collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: it just a hunt for meat RIGHT!  (Read 20993 times)

Offline hunterrcc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
it just a hunt for meat RIGHT!
« on: November 23, 2014, 01:58:16 PM »
At least we know this guy eats his elk.  So while he was parked there at Carl jr showing off his bull.  He got out adjust the rack so it stood up better to show off the rack a little more.  Great job on killing another great eating elk!!! :puke: :puke:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 02:56:43 PM by hunterrcc »

Offline mfswallace

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
Re: it just a hunt for meat RIGHT!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 02:35:30 PM »
Just a head in the truck no body  :puke:

Offline hunterrcc

• Scout
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 02:37:58 PM »
Can't confirm 100% that there was no meat.  but not much if there was because I couldn't see any meat from the back of the wheel wells forward.  No rib cage for sure.  Hopefully they hung the meat up at home already! Lol

Find it funny that there is no comments when proof of big Bulls getting shot is posted.  If I remember right there were a few little birds on here saying no pics it didn't happen!  Well here is your --- ---- pic for today and there will be many more in the future!

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:27:10 PM by jackelope »

Offline cwbobcathunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Tracker
  • Groups: RMEF NRA SCI
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 03:01:34 PM »
It's unfortunate to see this showing up, just like it does every year. After killing so many trophy animals, you'd think they'd get bored of it eventually? :(  :puke: :puke:

Offline runamuk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 03:07:18 PM »
And the people that can potentially do something now have what is needed photos. 
I hope the meat was already dealt with and they were just being provoking butthats and not truly wasting meat.

Online Boss .300 winmag

• FLY NAVAL AVIATION
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • How do you measure trying, you do, or you don’t.
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 03:11:23 PM »
Maybe all there knife handles wore out and they needed some new bone for them.  :chuckle:
"Just because I like granola, and I have stretched my arms around a few trees, doesn't mean I'm a tree hugger!
Hi I'm 8156, our leader is Bearpaw.
YOU CANNOT REASON WITH A TIGER WHEN YOUR HEAD IS IN ITS MOUTH! Winston Churchill

Keep Calm And Duc/Ski Doo On!

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 03:15:21 PM »
Same crap, different year.  Nothing will be done no matter how many photo's you get, but don't get me wrong, thanks for posting pic's.  Only in our dreams guys will anything change when it comes to the indian slaughter, we might have been created equally but we are not treated equally. 
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline Halo

• Longhunter
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 03:34:32 PM »
Looks like the hunting at the feeding stations is picking up.

Offline Coastal_native

• Sourdough
  • Serving up Colockumelk since 2010
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2014, 09:45:36 PM »

Find it funny that there is no comments when proof of big Bulls getting shot is posted.  If I remember right there were a few little birds on here saying no pics it didn't happen!  Well here is your  pic for today and there will be many more in the future!

I don't think anyone has denied that tribal members kill big bulls and transport them in the back of their trucks.  Thanks for posting the pic though, good bull.  Congrats to the hunter.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:27:55 PM by jackelope »
"Do it in the woods"

Offline BOWHUNTER45

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2014, 09:52:47 PM »
So you guys are saying if you killed a big bull you would not be showing it off it the back of your truck  :dunno: :chuckle: I did that once and 20 people showed up in my driveway  :IBCOOL: :hello: and the meat was already in my freezer  :EAT: :peep:

Offline Tbar

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+26)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 11:12:34 AM »
Can't confirm 100% that there was no meat.  but not much if there was because I couldn't see any meat from the back of the wheel wells forward.  No rib cage for sure.  Hopefully they hung the meat up at home already! Lol

Find it funny that there is no comments when proof of big Bulls getting shot is posted.  If I remember right there were a few little birds on here saying no pics it didn't happen!  Well here is your pic for today and there will be many more in the future!
First off I don't know of any info on the bull posted. I do however see a bull in a truck.  :dunno: (congrats to the hunter, although I feel it's his bull and story to post). Hunterrcc thanks for the pic.

This is an illustration of  stirring the pot for no apparent reason. Reality is this bull could have and may have come from many different places (wdfw draw tag, general hunt, out of state). The reality is none of us know.
     Fyi (hunterrcc) hunters of all user groups hunt for various reasons. There are some extremely hard core Native hunters that are true to the core hunters and have little to no desire to harvest(kill) a thing.  The satisfaction lies in the hunt and being closer to nature. There are lazy road hunting Natives too. Sound familiar? There are Natives who enjoy  as large of antlers as they are able to attain. There are many Natives who live off of natures bounty and will choose the most tender meat they can attain.  Sound familiar? I could go on and on but don't feel the need.
        If you so choose, complain about season length, bag limits, management objectives/contributions., etc. Your thread shows no evidence of abuse or even disrespect. What your thread does illustrate(imo) is why Natives seldom post (and should NEVER post) stories and pictures. The point of focus always seems to on the negative and at times take off like wildfire in downward spirals and never on positive commonalities that could bind two user groups.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:29:14 PM by jackelope »

Offline bracer40

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 11:50:06 AM »

Find it funny that there is no comments when proof of big Bulls getting shot is posted.  If I remember right there were a few little birds on here saying no pics it didn't happen!  Well here is your God dam pic for today and there will be many more in the future!
First off I don't know of any info on the bull posted. I do however see a bull in a truck.  :dunno: (congrats to the hunter, although I feel it's his bull and story to post). Hunterrcc thanks for the God dam pic.
This is an illustration of  stirring the pot for no apparent reason. Reality is this bull could have and may have come from many different places (wdfw draw tag, general hunt, out of state). The reality is none of us know.
     Fyi (hunterrcc) hunters of all user groups hunt for various reasons. There are some extremely hard core Native hunters that are true to the core hunters and have little to no desire to harvest(kill) a thing.  The satisfaction lies in the hunt and being closer to nature. There are lazy road hunting Natives too. Sound familiar? There are Natives who enjoy  as large of antlers as they are able to attain. There are many Natives who live off of natures bounty and will choose the most tender meat they can attain.  Sound familiar? I could go on and on but don't feel the need.
        If you so choose, complain about season length, bag limits, management objectives/contributions., etc. Your thread shows no evidence of abuse or even disrespect. What your thread does illustrate(imo) is why Natives seldom post (and should NEVER post) stories and pictures. The point of focus always seems to on the negative and at times take off like wildfire in downward spirals and never on positive commonalities that could bind two user groups.
We'll said Tbar!
“Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun.”
― Groucho Marx

Offline WSU

• Old Salt
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 11:57:57 AM »
Can't confirm 100% that there was no meat.  but not much if there was because I couldn't see any meat from the back of the wheel wells forward.  No rib cage for sure. 

The last 5 or 6 elk that have been in my truck had the rib cage, spine, etc. left in the field.  What does that say about me?

Offline Elkrunner

• Sourdough
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 12:05:44 PM »

Find it funny that there is no comments when proof of big Bulls getting shot is posted.  If I remember right there were a few little birds on here saying no pics it didn't happen!  Well here is your God dam pic for today and there will be many more in the future!

How do you know that he didn't bone out the elk?  We always bone ours out and put them in coolers. 

Offline Elkrunner

• Sourdough
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 12:08:50 PM »
Also another reason why I am getting tired of this site.  Just because people see something that they believe is happening, they plaster a pic of the guy up.  How about this for an idea.  Go over and ask the guy about his hunt and congratulate him.  Get the facts before you plaster his rig and pic all over the internet accusing him of something.  Who else is getting sick of this stuff on this site?

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]