collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2009 shed hunt contest?  (Read 5393 times)

Offline bowhunter/taxidermest

• Kyle's taxidermy
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
  • Kyles taxidermy
Re: 2009 shed hunt contest?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 11:28:49 PM »
about the guy in the bow store, i defentlly agree with bow4elk people shoudnt be out there already especially on the east of the mountains, mine i jsut walked upon by mear luck going to pick up my trail cams before people started hitting the woods to start looking cuase i know a group of guys that are always out about this time claming sheds and i dont know how many times i have confroted them about it but people that are greedy are going to do as they please and not respect the wishes of the others and the resting grounds, of the animals... >:( >:( >:(  this is why so many people are against the facat that hunters look for horns, i had a woman come up to me the other day and started throwing a fit about hunters out lookiing for horns. long story short this ma`m takes walks on these old logging roads to view the beauty of the outdoors and nature and there is a spot she knows of she goes to and takes pics, and one day out walking she saw a guy push some deer up the hill side, well these animals she take pics of are no longer there and she is complaing and bout something i have no part of untill the first feb, some aspects she is right about it cuase there are peo[ple out there looking already. but what are you to do with people that dont jsut dispise a group of hunters they dispise of all hunters?

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal