collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: mule deer foundation banquet this sat in ellensburg. whos going?  (Read 2384 times)

Offline scottcrb

• NRA, RMEF, Wa marketing director Montucky Cold Snack, MDF, BHA,
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
    • Montucky Cold Snacks
  • Groups: nra, RMEF,MDF
me and my fiance are going and i know Mfowl is going with us. who else is in? i heard of some others on here. would be fun to meet face to face with some of you. A beer company i work for is donating all of the beer. come have a Montucky Cold Snack with us.

Offline MuleDeer

• Hunter
    • https://www.facebook.com/groups/474272479287506/
  • Groups: Mule Deer Foundation-Life Member, NRA-Life Member, NWTF-Life Member
Re: mule deer foundation banquet this sat in ellensburg. whos going?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 11:30:13 PM »
it's gonna be a great time, with lots of great auction items and raffle prizes.  Including a couple of Bushmaster Super LIghts with custom sights, trips and outings, a Montana Rifle as the banquet gun, tons of local art and custom pieces, and of course, the "bottomless beer mug" for $20 and a chance to win a firearm, thanks to Montucky Cold Snacks.
We will also be debuting a Super Raffle, with the following prizes:
1. Paunsaugant Unit Mule Deer Hunt, guided on the Heaton Ranch, including a Proof Research .300 Mag rifle topped with a Nightforce Scope    Value: near $35,000
2. Tracking Point Bolt Action .300 Mag rifle, with a fire control system scope similar to fighter jet technology (google this and you'll be amazed), along with a weekend of racing with World Champ Top Fuel Dragster racer Steve Torrence...spend time in pit lane and the hospitality lane during a weekend of racing. Value: rifle-$13,000, racing weekend - priceless!
3. A British Columbia trophy Mule Deer hunt with Covert Outfitters, along with an HS Custom rifle in .338 Lapua, topped with a Nightforece scope.  Value: near $11,000
4. A fully guided archery elk hunt in Wyoming with Jenkins Hunting Camp, along with a $2K Bowtech Prodigy package  Value: $10,000

You get into all of these drawings for only a $10 ticket, drawings to be held on August 1, 2015 live in a podcast with a Q&A session with Western Extreme host Jim Burnworth.  You won't want to miss this raffle, and it can be entered at any local MDF banquet, or get in touch with me for info on how to enter if you can't make a banquet!!
"We didn't inherit this earth from our fore fathers, we're borrowing it from our children."

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 03:48:06 PM »
Wow, those are some awesome auction items!  :tup:
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline 400out

• Radio Active YAR
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Old Salt
  • HA HA! VERY FUNNY!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 10:15:35 AM »
Did they have a tri-cites banquet this year?
Granted the ability to cause a A nuclear explosion that produces a rapid release of energy from a higher power resulting in the sudden and catastrophic demise of a thread.

Confucius say:
A crowded elevator smells different to a midget!
Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky fingers!
Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

Offline MuleDeer

• Hunter
    • https://www.facebook.com/groups/474272479287506/
  • Groups: Mule Deer Foundation-Life Member, NRA-Life Member, NWTF-Life Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 04:52:23 PM »
Nope, no Tri Cities chapter yet.  We have a number of people that want to help, but no one has stepped up to be the banquet chair, or my contact, yet.  Still looking for a point-man or woman, so let me know if you think of anyone who would like to do that.  Thanks for asking...it's definitely a place we should have a chapter!
"We didn't inherit this earth from our fore fathers, we're borrowing it from our children."

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal