collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: new topic allright !! mutiseason license  (Read 12442 times)

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
new topic allright !! mutiseason license
« on: January 27, 2015, 05:34:43 PM »
Instead of the seasonal gamble on wich gmu or wich specific tag for what unit ive decided to pursue this multi season license deal,im thinking its because its the only thing that wasn't in the tag soup I created this past season,but I like the idea of more bow hunting not nessasarily on public lands im a little crazy but not retarded,you guys with the missle launchers can have and deserve everything you get,my self ill choose life !!Anywasy I was wondering if any off season readers know about this deal and the odds of getting this opportunity any information would be greatly appreciated !But for now ill just wait for that darn ice to melt off fourth of july lake. GO HAWKS !!! :IBCOOL: :IBCOOL:
loction location location ! perzackly !

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
Re: new topic allright !! mutiseason license
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 05:42:44 PM »
Last year was 99% chance to draw multi season deer. For the multi season elk you don't have good odds until you get at least 5 or 6 points. Which one are you considering?

Offline Bob33

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
  • Groups: SCI, RMEF, NRA, Hunter Education
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 06:01:19 PM »
Draw odds from last season can be found here: http://wdfw.wa.gov/hunting/permits/results/
Nature. It's cheaper than therapy.

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 06:11:40 PM »
If you are going for deer don't put in as partner's with Radsav and you will be fine. :tup:
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline Timberstalker

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
  • Just one more ridge
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 06:14:46 PM »
If you are going for deer don't put in as partner's with Radsav and you will be fine. :tup:

That's funny stuff!
If you aint hunting, you aint livin'

Offline JimmyHoffa

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 06:23:59 PM »
Hmmm....but he will have twice as many points going in compared to most.  Do they square points for multiseason too?

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 06:41:53 PM »
OUCH! Very funny....for us anyway!?!  :chuckle:
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 07:09:42 PM »
As I expected ! Rough crowd,I was just considering deer and with the multi,flavor tag soup I was forced to swallow teeming up could only increase my odds by 50% I guess,Ive heard the odds are good on just deer and I believe im packing 6 points ,well Ill leave you folks to entertain yourselves, hopefully not at my,humerouse exspense,      GO HAWKS !!!!
loction location location ! perzackly !

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Explorer
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 07:43:16 AM »
As I expected ! Rough crowd,I was just considering deer and with the multi,flavor tag soup I was forced to swallow teeming up could only increase my odds by 50% I guess,Ive heard the odds are good on just deer and I believe im packing 6 points ,well Ill leave you folks to entertain yourselves, hopefully not at my,humerouse exspense,      GO HAWKS !!!!
Didn't mean to offend you, the jabs were directed at Radsav, he is the only guy that I heard of that put in for the multiseason deer permit and didn't get drawn.

Deer is pretty much a given unless you mess up the application or have really and I mean really bad luck.

Elk is tougher to draw but well worth it.  It opens up your options as wide as you can get without having the governor's tag.

Again didn't mean to offend you, sorry if I did.

You might want to think about your initial post, the highlighted part may have offended some of the rifle guys, almost sounds like you are saying they are retarded.
Instead of the seasonal gamble on wich gmu or wich specific tag for what unit ive decided to pursue this multi season license deal,im thinking its because its the only thing that wasn't in the tag soup I created this past season,but I like the idea of more bow hunting not nessasarily on public lands im a little crazy but not retarded,you guys with the missle launchers can have and deserve everything you get,my self ill choose life !!Anywasy I was wondering if any off season readers know about this deal and the odds of getting this opportunity any information would be greatly appreciated !But for now ill just wait for that darn ice to melt off fourth of july lake. GO HAWKS !!! :IBCOOL: :IBCOOL:

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline D-Rock425

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 12:51:21 PM »
Putting in with a partner doesn't increase odds unless your partner has a ton more points than you do.  Only one person gets in the hat To draw from.

Offline washelkhunter

• Region 5 State Delegate #3
  • Frontiersman
  • Site sponsorhttp
  • Groups: TPE, NRA, RMEF, AST
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 01:00:55 PM »
Ill put in for deer but wont buy the permit, if awarded elk i will buy that. If not i may not even bother hunting in Wa this year esp if they make us pay full freight for the big/small combo.

Offline bearhunter99

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2015, 01:19:31 PM »
Ill put in for deer but wont buy the permit, if awarded elk i will buy that. If not i may not even bother hunting in Wa this year esp if they make us pay full freight for the big/small combo.

Just curious, why would you put in for the permit if you aren't going to buy it?
RIP Colockumelk   :salute:

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill

Genesis 27:3
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison

Offline washelkhunter

• Region 5 State Delegate #3
  • Frontiersman
  • Site sponsorhttp
  • Groups: TPE, NRA, RMEF, AST
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2015, 01:30:02 PM »

Just curious, why would you put in for the permit if you aren't going to buy it?

Simple cost v benefit decision. The MS deer has always been flawed. For the cost you should be recieving a transport tag for each season. I dont mind the expense for the elk because 1 elk is equal to 3-4 deer. I wont buy the deer because i know the state is counting on the windfall.

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Explorer
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2015, 01:45:55 PM »

Simple cost v benefit decision. The MS deer has always been flawed. For the cost you should be recieving a transport tag for each season. I dont mind the expense for the elk because 1 elk is equal to 3-4 deer. I wont buy the deer because i know the state is counting on the windfall.
This is how RadSav didn't get drawn.  Not poking fun or calling anyone out, just sayin when people put in for a permit and don't buy it people like RadSav that put in and want to buy the permit but didn't get drawn lose.

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2015, 01:49:20 PM »
I've got 12 points for elk, honestly. Where should I apply, why and I want to know where your honey holes are ?
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Loup Loup
[Today at 07:16:30 AM]

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by Remdawg
[Today at 07:09:22 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by duckmen1
[Today at 06:52:09 AM]