collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: APLA Youth Handler  (Read 4424 times)

Offline Old Dog

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: Old Dog
APLA Youth Handler
« on: April 30, 2016, 12:37:33 AM »
I am looking for a couple of youngsters 12-16 that are interested in learning to run a dog in the American Pointing Labrador Asso. Youth Handler Stakes.  It would entail several sessions though the summer to learn how to handle the dog, and  then in Sept. a hunt test.  There would be a $25 fee for the hunt test, but I am not looking for any money for the summer sessions.   

Last year the NW Pointing Labrador Club ran the first ever Youth Handler Stake, and it was so successful that it is being offered at all but one APLA hunt test this year.  ChecK out the video...

Hunt hard and shoot straight!

Offline lilhornhunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
  • Im Awesome!
    • Olympic Tree Hound Association
Re: APLA Youth Handler
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 09:28:14 AM »
I am looking for a couple of youngsters 12-16 that are interested in learning to run a dog in the American Pointing Labrador Asso. Youth Handler Stakes.  It would entail several sessions though the summer to learn how to handle the dog, and  then in Sept. a hunt test.  There would be a $25 fee for the hunt test, but I am not looking for any money for the summer sessions.   

Last year the NW Pointing Labrador Club ran the first ever Youth Handler Stake, and it was so successful that it is being offered at all but one APLA hunt test this year.  ChecK out the video...

Are you still doing this? This would be really fun. I'm very interested
Thank you to my dad HornHunter1987 for everything you have helped me accomplish in my hunting and non hunting life. Love you so much!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal