collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Illegal shed hunters on wdfw land  (Read 63964 times)

Offline yotesnmore

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
Re: Illegal shed hunters on wdfw land
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2016, 08:09:30 AM »
The biggest problem for the Cowiche feeding station lives right behind it and rides out with loads of horns on his horses. Thats who they need to watch closely. He pulled upwards of 30 horns out of it last year and bragged to the wrong guy. I hope his a** gets caught this year!

Offline kentrek

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2016, 08:31:50 AM »
The worst part is the RMEF members and WDFW employees have been stealing them for years in front of everyone else.Dont go to the easy spots get out in the woods and find them.Also on another note how many dead elk are you finding I've seen 33 so far this year.Some with hoof rot and some without all having the same wearing cough laying on t.here sides kicking themslfs to death.I find it quit disturbing that no one shows up to any of the meetings ask WTF why are we still dealing with this.Even more disturbing is the lack of yearlings at this rate there will be no elk left.

I figure hoof rot went from 10% last year to 20% this year on the mudflow , if it behaves like it did in the stella & Ryderwood & margret.....it will keep doubling....i bet two years and those elk will be gone

I stopped shed hunting this year cuz I was tired of seeing dead and almost dead elk

I wish the people in Seattle could see a half dead bull getting it's leg chewed on by a yote and birds pecking it's eyes out...maybe then they'd care but i doubt it

Offline Ghost Hunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Patron Life Member, RMEF Life, Sponser Member
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2016, 04:30:04 PM »
The worst part is the RMEF members and WDFW employees have been stealing them for years in front of everyone else.Dont go to the easy spots get out in the woods and find them.Also on another note how many dead elk are you finding I've seen 33 so far this year.Some with hoof rot and some without all having the same wearing cough laying on t.here sides kicking themslfs to death.I find it quit disturbing that no one shows up to any of the meetings ask WTF why are we still dealing with this.Even more disturbing is the lack of yearlings at this rate there will be no elk left.
Details??
Economy failure = Too many people spending money they don't have on things they don't need to impress people they don't like.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Blacklab
[Today at 02:35:54 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]