf lover judge that will grant their request and we will drag this out till we have 50 pairs.  They did this in Montana and Idaho and it worked very well.  If I was one of them I would stick with a plan that works.  They do not tell the truth and it's amazing the hunters that keep giving them credit for being honest when they repeatedly lie. 
  They do their best to prevent people from blasting them with the promise that they will be happy and content once they reach their goal.

At what point will the hunting and ranching community wake up and see these groups as the truly dishonest people they are.   The ranching community has seen the light pretty well but the hunters are falling for the lie they spew out.

Wrong, no we aren't. With extremely few exceptions, at least on this forum, the hunters know the danger that these eating machines pose to our wildlife. I know I'm not alone in saying I can't wait to have the opportunity to start killing them.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Curly

• Legend
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2014, 02:23:23 PM »
CNW, USFWS and WDFW claim that the wolves in WA came from Canada, one would think the wolves of WA would have expand just as fast as the introduced wolves, but they have not, why is that do you suppose?

In 1991 WDFW claimed there were six wolf packs in Washington's Cascades, that was 23 years ago and over three times longer than it took for the introduced wolves to expand to the point of recovery in ID, MT and Wyoming. By the standards set by the introduced wolves, WA should have had full recovery at four years in1995 and thats on the outside. In Washington, Feds Opt For Wolf Introduction Over Recovery http://www.skinnymoose.com/bbb/2010/06/08/in-washington-feds-opt-for-wolf-introduction-over-recovery/

Six years after the first wolf pack in seventy years, the Lookout Pack in 2008 and today 6 years later with 50+ wolves, WA still doesn't have a recovered wolf population?  What happened to the wolves of the 1980's and 90's?  Why did the wolves introduced in the Yellowstone and Idaho disperse at such a rapid rate? Why did the introduced wolves multiplied at such a rapid rate, compared to the wolves of WA?

Do the introduced wolves have four testicles instead of two, and lose two when they get to WA?

:chuckle: :chuckle: Because of that last sentence, I have to clean my computer monitor.  :chuckle:

I can believe the statement of wolves in the Cascades in 1991.  I saw a pack in '91 or 92 up above Lake Wenatchee........I almost shot one of them until I thought 'Hey that looks a lot bigger than a coyote'.  Then a little after seeing them we saw warning signs posted about the wolves in the area.  I wonder how accurate their 6 pack count is?  And were the packs just traveling around in WA and decided to head back to Canada eventually?  :dunno: 

You do bring up a lot of good questions, Wolfbait.  But just because there are questions doesn't mean that the only explanation is that they were planted here.  There has to be better answers to the questions than planting by WDFW (or wolves with 4 testicles). :chuckle:   :)

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2014, 07:57:42 AM »
Wolfbait, those questions are the MOST important ones to ask and spread around. Common sense dictates that something does not add up. Since many hunters are old enough to remember the Pysaden being closed to coyote hunting in 91 it shows how the timeline is funky.

The other question/statement i would ask is why did the wolves in 91 not disperse south? Not only should they have expanded quickly but they should have moved south thought the E cascades .

This does not make sense because the influx of wolves came from ID not from N to south.
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal