collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: $2M deer vasectomy plan leaps forward  (Read 8054 times)

Offline JDHasty

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Benefactor Member, GOA Life Member, Father of 3 NRA Life Members
$2M deer vasectomy plan leaps forward
« on: June 09, 2016, 10:50:43 AM »
People who have no use for God always think they have outthunk God.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/2m_deer_vasectomy_plan_clears.html#incart_river_index

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
Re: $2M deer vasectomy plan leaps forward
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 11:03:28 AM »
Why would someone who doesn't believe in God think they can out-think something which doesn't exist? Why do you frequently try to stir crap up where it didn't exist previously? This article is simply about morons who don't understand game management.  :dunno:
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline BULLBLASTER

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 11:39:57 AM »
Why would someone who doesn't believe in God think they can out-think something which doesn't exist? Why do you frequently try to stir crap up where it didn't exist previously? This article is simply about morons who don't understand game management.  :dunno:
:yeah:

Offline JimmyHoffa

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 12:01:52 PM »
My prediction is it will make an even worse problem.  They will have multiple ruts.  The does will drift scent to other areas and draw in even more bucks.  So even more trees torn up and running.  More potential injury to people and car accidents due to more bucks hopped up on doe.

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 12:11:07 PM »
These Staten Island deer have to be infested with Lyme ticks because they're so overpopulated. To wait the years that it would take to decrease their population by this method puts the human and pet populations at incredible risk. How are people this gullible? The HSUS and PETA really know how to sling it.  :bash:
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline JDHasty

• Past Sponsor
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Benefactor Member, GOA Life Member, Father of 3 NRA Life Members
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 12:28:37 PM »

I got the link in an email and copy pasted the link and text from that email.  But, it really doesn't matter what I post, you are going to find something to complain about.  So how about you take advantage to the check box that says Ignore Other Members and add my name to the members you choose to ignore? 

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 01:26:03 PM »
I don't care from which wacko you copied and pasted, the comment has nothing to do with the link. It's simply inflammatory.

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 09:25:39 PM »
And fyi for the ones complaining it's called playing God that's why the comment from whoever it came from.
For the op though There you go pay money instead of bring it in, and let those who know better take care of it. if this is a issue of Gun's then let archers take them :rolleyes: how hard would that be.  >:(
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 08:28:11 AM »

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/2m_deer_vasectomy_plan_clears.html#incart_river_index
And fyi for the ones complaining it's called playing God that's why the comment from whoever it came from.
For the op though There you go pay money instead of bring it in, and let those who know better take care of it. if this is a issue of Gun's then let archers take them :rolleyes: how hard would that be.  >:(

My comments do not take issue with whatever religion you believe. They take issue with divisive, unrelated comments which serve only to weaken our combined strength as sportsmen. The discussion of God has no place in Outdoor Advocacy. That place would be Off-Topics.

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2016, 12:04:33 AM »

My comments do not take issue with whatever religion you believe. They take issue with divisive, unrelated comments which serve only to weaken our combined strength as sportsmen. The discussion of God has no place in Outdoor Advocacy. That place would be Off-Topics.
regardless seems like nit picking to me. But not seeing the reverence of why playing god is wrong then not sure were as hunters aren't screwed anyhows.
I've read and heard the antis wanting to use this kind of method for years to cull our hunting right's privileges and this is just one step that will allow them to do just that.
But Divisive? No it shouldn't be it's only divisive if one lets it.

Offline andrew_in_idaho

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: RMEF
$2M deer vasectomy plan leaps forward
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2016, 06:49:39 AM »

What divisive and unrelated comments did the OP make, he simply stated that trying to play God doesn't work. You're the one who started making divisive comments.

Thanks for the article, interesting how liberal minds work, maybe you guys can send some wolves their way to help thin their deer herd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2016, 10:34:45 AM »
Because the comments had no relation in the least to the article linked. Nothing. Have a nice day.

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2016, 11:58:43 PM »

What divisive and unrelated comments did the OP make, he simply stated that trying to play God doesn't work. You're the one who started making divisive comments.

Thanks for the article, interesting how liberal minds work, maybe you guys can send some wolves their way to help thin their deer herd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
still important to know these things regardless.

Offline lokidog

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Explorer
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2016, 09:52:33 AM »
These people are just whacked in the head and get what they deserve from the idiots they vote in, Lyme disease and deer in, not on, the grill for all....   :twocents:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal