collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: The Solution  (Read 1613 times)

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
The Solution
« on: May 28, 2016, 06:52:34 PM »
The Solution

I am currently in receipt of three requests for the same thing.  “What can we do about the wolves?” has been asked twice, and “What can we do to get our state wildlife agency back under our control?” was asked once (all in the past five days).

I have been writing and speaking about these topics for about 15 years.  I debunk much of what is passed off as “science”. I describe how state bureaucrats and University professors have been captured by federal bureaucrats in league with radical organizations. I take every opportunity to expose how politicians posture and pass laws that destroy rural communities to gain urban votes and radical organization’s political support to maintain incumbency. I strive to make wildlife and environmental matters understandable to persons long told they “don’t” or “can’t” understand them.

As a former bureaucrat, I find myself advocating reductions in the size and scope of government.  As an educated wildlife manager, I find myself as a fierce opponent of what the relationship of man and wildlife has become.  As a government investigator and enforcement officer, I find myself being an outspoken advocate of Constitutional governance and an antagonist of legal matters from the 16th and 17th Amendments to unjust laws like the Endangered Species Act and the majority of federal land ownership.

I have come to see these matters as part of a larger picture of corrupt government from massive bailouts and Sex and Race Discrimination Laws to Excessive Environmental laws that give bureaucracies the power of long gone Kings and incumbency to politicians whose nefarious crimes and scandals are reminiscent of what I was once told in a Navy class about mines, “All it takes is for one to be found or go off and everything comes to a stop.”  Only our “mines” (from Whitewater and the theft of millions of dollars of State funds by federal bureaucrats to circumvent Congress; to Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS persecutions, the Iran Deal propaganda, meaningless Impeachments, etc.) only serve to speed up the corruption.

Human rights like the “self-evident” “truths” “that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” as stated in the Declaration of Independence are diminishing before our eyes.  Wolves imposed on local communities’ “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” are fiercely opposed those harmed by them but these objections are dismissed by bureaucrats in favor of pleasing rich interest groups and urban voters pleased to “know” about the wolves.  Now I could have just as easily used other examples of this erosion of human rights like abortion, government imposition of contraceptive funding on religious organizations, same sex bathrooms, elimination of animal ownership and use, and an endless list wherein the human “rights” described in the Declaration of Independence of un-favored (by government and ever-changing majorities and interest groups) communities are denied those rights “endowed by their Creator”.  This confirms what GK Chesterton said 100 years ago that, “Human Rights can only exist where they are treated as Divine Rights”.  This concept was what Our Founding Fathers were describing in the Declaration but that with the current loss of religious and moral agreement in the US, The “Divine” human rights have simply become “Constitutional” rights and as anyone keeping up with the news is aware, today the “Constitution” is whatever:

-       The President says it is.
-       The next Supreme Court Justice says it is.
-       The Congress says it is.
-       The bureaucrats write in regulations (rules).
-       The judge says it is.
-       The mob demands.
-       The Non-Government Organization pays (a politician or bureaucrat) for.
-       The UN and powerful foreign entities demand.

Thus we have Presidential/UN collusion to craft a UN Agreement to subvert the 2nd Amendment.  We have Presidents “declaring” “Wildernesses”, “Marine Sanctuaries”, buying and closing land, dictating bathroom requirements, and denying information to the public and lying without consequence.  We have bureaucrats exercising the power to seize jurisdiction over more and more wildlife and wildlife control while admitting a host of destructive animals into the US from pythons and boa constrictors to Asian carp and Nile crocodiles and then requesting more jurisdiction and authority over “Invasive” Species.  Property “rights” are becoming a hollow shell under the control of bureaucrats using public funds to buy it, ease it, cut it off, seize it and simply claim it as EPA is trying to do with their claim to “waters of the US”.  We have admittedly “Liberal” courts and judges and “Conservative” courts and judges available to the rich and powerful.  The statue of the blindfolded lady holding up the scales (of justice) being nothing more than a curious anachronism any more. 

When “Human Rights” become no more than “Constitutional rights” mentioned, ignored and changed at will (by corrupt politicians and notorious interest groups): American “rights” are no safer, better or worse than those in power.  The inevitable swings from Benevolent Dictator to Cruel Tyrant simply become shorter until one day the Leader simply exercises the power to eliminate all opposition like Castro, Chavez, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Mussolini and Pol Pot to name a few.

Oh yes, I digress.  What of, “wolves” and “control of a state wildlife agency”: what is the solution?  What is the solution in a nation that is what I have just described?  Who or what do you turn to?

Can we regain control of what, how many or even if any wild animals will exist or be tolerated in our communities when the federal government claims that power to be exercised by unaccountable bureaucrats in Washington that use this power as a never-ending source of money, power, prestige, bonuses, promotions and retirement income?

The only true solution regarding wolves or state wildlife agency control is radical federal reform.  Anything less is only the “lipstick on a pig” approach practiced by federal politicians and radicals in between the three surges of environmental extremism in the past 50 years:

1. The Nixon and Ford epoch

2. The Clinton term of lawlessness

3. The Obama hidden agendas and government expansions period

Except for the Reagan/Sagebrush Rebellion that tried but could not (like Diogenes carrying his lantern around Athens looking for an honest man) find enough honest politicians to change things in Washington those three radical surges of unjust legislation were simply followed by relatively quiet periods wherein bureaucrats and radicals wrote new regulations, amended old regulations and colluded to have “Liberal” courts and judges affirm “legality”.

So; can we regain control of state agencies from federal bureaucracies when there is no longer any State representation in Washington for 100 years (1913, the 17th Amendment) since US Senators began being popularly elected (as opposed appointed by state legislatures) and now depend on national and international funding and support (not state interest groups) for re-election?  Why would the US Senate support such a thing?

Can we ever again have a state wildlife bureaucracy that understands its’ role as serving and protecting their Local (i.e. County) governments and local preferences (the place where Accountability to the public is always greatest?)  Can we any more even imagine a federal government that understands its’ role as serving and protecting the 50 States and the Territories where government officials are closer to and more responsive to the citizenry?  Without these things, is there any hope, much less a “solution”?

Here are but a few of the “necessaries”:

-       No federal law should be able to impose federal requirements as to fish and wildlife presence, absence, distribution or density on or in any state except for species mentioned in legitimate (not UN Conventions/Agreements, etc.) Treaties.
-       US Senators should be appointed by the State Legislatures.
-       Federal participation in any wildlife or wild species management and control should require State concurrence and Congressional concurrence and Congressional funding.
-       Any federal wildlife action that results in any harm to humans, private property (including animal property), businesses, Local communities and Local government revenue must be replaced by federal funds or the action suspended indefinitely and left to whatever State and Local governments decide.
-       “Endangered” Species are not a synonym for “Native” Species or “Native” Ecosystems or any government action to “restore” such inappropriate entities.
-       “Endangered” Species should only include “Species” (NOT subspecies or any lesser classification) “endangered” worldwide.  National shortages of things like “Mexican” wolves or “Red” wolves are and should remain solely the concern of state and Local governments and their residents.
-       Any purchase of private property by the federal government, excepting “taking” as defined in the 5th Amendment, must be with the concurrence of the Local government wherein the land resides.
-       Any federal land no longer used for the purpose taken, purchased, or otherwise obtained should first be offered at fair market value to the former owner or heirs from whom the land was taken or purchased.  Land not so returned should revert or be transferred to the state in which it is located.
-       Federal easement purchases or the use of surrogates to ease or purchase private property for eventual for holding for future federal purchase should be eliminated.
-       All federal funding for state wildlife agencies must go directly to State Legislatures.
-       National Forests, National Parks, National Wildlife Refuges, and Bureau of Land Management lands should be reviewed by a national committee with strict criteria as to what the agencies can afford, what congress is willing to commit to, what land is better managed by state governments and what land should be sold to private entities or surrendered to state ownership.

People are dying and being seriously injured (Alaska, Saskatchewan, Wisconsin, Idaho, Kazakhstan, Russia, India, etc.) from wolf attacks yet we tolerate federal imposition of wolves because they are “good for the environment”.  State wildlife agencies are little more that subcontractors, shills and liars for all manner of federal programs that harm the residents of “their” state while quietly “partnering with radical environmental/animal “rights” organizations bent on eliminating wild animal management and use.  Yet we hesitate.

Cuban poet and human rights activist Armando Valladares was locked in a Cuban jail for 22 years for refusing to say the words, “I’m with Fidel”.  He received the Beckett Fund’s Canterbury Medal for Religious Liberty in New York on 12 May.  His remarks upon receiving the Medal included:

For many of you, particularly the young people, it may seem I come from another time and from a remote place.  Young friends you may or may not be taken away at gunpoint, as I was for staying true to my conscience, but there are many other ways to take you away and to imprison your body and your mind.  There are many ways you can be silenced.

I warn you: just as there is a short distance between the US and Cuba, there is a very short distance between a democracy and a dictatorship where the government gets to decide what we believe and what we do.  And sometimes this is not done at gunpoint but instead it is done one piece of paper at a time, one seemingly meaningless rule at a time.  Beware young friends.  Never compromise.  Never allow the government – or anyone else – to tell you what you can or cannot believe or what you can or cannot say or what your conscience tells you that you have to do.

Jim Beers

28 May 2016

Offline cooltimber

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
Re: The Solution
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 08:20:38 PM »
Well said ,the president is just a puppet of the bureaucrats,its about $ and control. These days will give way to that relation,.Trump sets it back 50 yr's and they will not allow that. The powers want a globalist mentality courtesy of your local media.
                         Wolves we need them to satisfy,the hunger pains of the elitists. who not know really what they do. :twocents:   
rvn 69-70 11 b 2p 173rd
rmef
  2 ways to conquer and enslave a nation
      one's by sword,the other is by debt.
               John Adams

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY