collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: work for hunt  (Read 4066 times)

Offline southernsmoke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
work for hunt
« on: August 01, 2015, 06:38:50 PM »
Anybody on here got some good property where I could bag some coyotes? I will be willing to work or pay for the use of the land! Thanks guys

Offline cdriver

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scout
  • wood stocks and hand calls James 2:14-18, USMC
Re: work for hunt
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 07:17:42 PM »
There's a pack of yotes around SK Community Park. With all the unleashed dogs and needle stashes there I am sure they wouldn't mind a bit of predator control!

Offline tgomez

• Sourdough
  • "IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT!"
  • Groups: Evergreen Archery Club, Spokane Rifle Club, NRA
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 09:54:35 PM »
If you were by Spokane I would take you to Rearden to hunt some for free. I know some great areas out there. Took my son earlier this year and we called in 3 in about 5 hours. Coyotes make great target practice, especially when their running 30 mph. :chuckle:
☠🫀 ULTIMATE PREDATOR 🫀☠

Offline jasnt

• ELR junkie
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
  • Out shooting
  • Groups: WSTA
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 09:58:21 PM »
If you were by Spokane I would take you to Rearden to hunt some for free. I know some great areas out there. Took my son earlier this year and we called in 3 in about 5 hours. Coyotes make great target practice, especially when their running 30 mph. :chuckle:
shhhhhhhh. There's no coyotes around rearden. 8)
https://www.howlforwildlife.org/take_action  It takes 10 seconds and it’s free. To easy to make an excuse not to make your voice heard!!!!!!

The commission shall attempt to maximize the public recreational game fishing and hunting opportunities of all citizens, including juvenile, disabled, and senior citizens.
https://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=77.04.012

Offline tgomez

• Sourdough
  • "IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT!"
  • Groups: Evergreen Archery Club, Spokane Rifle Club, NRA
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 10:00:50 PM »
:chuckle: Not a one :chuckle: Looks like you and I hunt a lot of the same areas in the state. Are you stalking me? :chuckle:
☠🫀 ULTIMATE PREDATOR 🫀☠

Offline jasnt

• ELR junkie
  • Old Salt
  • Out shooting
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 10:37:03 PM »
:chuckle: Not a one :chuckle: Looks like you and I hunt a lot of the same areas in the state. Are you stalking me? :chuckle:
:chuckle:  I hunt yotes all over. But with family in davenport I get out that way a lot. 

Sorry op for thread jack. And I can't help ya in your area but I could give ya some good places to go over this way
https://www.howlforwildlife.org/take_action  It takes 10 seconds and it’s free. To easy to make an excuse not to make your voice heard!!!!!!

The commission shall attempt to maximize the public recreational game fishing and hunting opportunities of all citizens, including juvenile, disabled, and senior citizens.

Offline southernsmoke

• Pilgrim
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 11:47:22 AM »
I would drive that far. I was already planning on driving over east since the west side isn't the best for long range dog hunting. I would really appreciate it if you could do that and show me some spots I could go

Offline jasnt

• ELR junkie
  • Old Salt
  • Out shooting
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 04:29:22 PM »
I would drive that far. I was already planning on driving over east since the west side isn't the best for long range dog hunting. I would really appreciate it if you could do that and show me some spots I could go
sounds good to me.  I love the long range coyote hunting as well.  Hopefully that will be after all the big game seasons? 

Offline MountainWalk

• "Pa Nevermissashot"
  • Frontiersman
  • High lead logger/ cutter
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 04:33:57 PM »
Bro, out here where I'm at, you've got as long of a shot as you feel you could make. Real close to my house. Like three mins close. I don't have the hardware for reliable 450+ yd yote shots, but I'd be happy to show ya and spot. No shortage of targets either.
The way that you wander, is the way that you choose
The day that you tarry, is the day that you lose

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 04:43:45 PM »
You might check with the guards or maybe someone on here knows, but the YTC in Yakima used to have a crap load of yote's running around.
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline splitshot

• Sourdough
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2015, 04:53:51 PM »
on the ytc I saw more jackrabbits than coyotes.   even a few sage hens.    maybe just the area.   mike w

Offline southernsmoke

• Pilgrim
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2015, 12:41:31 AM »
Any of these offers sound great to me! Or all of them! I just want to stretch the legs on one of my rifles out and get some coyotes and I will drive to do it

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal