collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2015 Hunt Wa Crawdad Mania  (Read 77635 times)

Offline Elkpiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Re: 2015 Hunt Wa Crawdad Mania
« Reply #210 on: August 18, 2015, 06:52:58 AM »
Thank you, thank you very much  :salute:

Hell Ya Southpole...  :rockin: :llam:   Dang nice mudbugs
Their going down!!!

Offline Elkpiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2015, 04:46:58 PM »
Hey Benhtn you ever Go-Pro your dive for the big daddy's?   I want to see it if you did... :rockin:
Their going down!!!

Offline benhuntin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
2015 Hunt Wa Crawdad Mania
« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2015, 07:49:13 PM »
Hey Benhtn you ever Go-Pro your dive for the big daddy's?   I want to see it if you did... :rockin:
no I don't have a go pro.  And I am out of the crawdad picture business.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 08:01:28 PM by benhuntin »
If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Offline HUNTINCOUPLE

• Lost Somewhere on the Praire of Klickitat Co. Chasing The Elusive BENCHLEG DEERS.
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Yep, my avatar is from my front porch. #2835
« Reply #213 on: August 27, 2015, 09:55:57 AM »
no I don't have a go pro.  And I am out of the crawdad picture business.

Dang I've been waiting for this video and now your out of the picture business. :bash:
Slap some bacon on a biscut and lets go, were burrnin daylight!

Most peoples health is a decision not a condition?

Kill your television!  ICEMAN SAID TO!

Life Member of Hunting  Washington  Forum.

Time in the woods is more important than timing the moon.

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #214 on: August 27, 2015, 09:57:42 AM »
Out of the mudbug pic business? Was there some Hogcraw drama? Did I miss something?

I've been so caught up in house stuff buying/selling (kill me now) that I haven't gotten out at all. Maybe next year!

Offline benhuntin

• Frontiersman
« Reply #215 on: August 27, 2015, 10:37:10 AM »

Out of the mudbug pic business? Was there some Hogcraw drama? Did I miss something?

I've been so caught up in house stuff buying/selling (kill me now) that I haven't gotten out at all. Maybe next year!
no drama. In fact I will be goin tomorrow. If I get another one over 11" I will post it. Other than that I will just watch this thread and enjoy other people's pics.

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #216 on: August 27, 2015, 10:38:21 AM »
Got it. I just asked because I know that trophy Hogcraws and really make people crazy....it has happened before!  :chuckle:

Offline Elkpiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #217 on: August 27, 2015, 04:01:06 PM »

no drama. In fact I will be goin tomorrow. If I get another one over 11" I will post it. Other than that I will just watch this thread and enjoy other people's pics.

Bummer man..  Monster Daddy's can make a guy crazy, I know it made me Crazy/jealous..  You don't see 9,10,11 inchers to often so thanks for showing off your skills..  I guess is what I am saying is I think maybe you kinda ruined this thread,.. lol.  cause now that you got the biggest once its not really fun to crawdad anymore. Your a legend of this thread Benhtn..   :rockin: :llam: :salute: :brew:..  Good luck to you and your future endevors..  :salute:
Their going down!!!

Offline benhuntin

• Frontiersman
« Reply #218 on: August 27, 2015, 04:18:39 PM »

Bummer man..  Monster Daddy's can make a guy crazy, I know it made me Crazy/jealous..  You don't see 9,10,11 inchers to often so thanks for showing off your skills..  I guess is what I am saying is I think maybe you kinda ruined this thread,.. lol.  cause now that you got the biggest once its not really fun to crawdad anymore. Your a legend of this thread Benhtn..   :rockin: :llam: :salute: :brew:..  Good luck to you and your future endevors..  :salute:
thats exactly why I am not posting anymore. I was not trying to show anyone up. Good luck to everyone

Offline Elkpiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #219 on: August 27, 2015, 04:33:16 PM »

thats exactly why I am not posting anymore. I was not trying to show anyone up. Good luck to everyone

I was kidding man..  it is fun to crawdad, but I think overall this whole thread is just for fun man.. I don't think anyone will get to stirred up over a crawdad, even though I would like to catch 10 inchers..  This whole thread is all in good fun with a lil smack talk but its obviously a joke when we smack talk over a mudbug.. Sooo Keep postin your giant fukn mudbugs man  :)!...  :rockin:
Their going down!!!

Offline Shrimper

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #220 on: August 27, 2015, 05:25:55 PM »

Yeah Benhtn keep postin'...

If you get another 10 or even an 11 or 12 incher post that sumbeach, we'd all love to see it!
"Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ’Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it."

Offline HUNTINCOUPLE

• Lost Somewhere on the Praire of Klickitat Co. Chasing The Elusive BENCHLEG DEERS.
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #221 on: August 30, 2015, 08:05:24 AM »
Well we made probably our last set of the season Friday night. With hunting starting and Salmon's coming up will be busy with those activities. We got about 30 good eaters and one very stretched to 7".

Offline HUNTINCOUPLE

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #222 on: August 30, 2015, 08:09:26 AM »
The Feast of the BUGS!!!!!!

Offline gilroym

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #223 on: September 01, 2015, 06:47:27 AM »
Are there any regs for crawfish gear beyond using only 5 pots. Does it matter what color buoy I use or how big the pot is? Sorry rookie questions but would like to give this a shot this year.

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
« Reply #224 on: September 01, 2015, 09:08:35 AM »
Any of you crawdad hunters on this site have a Toyota Sequoya with a sticker on the back window that says "MudBugz 4X4" with crawdad sticker on it.  Maybe it is a 4x4 club or something.  Saw it on I-5 this morning.
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal