collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2 out of 3 ain't bad  (Read 27126 times)

Offline BGLEMIN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Re: 2 out of 3 ain't bad
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2015, 07:59:37 PM »
Guy I did not shoot the calf for "sport". I harvested that animal because if I didn't, I would not have had elk in my freezer. Boned out and processed I fed my family with 70 lbs. of truly natural meat, some of the best this world could offer. And I am proud that I could be blessed to take and showcase such an awesome animal!

Why are the OP's pics not tastefull? Nothing derogatory was seen. Oh but wait...they're pups,

The problem that I have with Scvette's post is that he chose to label a fellow hunter whom has not lam basted him with a name; but yet is slammed with a name as far as I can tell as Richard Head.

Is that necessary? Look at the dissension that is rising amongst us hunters.  And yet this discussion has escalated due to what the anti's could feed from.

If I hated hunting and I read through these comments, I would think "Oh yeah they're gonna destroy each other before we get a chance!"

I commend any and all for posting  ANY success photo, poor taste is when you choose to portray the animal with inappropriate props or to be inappropriate with how you choose to display yourself with the animal.

There is a lot to say about "pride" and conversely "humility" with our posts!!
"In wildness is the preservation of the world."
Henry David Thoreau

Offline Bigshooter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Old Salt
  • High Wide And Heavy
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2015, 08:41:11 PM »
Bearpaw should see if Kotex will sponsor the forum.  There's obviously a bunch of members that could use some.

:yeah:
Welcome to liberal America, where the truth is condemned and facts are ignored so as not to "offend" anyone

"Borders, language, culture."

Offline Scvette

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2015, 08:51:34 PM »
Guy I did not shoot the calf for "sport". I harvested that animal because if I didn't, I would not have had elk in my freezer. Boned out and processed I fed my family with 70 lbs. of truly natural meat, some of the best this world could offer. And I am proud that I could be blessed to take and showcase such an awesome animal!

Why are the OP's pics not tastefull? Nothing derogatory was seen. Oh but wait...they're pups,

The problem that I have with Scvette's post is that he chose to label a fellow hunter whom has not lam basted him with a name; but yet is slammed with a name as far as I can tell as Richard Head.

Is that necessary? Look at the dissension that is rising amongst us hunters.  And yet this discussion has escalated due to what the anti's could feed from.

If I hated hunting and I read through these comments, I would think "Oh yeah they're gonna destroy each other before we get a chance!"

I commend any and all for posting  ANY success photo, poor taste is when you choose to portray the animal with inappropriate props or to be inappropriate with how you choose to display yourself with the animal.

There is a lot to say about "pride" and conversely "humility" with our posts!!

It's not the issue about shooting them,get over it. The op removed his posts that he told me if I don't like it I should leave the forum. If you notice,pretty much everyone,except a few think the same about posting those pics.
Good for you harvesting that animal for your family,wonder how the young coyotes taste,see any difference. If you don't then you just don't get it.

Offline Landowner

• Scout
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2015, 08:52:41 PM »
Bearpaw should see if Kotex will sponsor the forum.  There's obviously a bunch of members that could use some.

Start with some reputable hunting magazines.  Good sponsors there, and good examples of pics that work.   

Offline Scvette

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2015, 08:59:04 PM »
Way to go Scvette, calling out names against a fellow forume member!!! You just became an anti in my book. Hope the OP does post more, why not he's proud of what he does. Are you sir proud of what you do with your locker room banter?

There you go,you feel better now,I don't know what you could possibly be talking about,I don't see any post where I called anyone a bad name.

Offline mfswallace

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2015, 09:01:22 PM »
What is funny is that both sides are right.

It is predator management and it is fuel for anti's. Even worse, it is fuel for those on the fence about hunting and predator control.

Personally I don't have a big problem with the predator control aspect but I don't like to see pics like this on the internet.

My exact thoughts!

U mean small bears, squirrels, rock chucks, Jake's and baby wallabies shouldn't be posted online :dunno:

Offline Bigshooter

• Old Salt
  • High Wide And Heavy
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2015, 09:19:14 PM »

Start with some reputable hunting magazines.  Good sponsors there, and good examples of pics that work.

Kotex by Landowner........for when you have heavy flow.
Welcome to liberal America, where the truth is condemned and facts are ignored so as not to "offend" anyone

Offline Bigshooter

• Old Salt
  • High Wide And Heavy
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2015, 09:24:09 PM »
If you are worried about 2 dead coyote pups being posted on a hunting forum then the anti's have already won. 

Offline stevemiller

• Frontiersman
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2015, 09:24:39 PM »
wow thats rich  :yeah:2  (reply 66)  where was this at bigshooter when there were so many whining about the draw odds in WA.?Same members pointing at others and doing saying whatever they want.I thought no one was supposed to call out a specific member when poking at them.I guess it DEPENDS on who the member is that is poking and who the member is being poked,is that it?
You must first be honest with yourself,Until then your just lying to everyone.

"The only one arguing is the one that is wrong"

Offline Bigshooter

• Old Salt
  • High Wide And Heavy
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2015, 09:30:21 PM »
wow thats rich  :yeah:2  (reply 66)  where was this at bigshooter when there were so many whining about the draw odds in WA.?Same members pointing at others and doing saying whatever they want.I thought no one was supposed to call out a specific member when poking at them.I guess it DEPENDS on who the member is that is poking and who the member is being poked,is that it?

I guess people whining about draw odds doesn't bother me as much as someone one acting like they are better than someone else.   :tup:

Offline Bigshooter

• Old Salt
  • High Wide And Heavy
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2015, 09:36:27 PM »
The other side of this to me is,The antis are mostly for abortion so to look at this as baby animals should not be a prob. for them.Unless they are hypocrites that is  :chuckle: Seriously though,I would shoot them at any age just dont agree with pics as i have stated so many times in the past,Its just not worth it.if they didnt have our pics how could they get the followers that they have?  :twocents:

The anti's are nothing more than terrorists.  And unlike you and others on here I will not surrender to a group of terrorists.  Once you have surrendered they have won.  I see no problem posting dead animals of any age on a HUNTING FORUM as long as they were legally taken.

Offline stevemiller

• Frontiersman
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2015, 09:39:01 PM »
I said exactly that  :yeah:  about 2 years ago on here and all you old timer members ran me into the ground,Now because you are on the other side of the issue its diff. FlIP FLOP MUCH?
You must first be honest with yourself,Until then your just lying to everyone.

"The only one arguing is the one that is wrong"

Offline Landowner

• Scout
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2015, 09:44:00 PM »

Lol.  Post some 6 inch perch here so we can question your manhood as well.   

Offline Bigshooter

• Old Salt
  • High Wide And Heavy
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2015, 09:46:26 PM »
I said exactly that  :yeah:  about 2 years ago on here and all you old timer members ran me into the ground,Now because you are on the other side of the issue its diff. FlIP FLOP MUCH?

I don't recall what your talking about but I will say I have gotten wiser with age. 

If I was a politician I might be insulted by the flip flop jab but let me remind you again this is a hunting site so I find it funny.   :chuckle:

Offline Bigshooter

• Old Salt
  • High Wide And Heavy
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2015, 09:50:02 PM »

Lol.  Post some 6 inch perch here so we can question your manhood as well.   

O great......so you cry about people keeping what they catch too?   :chuckle: :chuckle:

I smell a troll.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal