collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: aint no hat like steelhat!!  (Read 16853 times)

Offline wildmanoutdoors

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Re: aint no hat like steelhat!!
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 10:20:09 PM »
nice fishes!   da fuman cood use a little trim though haha
[/quote

He like long. Lol and thanks!

Offline huntingbaldguy

• Longhunter
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 02:35:39 AM »
Why does the first pic look like the fish were taken out of the freezer 12 hours ago? 

Why are you showing a hunting forum pictures of your holding fish with your tongue out?

People generally grow up as they get older and behavior like this becomes annoying.  ODH will always be that clown that drives forums to the brink of destruction and chases off all the members because they get tired of seeing every post invaded with child like obnoxious behavior.

Offline Knocker of rocks

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2014, 10:24:57 AM »
ODH has been shunned from fishing forums for his snagging and horrible grammar.

He seems to be an interesting character, and while I don't get his writing style or his need to stick out his tongue like Miley Cyrus, I also don't get the anger he has generated on other boards.  From another board:

So everyone knows.....(Offdahook)  has been banned,all posts deleted,and shown the exit.Below is a copy of what I posted on the coho thread after Offdahook put up several goofy pictures with face blacked out etc.
I am a patient man but I Will not put up with one member disgracing this site anymore.I was more than fair for possibly too long. Experiment has ended!

Seems a little extreme and an admin taking things a little too seriously  :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Offline thegeneral

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Hunter
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2014, 01:22:17 PM »
Keep posting

Offline Soady

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2014, 07:44:42 PM »
Why does the first pic look like the fish were taken out of the freezer 12 hours ago? 

Why are you showing a hunting forum pictures of your holding fish with your tongue out?

People generally grow up as they get older and behavior like this becomes annoying.  ODH will always be that clown that drives forums to the brink of destruction and chases off all the members because they get tired of seeing every post invaded with child like obnoxious behavior.

Really! :yike:
 OMG I better start packing this place is about to crash because of a member having a different style. Where has your dissension been regarding other members having different styles of expression?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:27:56 PM by Soady »
Whatever........

Offline Soady

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2014, 08:15:59 PM »
Why does it look like this member has no face and that animal just left a butcher shop?
Just say'n this is what makes this site, we can be different and unique at the same time be it fishing, hunting or whatever floats your boat.

So develop your own style and join the group we'd love to see what you have to offer.

No offense meant to CP for the use of his photo from the hunting forum. Same to you huntingbaldguy.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:26:05 PM by Soady »
Whatever........

Offline huntingbaldguy

• Longhunter
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2014, 11:56:35 PM »
Gamefishin was a ghost town even prior to ownership changing hands, and most people attribute it to ODH.  I've been a member there for over 8 years.  I saw it all go down.  I'm not saying this forum is going down in flames... yet... because i don't think they will tolerate his bs.

And that animal looks like it's fresh out of a butcher shop because it's being butchered.  Pretty cut and dry and not even remotely the same situation.

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
  • R.I.P. Colockumelk 20130423. Semper Fi!
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2014, 12:08:24 AM »
That's hilarious that anybody would think anyone person would be the reason for the downfall of a website. So what if he poses with his tongue out, who cares if he draws a mustache on his face and does it matter and I do mean does it matter that he writes in slang???  Who cares, get over it, there's been bigger situations, incidents and other activities way more severe than some grammar and yet, HW is still here.  He brings a little something different from others and adds to the uniqueness of this site.  Hell, if your reasons for why he should be banned then every member that is apart of the Bigfoot thread should be banned and why hasn't that glorious and wonderful thread caused the demise of this site??? Get over it already and it appears to me he isn't the one that needs to grow up.............
If you can read thank a teacher, If you can read in English thank a Marine! 
Not as Lean, Just as Mean, Still a Marine!
He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother!

"Around this camp, there's only one Chief; the rest are Indians!"

"Give me 15 more minutes, I was dreaming of Beavers!"

Offline Knocker of rocks

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2014, 07:04:06 AM »
Gamefishin was a ghost town even prior to ownership changing hands, and most people attribute it to ODH.  I've been a member there for over 8 years.  I saw it all go down.  I'm not saying this forum is going down in flames... yet... because i don't think they will tolerate his bs.

In general terms, activity in all types of forums seems to be decreasing.  I think that it is partially due to an demographic age window of users.  People over a certain age aren't generally comfortable with computers, and very much younger folks are more interested in tweets, FB, blogs and the like.  Forums are a place for conversation and discussion, which the need for seems to be decreasing.

But if you want to blame a single individual, go a head, but know that you are kray-kray.

I hope Dale will not listen to angry old guys and keep ODH around.

Offline Knocker of rocks

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2014, 07:06:02 AM »
That's hilarious that anybody would think anyone person would be the reason for the downfall of a website. So what if he poses with his tongue out, who cares if he draws a mustache on his face and does it matter and I do mean does it matter that he writes in slang???  Who cares, get over it, there's been bigger situations, incidents and other activities way more severe than some grammar and yet, HW is still here.  He brings a little something different from others and adds to the uniqueness of this site.  Hell, if your reasons for why he should be banned then every member that is apart of the Bigfoot thread should be banned and why hasn't that glorious and wonderful thread caused the demise of this site??? Get over it already and it appears to me he isn't the one that needs to grow up.............

:yeah:

Offline Band

• Frontiersman
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2014, 07:55:31 AM »
It's the ridiculous disrespect of basic communication skills that I don't much care for.  But you know what they say, "bad attention is better than no attention at all". :P

Offline Knocker of rocks

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2014, 08:00:44 AM »
It's the ridiculous disrespect of basic communication skills that I don't much care for.  But you know what they say, "bad attention is better than no attention at all". :P

You're right, but it seems that he prefers to stay on topics that he himself starts.  From looking at a couple other boards, the problem seems to be in the unreasonable anger generated by others.

Offline Bullkllr

• Frontiersman
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2014, 08:13:57 AM »
Silliness.

No harm, no foul imo.
"Making good people helpless will not make bad people harmless"

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
  • R.I.P. Colockumelk 20130423. Semper Fi!
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2014, 08:22:11 AM »
 :yeah: I honestly didn't pay attention to the titles and wasn't aware oh him for over a month and I'm a near daily presence. I went back to read all his threads and aside from grammar didn't see or read anything negative come from him. It seems from what others posted is because of his grammar he was targeted which is ridiculous. Sure he may fish in a method some others don't agree with but it's legal. There's been far worse members on here, far worse and yet HW is still growing. I say until he does something that warrants banning who cares how he chooses to spell.
If you can read thank a teacher, If you can read in English thank a Marine! 
Not as Lean, Just as Mean, Still a Marine!
He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother!

"Around this camp, there's only one Chief; the rest are Indians!"

"Give me 15 more minutes, I was dreaming of Beavers!"

Offline cbond3318

• Frontiersman
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2014, 08:30:59 AM »
:yeah: I honestly didn't pay attention to the titles and wasn't aware oh him for over a month and I'm a near daily presence. I went back to read all his threads and aside from grammar didn't see or read anything negative come from him. It seems from what others posted is because of his grammar he was targeted which is ridiculous. Sure he may fish in a method some others don't agree with but it's legal. There's been far worse members on here, far worse and yet HW is still growing. I say until he does something that warrants banning who cares how he chooses to spell.

:yeah: All these pressed shirts and grammar professors that think an individual posting in a way he chooses with and has the self control to not post in retaliation is a disgrace.........Pfffffff DAT is Cray yo!

Nice fish! :tup:
Just tend your own and live.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal