collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: They're Here!!  (Read 21723 times)

Offline idahohuntr

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
Re: They're Here!!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2014, 11:41:22 AM »
AND IF U DISAGREE U MUST WORK FOR THE GAME DEPARTMENT...
I can't believe you have all of us figured out.  Bobcat works with me in the permit draw section...he oversees the Sheep tag drawings  :chuckle:   :sry:
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood..." - TR

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 12:03:04 PM »
THey were there, they were collared so someone knew about them.  There were a minimium of seven, and this was prior to the lookout pack being confirmed. You know, the first one in the state. :chuckle:     Yes I have a problem with their timetable.  They are about a decade behind on most of the wolfpacks that have been confirmed.   The diamond pack was there long before they confirmed it, as was the lookout pack, as was the Sherman pack, as was the Teanaway as was the Lincoln, as was the Huckleberry.......and as the Blues actually which I am not even sure they have confirmed yet.   All seen and confirmed by little ole me, LONG BEFORE they finally acknowledged them.   Then they acknowledge a pack yet don't have a clue of their range or numbers.  If a wolf is sighted anywhere in the North Central Washington area it seems, they are all from the one pack, the lookout pack.  This is after they have that pack down to two animals.   Its a joke.  Their wolf program is a joke. 

Offline idahohuntr

• Frontiersman
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2014, 12:30:14 PM »
Alright gentleman folk.   I have been awoke from my slumber.  Keep it nice and keep it clean.   Subtle insults will get you into just as much trouble as a bold slap in your face one will .   This is a warning to all listening or partaking specifically in the wolf board at the moment.    I don't like babysitting or playing little games of "he hit me first".  There really wont be any debate.  Your priviledges will be revoked.   Thanks.

This isn't in response to any particular post, but a combination of whiney sniveling that has perforated my mailbox.
:yike:  Wow.  I read through the last page or two and not one person has posted one thing I wouldn't say to my own mother...in a church...in front of the congregation...   :chuckle:   :dunno:
May not be in this thread, but I am sure the players that are involved are here and have now read my warning.  Feel free to test the waters with me.   You'll note I don't play games.

SORRY OR UR A RAT THAT TRIES TO GET POINTS EVERY YEAR... How about that  :yike: :tup:

So Bone, how do your statements above, which I copied from the other wolf thread, fit here where uncle billdo called me a rat?  I am very confused.
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood..." - TR

Online grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • Learn something new everyday.
    • facebook
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2014, 12:38:16 PM »
I deleted it as you were posting.

sent from my typewriter

Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline Billdos Uncle

• Tracker
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2014, 12:40:13 PM »
Alright gentleman folk.   I have been awoke from my slumber.  Keep it nice and keep it clean.   Subtle insults will get you into just as much trouble as a bold slap in your face one will .   This is a warning to all listening or partaking specifically in the wolf board at the moment.    I don't like babysitting or playing little games of "he hit me first".  There really wont be any debate.  Your priviledges will be revoked.   Thanks.

This isn't in response to any particular post, but a combination of whiney sniveling that has perforated my mailbox.
:yike:  Wow.  I read through the last page or two and not one person has posted one thing I wouldn't say to my own mother...in a church...in front of the congregation...   :chuckle:   :dunno:
May not be in this thread, but I am sure the players that are involved are here and have now read my warning.  Feel free to test the waters with me.   You'll note I don't play games.

SORRY OR UR A RAT THAT TRIES TO GET POINTS EVERY YEAR... How about that  :yike: :tup:

So Bone, how do your statements above, which I copied from the other wolf thread, fit here where uncle billdo called me a rat?  I am very confused.
Haha he called me uncle... I like that  :IBCOOL:

Offline idahohuntr

• Frontiersman
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2014, 12:50:03 PM »
THey were there, they were collared so someone knew about them.  There were a minimium of seven, and this was prior to the lookout pack being confirmed. You know, the first one in the state. :chuckle:     Yes I have a problem with their timetable.  They are about a decade behind on most of the wolfpacks that have been confirmed.   The diamond pack was there long before they confirmed it, as was the lookout pack, as was the Sherman pack, as was the Teanaway as was the Lincoln, as was the Huckleberry.......and as the Blues actually which I am not even sure they have confirmed yet.   All seen and confirmed by little ole me, LONG BEFORE they finally acknowledged them.   Then they acknowledge a pack yet don't have a clue of their range or numbers.  If a wolf is sighted anywhere in the North Central Washington area it seems, they are all from the one pack, the lookout pack.  This is after they have that pack down to two animals.   Its a joke.  Their wolf program is a joke.
I believe confirming a wolf pack involves identifying a den site/location and observing pups?  I'm not positive, but it is far more than seeing wolves.  Because of their highly migratory nature it well may be a pack from Canada that you observed...or an unconfirmed pack from WA. :dunno: I know in the blues there have been many wolf sightings, and pics posted on this forum.  WDFW knows wolves are in the blues in WA state, but all evidence they have to date says those wolves are denning in Oregon and are the Wenaha pack.  So even though they know those wolves are in WA, wdfw has seen them, hunters/hikers have seen them, nobody denies they are there...it is not a confirmed pack because they can't find evidence of a den site or that they are separate from the already confirmed oregon pack of wolves.  In time, I'm sure a pack will be confirmed on the washington side of the line in the blues...and I'm equally sure a number of folks will accuse wdfw of knowing there were wolves there and refusing to confirm them.  Which is false...wdfw will tell you right now wolves are in the blues...they have just been unable to confirm a pack.

