collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: WOLVES SLAUGHTER 18 ELK IN ONE NIGHT ON WYOMING FEEDING GROUNDS. NONE ARE EATEN!  (Read 26522 times)

Offline kentrek

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
I heard they put a couple wolves in toutle. Also heard someone killed one and he went to take a picture. When he did they put something on it that can track your phone and he got busted.

Is this for real ?

WhIle it's not a stretch for wolves to make it to the toutle, i doubt they moved any there and I really doubt there's anything that can track your phone by just be around a dead wolf  :dunno:

I've spent a ridiculous amount of time around there this winter and have yet to fund a single track

Offline Casey

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Hunter

I heard they put a couple wolves in toutle. Also heard someone killed one and he went to take a picture. When he did they put something on it that can track your phone and he got busted.

Is this for real ?

WhIle it's not a stretch for wolves to make it to the toutle, i doubt they moved any there and I really doubt there's anything that can track your phone by just be around a dead wolf  :dunno:

I've spent a ridiculous amount of time around there this winter and have yet to fund a single track

I talked to a worker up there him and another guy both saw them. It's a male and a female as of now( what I heard not sure if it's only 2). I heard it's something that gets your phone number or something. What I heard is they tracked his phone and found his address. I think it had a collar around its neck. My dad and I talked to other hunters while hunting around there and they said they've seen wolves in the area down there.

Offline kentrek

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
Well if they are there they don't eat elk......

Or leave tracks.....

Or howl....

Must be a different kind of wolf

Offline Ridgeratt

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Old Salt
  • IBEW 73 (Retired) Burden on the working class.
Those don't look like the sick and the old.

Maybe they knew there was something else wrong with them and they chose not to eat them?

Offline buglebrush

• Sourdough
Kill them...  When will this ridiculous state wake-up?!! 

We should've been hunting wolves for years already in the NE corner.  WDFW makes me sick! 

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan

We should've been hunting wolves for years already in the NE corner.  WDFW makes me sick!

You do realize that above referenced incident happened in WY, right? Not that I disagree with about killing wolves in WA, but...
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt

You do realize that above referenced incident happened in WY, right? Not that I disagree with about killing wolves in WA, but...

Doesn't really matter which state these wolves "migrate" to, the outcome is the same.

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
Wyoming wolves kill 19 elk in suspected "surplus killing"

"According to Mike Jimenez, the Northern Rocky Mountain Wolf Coordinator for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, surplus killings are extremely rare for wolves."

"By and large, wolves don't kill for sport," said Jimenez. "We did an eight year study and we looked at elk feedgrounds. What we found is that generally wolves did not kill what they did not eat."

http://www.kbzk.com/story/31562121/wyoming-wolves-kill-19-elk-in-suspected-surplus-killing?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KBZK_TV

What's one more lie from the USFWS?

WOLF IMPACTS

Wolf impacts underestimated

According to the Wyoming Game and Fish Department, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service grossly underestimated the impact of a reintroduced population of wolves.

• The wolf population in the Greater Yellowstone area in 2005 was at least 3.3 times the original environmental impact statement prediction for a recovered population.
• The number of breeding pairs of wolves in the GYA in 2005 was at least twice as high as the original EIS prediction and the number of breeding pairs in 2004 was at least 3.1 times the original EIS prediction.
• In 2005, the wolf population in Wyoming outside Yellowstone National Park exceeded the recovery criteria for the entire region and continues to increase rapidly.
• The estimated annual predation rate (22 ungulates per wolf) is 1.8 times the annual predation rate (12 ungulates per wolf) predicted in the EIS.
• The estimated number of ungulates taken by 325 wolves in a year (7,150) is six times higher than the original EIS prediction.
• The percent of the northern Yellowstone elk harvest during the 1980s currently taken by wolves (50 percent) is 6.3 times the original estimate of eight percent projected in the EIS.
• The actual decline in the northern Yellowstone elk herd (more than 50 percent) is 1.7 times the maximum decline originally forecast in the EIS.
• The actual decline in cow harvest in the northern Yellowstone elk herd (89 percent) is 3.3 times the decline originally forecast in the EIS.
• The actual decline in bull harvest in the northern Yellowstone elk herd is 75 percent, whereas the 1994 EIS predicted bull harvests would be “unaffected.”
• Since wolf introduction, average ratios of calf elk to cow elk have been greatly \depressed in the northern Yellowstone elk herd and in the Wyoming elk herds impacted by wolves. In the northern Yellowstone elk herd and in the Sunlight unit of the Clarks Fork herd, calf:cow rations have been suppressed to unprecedented levels below 15 calves per 100. The impact of wolves on calf recruitment was not addressed by the 1994 EIS.

WG&F stated: “Despite research findings in Idaho and the Greater Yellowstone Area, and monitoring evidence in Wyoming that indicate wolf predation is having an impact on ungulate populations that will reduce hunter opportunity if the current impact levels persist, the Service continues to rigidly deny wolf predation is a problem.”

The 1994 EIS predicted that presence of wolves would result in a 5-10 percent increase in annual visitation to Yellowstone National Park. On this basis, the EIS forecast wolves in the region would generate $20 million in revenue to the states of Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. WG&F reports that annual park visitation remained essentially unchanged after wolf introduction, and has decreased 2.6 percent since the wolf population reached recovery goals in 2000.

“ Since park visitation did not increase as originally forecast, the Service cannot legitimately conclude presence of wolves has had any appreciable effect on net tourism revenues,” WG&F stated.

WG&F stated: “Wolf presence can be ecologically compatible in the GYA only to the extent that the distribution and numbers of wolves are controlled and maintained at approximately the levels originally predicted by the 1994 EIS –100 wolves and 10 breeding pairs.” WG&F maintained that FWS “has a permanent, legal obligation to manage wolves at the levels on which the wolf recovery program was originally predicated, the levels described by the impact analysis in the 1994 EIS.”

http://www.pinedaleonline.com/wolf/wolfimpacts.htm

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
...and WA has a goal of 15 breeding pairs. What a ridiculous plan.  :bash:
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Kittman

• Past Sponsor
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: NRA, US Navy
A very good case study of Cognitive Dissonance.  Period

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
I am gonna try and learn how to do this but until then after this stuff all over Facebook and stuff, especially those studies and pics, pics really hit home, especially with the younger generation, I have only seen the first pic of the dead 18 elk from Wyoming.. everyone needs to share this, make good comments that dont offend the leaf lickn, tree huggin, wolf humpn idiots. Its is possible to change their views, I have changed a couple ladies minds about wolves that I didn't think was possible. It is.. plaster this stuff guys..
my grandpa always said "if it aint broke dont fix it"

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
sent from a friend...

WOLVES SLAUGHTER 18 ELK IN ONE NIGHT ON WYOMING FEEDING GROUNDS. NONE ARE EATEN!

This is what happens when we are not allowed to manage. Warning very heartbreaking for our "other" wildlife.

We had 18 elk slaughtered by wolves on our feedgrounds in one night this week. 16 were calves that were not eaten at all. Killed and left for dead. The other were two pregnant cow elk. The wolves ripped the fetuses from the elk most likely from signs while they were still alive, to later die. Again they did not eat the cows. This makes nearly 70 elk slaughtered by wolves on our feedgrounds alone this winter. That doesn't include anything off the feedgrounds. We must use common sense, decency and real conversations to regulate this issue.

The Cover-Up of Wolves and What They DO!

Please note the picture above.  It is a late-March of 2016 picture from Wyoming and you will probably never see it again nor even hear of it.  You see:
-       Wolves don’t do such things.
-       Elk, like Minnesota moose, are disappearing due to global warming and ticks and definitely not wolf predation.
-       It is a Myth (like the time Kermit the Frog yelled, “it’s a Myth, Myth” and Miss Piggy comes on stage saying, “Yeth, Yeth”) that wolves eradicate game animals and hunting.
-       Protecting livestock like sheep and cattle from wolves means simply exerting a Little Effort like 24/27 shepherds and guard dogs and electric fences and fladry and noise makers and taste aversion and tank traps (I just made that one up) –none of which work more than temporarily.
-       Wolves are good for “the ecosystem” (which is whatever you want to make of “it” from the ecosystem in your yard to the North American Continent).
-       Wolves are wonderful to hear howling, it is a sign of “wilderness”.  (Please note, everywhere wolves now occur in the Lower 48 States, coyotes were or are present.  Coyotes once howled and yipped in the evenings but in the presence of wolves they quickly learn to remain silent because when wolves hear them they zero in on them and kill them at every opportunity.)

All of the above are lies believed by an urban general public that: A.) Does not live with nor is not affected by wolves, B.) Feels guilty about European settlement of North America or the presence of plants and animals not present here before 1492 when Columbus set foot on a Caribbean beach, or C.) Desires to eliminate all human use or ownership of animals from hunting and animal husbandry to animal control and the right to bear arms.

Organizations that raise millions from such folks will do whatever they must to keep reporting of and especially such pictures of wolf carnage from being published or circulated.

Federal politicians that passed the unjust laws that began the wolf introductions and protections do not want such publicity to unmask the perfidy of what they have done.

Current federal politicians that ignore this issue and refuse to give any more than lip service (tsk, tsk, etc.) to solving what their predecessors wrought do not want such publicity about their ongoing cowardly betrayal of rural Americans.

Federal bureaucrats utilizing the wolf carnage and the un-Constitutional laws that give them powers superior to states and the Constitution simply lie, shrug and blame others like a professional boxer jokingly “sparring” with amateurs.  The increased power and salary and retirement this gives them; makes them ruthless in suppressing photos and reporting about such carnage.

State bureaucrats, likewise bob and weave with a “me-too” alibi that mimics their federal “partners” malarkey about “wolves never”, “wolves always”, “global warming”, phony “counts”, etc.  Like the drivers of the “getaway car” they are complicit up to their ears in the whole scam for their own benefit camouflaged as “ecosystem beneficence”.

The media (TV News, Newspapers, Documentaries, Magazines, etc.) have all bought in to the kindly wolf myths for reasons as diverse as; “it sells”, “we get money to do so”, “our staffs are all urban ideologues”, “our political ideology/Party supports this for votes”, to “our teachers filled our heads with so much mush in school that we are incapable of seeing the truth of the matter.”

A few facts you won’t hear elsewhere:

-       Wolves frequently kill wintering deer or elk in large numbers without eating them just like a pack of domestic dogs that get loose will kill chickens or sheep they encounter for what we mistakenly call “fun” but is in reality the same thing Indians did when they drove buffalo over cliffs in numbers far exceeding what they could or ever eat or otherwise utilize.
-       A couple of years ago on the Wyoming/Idaho border a wolf pack killed a hundred and some sheep for “fun” one dark night.
-       Wolves have destroyed Minnesota moose hunting by depleting Minnesota moose.
-       Wolves have all but destroyed the once 20,000 elk in the Northern Yellowstone elk herd just as they are doing to moose, elk and deer in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, and will do in Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado and Texas if the federal government forces them into those states.
-       It is not at all uncommon that wolves hamstring (tear the tendons in the rear legs thus causing the animal to collapse helplessly) pregnant elk, moose, cows, ewes, does, etc. with developed fetuses and then immediately while the adult female lives to begin tearing out the anal area to make a big enough hole to pull out and devour the fetus and then leave the cow, doe, ewe, etc. to die a horrible, lingering and painful (for all you animal rights/wolf advocates) death.
-       As big game goes in the West, so goes ranching and rural communities.
-       Wolves are spreading down through Illinois and Indiana and Missouri to infest Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee from which they are expected to “hook up with” (to coin a modern expression) government wolves and coyotes and dogs (making puppies along the way) in the Carolinas and in Oklahoma and Texas rolling Eastward from New Mexico.

The same things are happening in Europe.  As Europeans do their minuets with Islamic terrorists, wolves are all over now for the first time in a few hundred years and they are increasing in numbers and densities.  Formerly efficient use of suburban/rural forage by sheep and shepherds has been and is being violently and terminally (?) ended as wolf predation, mostly unarmed shepherds, and insane wolf protections combines to kill thousands of sheep annually and put many shepherds “on the dole”.  Rural life is, as in US “wolf country”, less profitable and more dangerous for unarmed citizens, children and the elderly.  When the Lufthansa pilot flew his airplane into the Alps, one of the policemen guarding the site for several days opined, “Our biggest worry was ALL THE WOLVES scavenging the site and consuming human body parts!”  Ask yourself; where else have you heard or will you hear any of this?

Jim Beers
25 March 2016

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
I am gonna try and learn how to do this but until then after this stuff all over Facebook and stuff, especially those studies and pics, pics really hit home, especially with the younger generation, I have only seen the first pic of the dead 18 elk from Wyoming.. everyone needs to share this, make good comments that dont offend the leaf lickn, tree huggin, wolf humpn idiots. Its is possible to change their views, I have changed a couple ladies minds about wolves that I didn't think was possible. It is.. plaster this stuff guys..

:tup:

It's surprising the number of people who once thought that wolves were as great as the USFWS, WDFW, etc. proclaimed. Everywhere I go I talk to people about wolves, and the devastation they have caused and are causing. I give them web sites to go to so that they can research the other side of the wolves.

Nine times out of ten they change their perspective, this adds to our fight against the fraud and corruption of the wolf introduction as they share what they have learned with family and friends.

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt

:tup:

It's surprising the number of people who once thought that wolves were as great as the USFWS, WDFW, etc. proclaimed. Everywhere I go I talk to people about wolves, and the devastation they have caused and are causing. I give them web sites to go to so that they can research the other side of the wolves.

Nine times out of ten they change their perspective, this adds to our fight against the fraud and corruption of the wolf introduction as they share what they have learned with family and friends.
:yeah: alot of people just go along with whoever they hear it from first, without even educating themselves, the more factual, and sadly to say gruesome pics and info they see the better it will be for our deer, elk, moose, sheep, goat and few woodland caribou we have ..
my grandpa always said "if it aint broke dont fix it"

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal