collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: "I don't come up with solutions" she says....  (Read 55325 times)

Offline cbond3318

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
Just tend your own and live.

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • Learn something new everyday.
    • facebook
Re: "I don't come up with solutions" she says....
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 06:03:52 PM »
sounds like a waste of money to me...
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline 4fletch

• Older than old
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 12:31:22 AM »
We need more counselors to keep every body on track. How about calling her a community organizer is better said

Offline RadSav

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 02:03:06 AM »
Apparently there is no need to improve our handling of wolves we just need to improve our handling of people.

Are we sportsmen really paying the state to hire a coexistence love guru for our wildlife department.  And then conduct meetings behind closed doors?  And then we are going to go on a field trip boys and girls.  If you all behave yourselves we can stop for some tofu and frozen yogurt on the way home!

I expect they will start with a good hearted group rendition of Kumbaya and finish with a fund raiser for the Sierra Club and HWCC.  We'd probably get more for our money had we hired Dr. Phil.
He asked, Do you ever give a short simple answer?  I replied, "Nope."

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
    • facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 07:08:24 AM »
Don't forget the koolaid...
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

Offline idahohuntr

• Frontiersman
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 07:42:30 AM »
I think this is a good idea.  Break down barriers between people who normally would never talk.
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood..." - TR

Offline AspenBud

• Sourdough
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 07:44:31 AM »
Be assured, any future meetings open to the public will likely be in a few areas that are not convenient for most of the public to reach. God forbid they hear from all four corners of the state plus the middle. Oh sure, the "well if you really care" and "stop complaining and come say something" line will be spewed but when most people have a job and families that isn't going to happen unless it's close to home.

But this whole thing isn't about hunting or Washington. It's about NE Washington, cows, and animal rights people. What the rest of the state thinks or wants is really irrelevant to this group. Don't believe it? Note where they are taking a field trip to. It is only because money is on the line and a powerful lobby has howled that they are doing this. What's important to hunters isn't what it's about. The fact that HSUS and the Sierra Club are in the group tells you that right there.

Offline idahohuntr

• Frontiersman
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 07:47:57 AM »
This group would be useless without the greenies involved...you have to have all sides.
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood..." - TR

Offline AspenBud

• Sourdough
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 08:06:37 AM »
This group would be useless without the greenies involved...you have to have all sides.

What you'll end up with is something like they had in Michigan then. Livestock owners might be able to get a permit to take out a problem wolf and no more. Definitely don't expect a wolf season and don't expect to have the right to take out a wolf threatening you, your family and friends, or your dog without a lot of legal problems.

If HSUS could ban all hunting today, they would. There is no compromising with them. That has been proven over and over and over and over again. I don't agree with a lot of the whacked stuff that gets posted here but when I see those four letters getting associated with WDFW and wildlife management I know things are greatly out of control.

Ranchers in the NE might get some help, big might, because money is involved, but expect no more.

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
    • facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 08:21:39 AM »
I agree.
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

Offline jasnt

• ELR junkie
  • Old Salt
  • Out shooting
  • Groups: WSTA
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 01:01:24 PM »
Apparently there is no need to improve our handling of wolves we just need to improve our handling of people.

Are we sportsmen really paying the state to hire a coexistence love guru for our wildlife department.  And then conduct meetings behind closed doors?  And then we are going to go on a field trip boys and girls.  If you all behave yourselves we can stop for some tofu and frozen yogurt on the way home!

I expect they will start with a good hearted group rendition of Kumbaya and finish with a fund raiser for the Sierra Club and HWCC.  We'd probably get more for our money had we hired Dr. Phil.
:yeah:
Be assured, any future meetings open to the public will likely be in a few areas that are not convenient for most of the public to reach. God forbid they hear from all four corners of the state plus the middle. Oh sure, the "well if you really care" and "stop complaining and come say something" line will be spewed but when most people have a job and families that isn't going to happen unless it's close to home.

But this whole thing isn't about hunting or Washington. It's about NE Washington, cows, and animal rights people. What the rest of the state thinks or wants is really irrelevant to this group. Don't believe it? Note where they are taking a field trip to. It is only because money is on the line and a powerful lobby has howled that they are doing this. What's important to hunters isn't what it's about. The fact that HSUS and the Sierra Club are in the group tells you that right there.
:yeah:

:bash:
https://www.howlforwildlife.org/take_action  It takes 10 seconds and it’s free. To easy to make an excuse not to make your voice heard!!!!!!

The commission shall attempt to maximize the public recreational game fishing and hunting opportunities of all citizens, including juvenile, disabled, and senior citizens.
https://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=77.04.012

Offline mfswallace

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 02:03:05 PM »

:puke:

Offline RadSav

• Explorer
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 04:00:39 PM »
But this whole thing isn't about hunting or Washington. It's about NE Washington, cows, and animal rights people. What the rest of the state thinks or wants is really irrelevant to this group. Don't believe it? Note where they are taking a field trip to.

I assumed the location is because the wolfies have lost the public support in the NE and the wolf control support up there is strong.  So they figured the love guru could help tell the wolfs side of the story and bring about a Walt Disney coexist blue bird moment of clarity.  Wolves have feeling to, you know.
He asked, Do you ever give a short simple answer?  I replied, "Nope."

Offline timberfaller

• Frontiersman
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 04:13:04 PM »
 :chuckle: lol!!  after reading some of the "comments" YOU can tell who is a "greenie" versus those who have some sense!!  YOUR never going to get "fair" or "balance" with those in the midst of decision making!!

It goes back to that liberal code word, CONTROL  besides THERE never was any REASON for the reintroduction of the Wolf,  all those YEARS ago to begin with! PERIOD!

But  :kneel: out number those who have common sense!!!
The only good tree, is a stump!

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 04:20:48 PM »
There ain't no stinking wolves in Ohio first off.....................
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Taco280AI
[Today at 03:45:23 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]