collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: RMEF to Support Foundation for Wildlife Management (Wolf Management)  (Read 2226 times)

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
Glad to see this... good job RMEF!

RMEF to Support Foundation for Wildlife Management

MISSOULA, Mont.--The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation will provide $25,000 in funding from its endowment to support the Foundation for Wildlife Management (F4WM) in wolf control efforts. The two organizations share mission priorities of ensuring the future of elk and other wildlife through staunch support of the state-based predator management.

“RMEF strongly supports wolf management in the form of hunting and trapping, especially in undermanaged predator populations that have a significant impact on elk and other wildlife,” said David Allen, RMEF president and CEO. “This grant allows Idaho wildlife managers greater flexibility in managing wolf populations.”

“The Foundation for Wildlife Management is honored to partner with RMEF in support of elk and other wildlife recovery in areas negatively impacted by wolf predation,” said Justin Webb, F4WM mission advancement director. “RMEF's generous contribution will enable F4WM to provide enhanced support to trappers and hunters in areas where elk populations have been most heavily impacted by wolves. Through partnerships with RMEF, Idaho Department of Fish and Game, our members and supporters, F4WM will continue to promote elk and other big game recovery through the most efficient methods of predator management available.”

read more: http://rmefblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/rmef-to-support-foundation-for-wildlife.html
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline Dan-o

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Explorer
Re: RMEF to Support Foundation for Wildlife Management (Wolf Management)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 06:24:16 PM »
Good.

I've been an RMEF member almost since the beginning.

RMEF was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too slow getting on the right side of the wolf issue.

RMEF has done so many good things, but their earlier stance on wolves still disappoints me so much it's hard to trust the leadership now.... at least for me.
Member:   Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 11:41:52 AM »
Great! Let's see some for WA, too.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline SpringerFan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 07:00:10 PM »
Well done.  :tup:
We don't blame cars for drunk drivers......Why blame guns for violent people...

NRA, Pheasants Forever, WWESSC.....tried to join Washington for Wildlife.org but my IP is banned??? 

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 04:36:28 PM »
Good.

I've been an RMEF member almost since the beginning.

RMEF was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too slow getting on the right side of the wolf issue.

RMEF has done so many good things, but their earlier stance on wolves still disappoints me so much it's hard to trust the leadership now.... at least for me.
Unfortunatly that is becuse there was a finiancal I ce tive to do so. Hunters hate wolves. If there is less elk there is more NEED for the RMEF. It grows membership and importance.
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal