collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Evergreen Archery Theft  (Read 19790 times)

Offline quadrafire

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
Re: Evergreen Archery Theft
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2015, 09:10:52 PM »
That's great news. Gotta love the pawn shops that buy all this stolen stuff. You know they are aware of what is legit and whT is not.

Offline tgomez

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
  • "IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT!"
  • Groups: Evergreen Archery Club, Spokane Rifle Club, NRA
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2015, 12:18:33 PM »
Ya especially  when you sell 3 brand new targets for $250.00 and they cost $400.00 a piece, that should draw a red flag you would think. " Hey wana buy my $700 rifle for $150.00?" Lol What a joke. Atleast we can all enjoy them again. Brings a  :chuckle: to my face. Gotta love our Spokane Meth heads.
☠🫀 ULTIMATE PREDATOR 🫀☠

Offline Becky

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2015, 02:26:24 PM »
The targets have been recovered, the men tried to sell the targets to Double Eagle Pawn in Deer Park, well they sold 3 to them. One of our club members Peter Stewart was out at Double Eagle and noticed the targets he asked a salesman where they got the targets, the salesman said he had just bought them. Peter saud, "well there stolen." Shortly after the Sheriffs Department contacted the theifs then 3/4 of the targets were recovered. Sorry it took so long to get back to ya'all, im txting this from my dads 60 th Birthday party and he just told me the scoop. Thats GOOD NEWS!

Fantastic news!  :tup:

I agree with the other comments about the pawn shops... I'm assuming they lose money anytime stolen items are recovered from their shops. Why wouldn't they do more to make sure items are legit  :dunno: I guess it's not that easy maybe.

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2015, 03:44:14 PM »
The targets have been recovered, the men tried to sell the targets to Double Eagle Pawn in Deer Park, well they sold 3 to them. One of our club members Peter Stewart was out at Double Eagle and noticed the targets he asked a salesman where they got the targets, the salesman said he had just bought them. Peter saud, "well there stolen." Shortly after the Sheriffs Department contacted the theifs then 3/4 of the targets were recovered. Sorry it took so long to get back to ya'all, im txting this from my dads 60 th Birthday party and he just told me the scoop. Thats GOOD NEWS!

Fantastic news!  :tup:

I agree with the other comments about the pawn shops... I'm assuming they lose money anytime stolen items are recovered from their shops. Why wouldn't they do more to make sure items are legit  :dunno: I guess it's not that easy maybe.
My guess is they make more off of the stolen stuff than they lose off of the stolen stuff.  It sucks for the guy that got his stuff stolen for sure.
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Blacklab
[Today at 02:04:10 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]