collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2015 Hunt Wa Crawdad Mania  (Read 77624 times)

Offline Elkpiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Re: 2015 Hunt Wa Crawdad Mania
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2015, 04:44:57 PM »
I wish I could post pics. I've got a few over 10" and a bunch of 9+   2 over 9" this afternoon ate for dinner tonight. I am addicted to catchin these things

Holy Smokes Benhtn, those are some flunkin jumbos...  10 inchers??  :dunno: :dunno:..  I think that might be a new record if you can post up a good pic on a tape... Dayum there are some biggin's hittin the dirt this year..  :rockin: :llam: :pee:
Their going down!!!

Offline Elkpiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2015, 04:47:12 PM »
:yike: Holy $hit Euro, those are some toads.... 9 incher.. wow... Nice pull... you found the glory hole...
Pretty sweet :llam:

Supwitchu Southpole, you soakin pots this year or what??  :chuckle:
Their going down!!!

Offline benhuntin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2015, 05:00:50 PM »

I wish I could post pics. I've got a few over 10" and a bunch of 9+   2 over 9" this afternoon ate for dinner tonight. I am addicted to catchin these things

Holy Smokes Benhtn, those are some flunkin jumbos...  10 inchers??  :dunno: :dunno:..  I think that might be a new record if you can post up a good pic on a tape... Dayum there are some biggin's hittin the dirt this year..  :rockin: :llam: :pee:
dont have the biggest on a tape. This is new to me but I will get some pics tomorrow. I'm goin swimmin again tomorrow. I will take pics of the biggest. The water is getting low and I can reach new areas now.
If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Offline Elkpiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2015, 08:42:33 AM »

dont have the biggest on a tape. This is new to me but I will get some pics tomorrow. I'm goin swimmin again tomorrow. I will take pics of the biggest. The water is getting low and I can reach new areas now.

you pickin um or you got a pot out??  Mudbuggin is addicting as hell, you might get the MVP award this year if your pickin 10 inch mudbugs..  Ur pickin lobsters bro...  :chuckle: :rockin: :llam: :pee:
Their going down!!!

Offline Southpole

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2015, 08:51:49 AM »
:yike: Holy $hit Euro, those are some toads.... 9 incher.. wow... Nice pull... you found the glory hole...
Pretty sweet :llam:

Supwitchu Southpole, you soakin pots this year or what??  :chuckle:
Yeah, threw in a few test pots in the river with no luck and last week went to Waitts lake south of Colville last week. There were dads in there but too shy for pots, a guy had to wade in and get um'... I wasn't willing to do that, I was afraid a giant catfish would suck me in  :peep:
$5 is a lot of money if you ain't got it

Offline HUNTINCOUPLE

• Lost Somewhere on the Praire of Klickitat Co. Chasing The Elusive BENCHLEG DEERS.
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
  • Yep, my avatar is from my front porch. #2835
« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2015, 10:20:06 AM »
Real nice ones Benhuntin!!!!!!!!! Those are some serious Hawg Craws!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warriors of the water right there!!!!!!!! :tup:
Slap some bacon on a biscut and lets go, were burrnin daylight!

Most peoples health is a decision not a condition?

Kill your television!  ICEMAN SAID TO!

Life Member of Hunting  Washington  Forum.

Time in the woods is more important than timing the moon.

Offline benhuntin

• Frontiersman
« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2015, 10:28:31 AM »

you pickin um or you got a pot out??  Mudbuggin is addicting as hell, you might get the MVP award this year if your pickin 10 inch mudbugs..  Ur pickin lobsters bro...  :chuckle: :rockin: :llam: :pee:
just swimmin with a mask.  I will post pics tonight.
If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Offline Southpole

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2015, 11:46:25 AM »

Damn, I knew I should've waded out in the lake to flip rocks  :bash: I don't know if I could dive for them like ben though.
$5 is a lot of money if you ain't got it

Offline Elkpiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2015, 02:08:00 PM »

[/quo

Dayuum  Benhtn, pickin those monsters by hand eh.. no wonder why we haven't seen any 9, 10, 11 inchers, lil fukr$ cant fit through the pot, you got to pick those massive beasts...  Huntncple is right, tru warriors of the water.... haha :chuckle:   :rockin:
Their going down!!!

Offline Elkpiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2015, 02:11:14 PM »
i will measure my hand. But I am 6'1" 300lbs not small hands. I will take pics of all 9+ from now on. What is the state record?

Im mean serious, this great big motha looks like a lobster.. pic really shows you, benthtn looks like he has some good size DB's too...  :chuckle:   
Their going down!!!

Offline JJB11B

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2015, 02:19:54 PM »
I have never cooked crawdads, How do yall do it? I'm going to have to try this out, looks too fun to pass it up
"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever."
Shane Falco

Offline Elkpiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2015, 04:02:09 PM »
I have never cooked crawdads, How do yall do it? I'm going to have to try this out, looks too fun to pass it up

Just boil them for about 5 mins till they turn lobster red.. Peal tail dip meat in butter or cocktail sauce and suck the head... :tup:
Their going down!!!

Offline HUNTINCOUPLE

• Lost Somewhere on the Praire of Klickitat Co. Chasing The Elusive BENCHLEG DEERS.
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
  • Yep, my avatar is from my front porch. #2835
« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2015, 06:37:37 PM »
i will measure my hand. But I am 6'1" 300lbs not small hands. I will take pics of all 9+ from now on. What is the state record?

Im mean serious, this great big motha looks like a lobster.. pic really shows you, benthtn looks like he has some good size DB's too...  :chuckle:

You stated your a big dude Benhuntin. But swimin down and grabbing ahold of a Monster Hogcraw like that can't be an easy task! Man you need to be on a bad arse TV show and show them southern folks how us northwestern folks catch um crawfish!!!!! :IBCOOL:
Slap some bacon on a biscut and lets go, were burrnin daylight!

Most peoples health is a decision not a condition?

Kill your television!  ICEMAN SAID TO!

Life Member of Hunting  Washington  Forum.

Time in the woods is more important than timing the moon.

Offline JJB11B

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2015, 06:50:40 PM »
you gotta yell YEE YEE too much to be on one of those types of shows
"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever."
Shane Falco

Offline benhuntin

• Frontiersman