Offline Billdos Uncle

• Tracker
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2014, 12:57:57 PM »
I believe confirming a wolf pack involves identifying a den site/location and observing pups?  I'm not positive, but it is far more than seeing wolves.  Because of their highly migratory nature it well may be a pack from Canada that you observed...or an unconfirmed pack from WA. :dunno: I know in the blues there have been many wolf sightings, and pics posted on this forum.  WDFW knows wolves are in the blues in WA state, but all evidence they have to date says those wolves are denning in Oregon and are the Wenaha pack.  So even though they know those wolves are in WA, wdfw has seen them, hunters/hikers have seen them, nobody denies they are there...it is not a confirmed pack because they can't find evidence of a den site or that they are separate from the already confirmed oregon pack of wolves.  In time, I'm sure a pack will be confirmed on the washington side of the line in the blues...and I'm equally sure a number of folks will accuse wdfw of knowing there were wolves there and refusing to confirm them.  Which is false...wdfw will tell you right now wolves are in the blues...they have just been unable to confirm a pack.
U don't get it... once there is a report why doesn't the game department investigate it right away instead of waiting 5 years... go out find one collar it and then u have the gps coordinates...DUHHHHHH! BONE EVEN SAW SOME WITH COLLARS

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2014, 12:59:17 PM »
Yep, that's the issue right there. It basically comes down to people not understanding what "confirm" means.

Just a sighting of a wolf or wolves in an area one day does not make for a confirmed breeding pair.

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2014, 01:02:20 PM »

U don't get it... once there is a report why doesn't the game department investigate it right away instead of waiting 5 years... go out find one collar it and then u have the gps coordinates...DUHHHHHH! BONE EVEN SAW SOME WITH COLLARS

I'll ask again- are you a wildlife biologist? If not, then I'm pretty sure you aren't aware of what it takes for an official confirmation that there is a breeding pair of wolves in a particular area.

Offline Billdos Uncle

• Tracker
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2014, 01:11:28 PM »

I'll ask again- are you a wildlife biologist? If not, then I'm pretty sure you aren't aware of what it takes for an official confirmation that there is a breeding pair of wolves in a particular area.
I WILL TELL U AGAIN IT IS COMMON SENSE THAT IT SHOULDNT TAKE THAT LONG ESPECIALLY WITH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY BROUGHT IN BY US EVERY YEAR... CAN U TELL ME WHERE IT IS GOING?! BOBCAT U CAN REPEAT URSELF ALL U WANT BUT IT WILL GET U NO WHERE... THEY SHOULD GO OUT AND COLLAR THEN THEY HAVE THE GPS DONE!!! DOESNT TAKE 5 YEARS ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE SEEN WITH COLLARS ALREADY IN THAT AREA BY BONE AND OTHERS

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2014, 01:16:16 PM »
Why are you yelling?

I suggest you call and talk to a WDFW biologist, and ask them why it takes as long as it does. Be sure to tell them that it's common sense that it shouldn't take that long.

Offline Billdos Uncle

• Tracker
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2014, 01:18:48 PM »
Why are you yelling?

I suggest you call and talk to a WDFW biologist, and ask them why it takes as long as it does. Be sure to tell them that it's common sense that it shouldn't take that long.
LOL WHY WOULD I CALL ANYONE FROM THE GAME DEPARTMENT... THEY LIE AS SHOWN IN STEVENS COUNTY! THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO KILL 4 AND ONLY KILLED 1 AND THEY SAID THEY TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM WHEN THEY DIDNT.. I DONT TRUST ANYONE THAT WORKS FOR WDFW ATM... :chuckle: AND YOUR SO CALLED WILDLIFE BILOGISTS ARE PRO-WOLF DUMBIES...

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2014, 07:46:27 PM »

Well said!

WDFW wolf management so far, mimics the fraud and corruption of the original wolf introduction in ID, MT, and Wyoming.

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2014, 09:04:31 AM »
Bildos Uncle was taken care of for calling you a rat.  Post was deleted and he was disciplined, but thanks for pointing it out.   The management team was all over it. 

Confirming a wolfpack......must be like deer hunting outside of the wilderness boundary.  Play stupid and tell em you are bear hunting.   

Offline GameHunter1959

• Longhunter
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2014, 09:44:26 PM »
Entertaining topic. Seems the Hunt Wa experts are back at it again. LOL
 :bdid:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech