collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: bud commercial  (Read 1708 times)

Offline ribka

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
  • That's what she said
bud commercial
« on: January 29, 2015, 11:41:24 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/wolfwatcher.org/photos/a.144782242224867.18192.143706368999121/792972820739136/?type=1&theater

Wolves are not a threat to dogs

funny to read comments. My God there are so many misinformed whackos out there

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
Re: bud commercial
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 11:53:06 AM »
Two comments in and my BP spiked. No more of that page for me. Those are some real time idiots right there.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 12:28:49 PM »
One of the comments....   :chuckle:
Lenny Novak
I think the real damage here is, that anyone with a brain knows that it is just an ad, ment to create a story.
The bad part is the people who hate Wolves, that would use this to hate them even more.
The slaughter of wolves is real and brutal, the pinheads that call themselves "sportsman" use any means possible to justify there blood lust.
Many may not want to look at this that closely, but many of these "sportsman" have a very deranged sence of right and wrong.
I won't go into gory details, you can find many sites where, these people post pictures of what is considered cool, it the groups twisted beliefs.
If these people did this to anything other then wild animals,the whole group would be in jail for being deranged killers.
So on the surface the ad is fine.
But in a small mind, it's just new fuel on the fire.
In my humble opinion
Like · 1 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 3:28pm

Online Bob33

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
  • Groups: SCI, RMEF, NRA, Hunter Education
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 12:36:07 PM »
One of the comments....   :chuckle:
Lenny Novak
I think the real damage here is, that anyone with a brain knows that it is just an ad, ment to create a story.
The bad part is the people who hate Wolves, that would use this to hate them even more.
The slaughter of wolves is real and brutal, the pinheads that call themselves "sportsman" use any means possible to justify there blood lust.
Many may not want to look at this that closely, but many of these "sportsman" have a very deranged sence of right and wrong.
I won't go into gory details, you can find many sites where, these people post pictures of what is considered cool, it the groups twisted beliefs.
If these people did this to anything other then wild animals,the whole group would be in jail for being deranged killers.
So on the surface the ad is fine.
But in a small mind, it's just new fuel on the fire.
In my humble opinion
Like · 1 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 3:28pm
Unfortunately, that's a common perspective of a large number of WDFW's constituency whom they are responsible to represent.
Nature. It's cheaper than therapy.

Offline skidynastar33

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scout
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 12:55:53 PM »
They have to be the most hipicrites ever. Of course if we were taking pictures of dead humans we should be in jail. There animals not humans. But do you know who is taking pics with humans.... Isis and Wacho terrorist and extremist Muslims. But those are the people that have no war stickers and don't want to go over and help. Also if you claim to love life so much why you kill baby's through abortian?! And the right for women's choice. I'm fine with them valuing life so much but be consistent about it, and please value human life over animals. At least a little bit. I'm pretty sure if an animal is starving it's not going to think twice about eating you to survive

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal