collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: I CANT BELEIVE IT #2015  (Read 3895 times)

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
I CANT BELEIVE IT #2015
« on: June 29, 2015, 10:30:44 PM »
OOOOH MY GUUU ! that's it two months away , cant sleep , scenario after scenario wont stop , already walking the trail at knight, no gifts from the deralicks in charge , cant get nothing but a cow or something that resembles a st. Bernard ( spike ) but still here we go ! I think its the hittn the weights thing , you know that thing that just might help hold the draw a little bit longer ?Well at leaste for us decrepit bow hunters at least, Heck I EVEN PUT DOWN THE HUCKLEBERRY LEMONADE EARLY.....WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE ! :yike: :bash:
loction location location ! perzackly !

Offline cbond3318

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Frontiersman
Re: I CANT BELEIVE IT #2015
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 10:34:18 PM »
 :tup: right there with ya buddy!!! Awesome isn't it?
Just tend your own and live.

Offline MLBowhunting

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 10:34:41 PM »
 :chuckle:Crack?
Copper John Pro Staff
R.A.D Broadheads
R.A.D Peeps
Hot Shot Pro Staff

Offline skeeter 20i

• Longhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 10:48:25 PM »
Many sleepless nights to come buddy.  You're not the only one. :tup:
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion."

Offline h2ofowlr

• CHOKED UP TIGHT
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 10:51:05 PM »
Don't loose sleep over it. The woods will be locked down due to extreme fire danger until the end of Oct. probably.   :chuckle: :chuckle:
Cut em!
It's not the shells!  It's the shooter!

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 06:47:26 AM »
Same here, Cryder. And, they're not locking down the woods, at least not the NFs. Stay pumped!
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline rtspring

• Old Salt
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 07:02:10 AM »
Im going to owe work some serious time! Cause nothing is getting done, and I am the boss..   
I kill elk and eat elk, when I'm not, I'm thinking about killing elk and eating elk.

It doesn't matter what you think...

The Whiners suck!!

Offline xXLojackXx

• Sourdough
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 07:16:59 AM »
Im going to owe work some serious time! Cause nothing is getting done, and I am the boss..

Same here  :chuckle: All 3 of my screens have trailcam pics as backgrounds

Offline Jonathan_S

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
  • Volleyfire Brigade, Cryder apologist
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 07:24:50 AM »
Hey if you've got elk on camera in your area then you're in good shape  :tup:
Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with too many facts.

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 11:17:52 PM »
I gotta quit watching the news and the deep fried apples in wanatchee, I really do believe who ever said it first that the whole state is going to be shut down till October, im practicing till the fish and feathers recognizes the opportunity :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:but I just don't see any change for the better in time for bow hunters to be able to pass gas in the woods without creating some kind of turmoil , its going to be that dry, and 364 where all the critters are is going to be the first to rob everyone of that thought to be advantage they got in the swindle r I mean draw WOW ! stay tuned , SOOOOO,  I took the advice of some of you, did some reading and discovered the word CRACK! well crack kills , and as you have most likely read at being a 56 year old product of Fort Worth texas trained in spoklahoma Washington, you can see im very much alive. You see Lewis , you took a shot and missed in fact you missed by so much that you ricashade off the pine in your back yard , went over into the niebors back yard hit there swimming pool , put a hole in it , and now you are the next comedy victim of judge judy, you don't have a chance in heck so just try to get her to look at you sideways and wink like your lieing or something shes cute when she does that,,,,,,, carack seriousely ??again ROWAN AND MARTINS LAUGH IN FAN THATS IT , really that simple no meds no nothing im just sorry I found this outlet aren't you !! :tung: :tung:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:56:25 PM by cryder »
loction location location ! perzackly !

Offline Jonathan_S

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
  • Volleyfire Brigade, Cryder apologist
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 06:50:48 AM »
I gotta quit watching the news and the deep fried apples in wanatchee, I really do believe who ever said it first that the whole state is going to be shut down till October, im practicing till the fish and feathers recognizes the opportunity :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:but I just don't see any change for the better in time for bow hunters to be able to pass gas in the woods without creating some kind of turmoil , its going to be that dry, and 364 where all the critters are is going to be the first to rob everyone of that thought to be advantage they got in the swindle r I mean draw WOW ! stay tuned

We can just hope for the best  ;)

SOOOOO,  I took the advice of some of you, did some reading and discovered the word CRACK! well crack kills , and as you have most likely read at being a 56 year old product of Fort Worth texas trained in spoklahoma Washington, you can see im very much alive. You see Lewis , you took a shot and missed in fact you missed by so much that you ricashade off the pine in your back yard , went over into the niebors back yard hit there swimming pool , put a hole in it , and now you are the next comedy victim of judge judy, you don't have a chance in heck so just try to get her to look at you sideways and wink like your lieing or something shes cute when she does that,,,,,,, carack seriousely ??again ROWAN AND MARTINS LAUGH IN FAN THATS IT , really that simple no meds no nothing im just sorry I found this outlet aren't you !! :tung: :tung:

Lost me here  :o
Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with too many facts.

Offline steelnducks

• Hunter
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 09:32:32 PM »
I know I can't wait. I have two diaphragms already broken in so I only have three more left to break in. And then about five more after that because I will probably blow them all out before September.

Offline Firedogg

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 09:40:13 PM »
  I'm there with ya hardly able to wait. Now that I am over the respiratory crap I am hitting the hills hard to get the legs and lungs in shape. With this heat it's even upped the amount of weight I am dropping. 

C'mon October.... hurry up and get here.  Fishing is just not cutting it.
There is no greater respect to have for wildlife than to harvest an animal fairly and use it's flesh to feed your family.  ~me

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal