collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: aint no hat like steelhat!!  (Read 16851 times)

Offline runamuk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
Re: aint no hat like steelhat!!
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2014, 08:43:48 AM »
:yeah: I honestly didn't pay attention to the titles and wasn't aware oh him for over a month and I'm a near daily presence. I went back to read all his threads and aside from grammar didn't see or read anything negative come from him. It seems from what others posted is because of his grammar he was targeted which is ridiculous. Sure he may fish in a method some others don't agree with but it's legal. There's been far worse members on here, far worse and yet HW is still growing. I say until he does something that warrants banning who cares how he chooses to spell.

:yeah: All these pressed shirts and grammar professors that think an individual posting in a way he chooses with and has the self control to not post in retaliation is a disgrace.........Pfffffff DAT is Cray yo!

Nice fish! :tup:

He uses slang I have never heard, gourd lard people get over it OR just dont read his posts I find them totes awesome.  I am learning slang all over the place these days but I am still always always gonna remain and 80's girl and ya all will always be dudes and things will always be awesome.  And besides we can swear here we have to find another way to express ourselves sometimes. 

And Plat.....DUNGEON....first rule of the bigfoot thread...there is no bigfoot thread now go to the dungeon.

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
  • R.I.P. Colockumelk 20130423. Semper Fi!
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2014, 12:00:29 PM »
:yeah: I honestly didn't pay attention to the titles and wasn't aware oh him for over a month and I'm a near daily presence. I went back to read all his threads and aside from grammar didn't see or read anything negative come from him. It seems from what others posted is because of his grammar he was targeted which is ridiculous. Sure he may fish in a method some others don't agree with but it's legal. There's been far worse members on here, far worse and yet HW is still growing. I say until he does something that warrants banning who cares how he chooses to spell.

:yeah: All these pressed shirts and grammar professors that think an individual posting in a way he chooses with and has the self control to not post in retaliation is a disgrace.........Pfffffff DAT is Cray yo!

Nice fish! :tup:

He uses slang I have never heard, gourd lard people get over it OR just dont read his posts I find them totes awesome.  I am learning slang all over the place these days but I am still always always gonna remain and 80's girl and ya all will always be dudes and things will always be awesome.  And besides we can swear here we have to find another way to express ourselves sometimes. 

And Plat.....DUNGEON....first rule of the bigfoot thread...there is no bigfoot thread now go to the dungeon.

I seen the vacation punishment coming the second I posted the post prior to this one.... :IBCOOL:  I mean.... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

If you can read thank a teacher, If you can read in English thank a Marine! 
Not as Lean, Just as Mean, Still a Marine!
He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother!

"Around this camp, there's only one Chief; the rest are Indians!"

"Give me 15 more minutes, I was dreaming of Beavers!"

Offline Alchase

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2014, 12:59:55 PM »
Funny, the few complaining,
yet each thread with pics that he starts goes multiple pages in comments  :dunno:
This one is on 14 pages, and get this, 1622 views,  :hello:

LOL
Only 2 defining forces sacrificed themselves for you:
The American Soldier and Jesus Christ. One died for your freedom, the other for your soul.

My rock,
He trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144.1

Offline DOUBLELUNG

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2014, 01:26:37 PM »
I am willing to read all of ODH's posts, just to pick up the exclamatory "gourd lard", which I plan to use extensively!
As long as we have the habitat, we can argue forever about who gets to kill what and when.  No habitat = no game.

Offline Becky

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2014, 01:37:38 PM »
Just sing and be merry.. :dunno:

He posts this way on purpose to annoy/anger/cause arguments among others (which, it's working).

im da offdahoook. catch da fish and put in ma freezer! post on da board and make every1 angry like hahahaha. dum phat amerikans.

https://www.facebook.com/offfdddaaaahook

Since he's not breaking forum rules he's here, just ignore him. I certainly wouldn't encourage/support him like a lot are but to each their own.

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2014, 01:44:17 PM »
Exactly what she said.....keep posting....keep feeding his love of attention. As shown on his FB page he is only here to irritate. He referred to what.....phat American cows? Classy....

Offline runamuk

• Explorer
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2014, 02:08:19 PM »
I am willing to read all of ODH's posts, just to pick up the exclamatory "gourd lard", which I plan to use extensively!
isnt that one fabulous I stumbled on it in a discussion somewhere that well the entire place is a violation of terms here but that was a great new exclamation.  So appropriate for fall/harvest season :chuckle: :chuckle:

Offline DOUBLELUNG

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2014, 02:12:32 PM »

isnt that one fabulous I stumbled on it in a discussion somewhere that well the entire place is a violation of terms here but that was a great new exclamation.  So appropriate for fall/harvest season :chuckle: :chuckle:
:tup:
As long as we have the habitat, we can argue forever about who gets to kill what and when.  No habitat = no game.

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2014, 02:14:53 PM »
In case anyone missed what S-girl gave us....a little insight....keep encouraging him. He apparently has very little regard for forums or Americans.

"im da offdahoook. catch da fish and put in ma freezer! post on da board and make every1 angry like hahahaha. dum phat amerikans"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 02:26:16 PM by h20hunter »

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• FLY NAVAL AVIATION
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • How do you measure trying, you do, or you don’t.
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2014, 02:39:09 PM »
ODH has been shunned from fishing forums for his snagging and horrible grammar.

He seems to be an interesting character, and while I don't get his writing style or his need to stick out his tongue like Miley Cyrus, I also don't get the anger he has generated on other boards.  From another board:

So everyone knows.....(Offdahook)  has been banned,all posts deleted,and shown the exit.Below is a copy of what I posted on the coho thread after Offdahook put up several goofy pictures with face blacked out etc.
I am a patient man but I Will not put up with one member disgracing this site anymore.I was more than fair for possibly too long. Experiment has ended!

Seems a little extreme and an admin taking things a little too seriously  :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

As long as he doesn't start dressing like Miley we will be ok.  :yike:
"Just because I like granola, and I have stretched my arms around a few trees, doesn't mean I'm a tree hugger!
Hi I'm 8156, our leader is Bearpaw.
YOU CANNOT REASON WITH A TIGER WHEN YOUR HEAD IS IN ITS MOUTH! Winston Churchill

Keep Calm And Duc/Ski Doo On!

Offline Band

• Frontiersman
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2014, 05:05:35 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/offfdddaaaahook
Sort of takes my contention of disrespect to a whole new level.  I used to know kids with this level of immaturity when I was a kid.  Most of us grow up but some don't quite make it. :twocents:

Offline HarboritE

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Hunter
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2014, 05:42:20 PM »
Every post feeds the fire. Including my own! ODH  You are an internet celebrity!!!!! :tup: glad some are getting insight into what this goon is all about. This IS his last resort. Sad

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
  • R.I.P. Colockumelk 20130423. Semper Fi!
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2014, 05:56:45 PM »
Like I said we don't have to like him but as long as he's not violating rules why care? I'm not supporting him, I'm saying until he does something why worry, this site has endured a lot worse and if that's his stance/opinion towards Americans then ignore him, because some politicians believe he has the same rights as citizens and he can say what he wants because of those that have fought for that right that he's enjoying.........just ignore him or don't post on his topics, he's obviously pushing for infighting and thriving for attention.
If you can read thank a teacher, If you can read in English thank a Marine! 
Not as Lean, Just as Mean, Still a Marine!
He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother!

"Around this camp, there's only one Chief; the rest are Indians!"

"Give me 15 more minutes, I was dreaming of Beavers!"

Offline offdahook

• Hunter
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2014, 06:51:09 PM »
dat dude facebook offdahook fake not me...

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• FLY NAVAL AVIATION
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • How do you measure trying, you do, or you don’t.
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2014, 07:26:35 PM »
dat dude facebook offdahook fake not me...

Nutting ores Shan o phack OFDEHOK empuster!  :yike:
"Just because I like granola, and I have stretched my arms around a few trees, doesn't mean I'm a tree hugger!
Hi I'm 8156, our leader is Bearpaw.
YOU CANNOT REASON WITH A TIGER WHEN YOUR HEAD IS IN ITS MOUTH! Winston Churchill

Keep Calm And Duc/Ski Doo On!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by trophyhunt
[Today at 06:05:35 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by HntnFsh
[Today at 05:33:38 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter