collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Looking for a pond for dog training near Lakewood/Pierce county or South King co  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Markhoran

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
Hi

Looking for a public pond near Lakewood/Tacoma or the South King county area.  I live near a lake but need to find a pond to start having my Lab practice the exercisers in the Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy.

Any suggestions on a good training pond would be appreciated.

Mark 

Offline duck1187

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Hunter
Jblm has a
 alot different ponds you just need a training area acces card to go out there

« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 09:03:55 PM by duck1187 »

Offline Markhoran

• Business Sponsor
  • Pilgrim
Thank You!  I have to flex my work schedule or take PTO to get the Access card, so I appreciate knowing there are ponds at JBLM. Mark

Offline Happy Gilmore

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
Thank You!  I have to flex my work schedule or take PTO to get the Access card, so I appreciate knowing there are ponds at JBLM. Mark

it only takes about an hour or so by the time you go to main gate then drive back to range control. It's good for two years. Mine just expired this month.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt 1899

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal