collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: in need of duck/goose hunting buddies!  (Read 5652 times)

Offline snocohunter

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
Re: in need of duck/goose hunting buddies!
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 03:27:37 PM »
I'm new to the area, too. I'm active duty military. My last station, scouted and scouted. My last weekend of bird hunting in 4 years and while filling up with gas, run into a bunch of guys going out. They felt sorry for me and invited me out. That was the best day of hunting I had the entire 4 years even though the hunting was sparse.

Well, I'd rather kill some birds than  :bash: for the next 3 years looking for a spot to hunt. Looking for any hospitality I can find out there. I'm a conscientious, ethical hunter with a couple dozen goose and a 4 dozen duck decoys, and a mess of steel shot that I need to burn up. Oh, and I can bring my guitar and sing Merle Haggard songs all night long.

Balladeer

Where you located at? We usually don't mind another gun that can kill birds in our group. We have one guy who is a horrible shot and need someone to make up for his shortcomings.  :chuckle:

Offline Balladeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 07:42:17 PM »
I'm in Snoqualmie. I don't know if I could do much better. Maybe he and I together could muster one limit.

Offline Balladeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »
Also...appreciate everyone's hospitality.

Offline snocohunter

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2008, 08:41:49 AM »
I'm in Snoqualmie. I don't know if I could do much better. Maybe he and I together could muster one limit.

i think your odds are pretty good you could out shoot him. He rarely pulls the trigger. And to make up for it, you could entertain us with merle haggard songs on your guitar.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal