collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: BC Moose and Black Bear discount hunts for Hunting Washington Forum members  (Read 25038 times)

Offline fliesitdies

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Tracker
I recently returned from my hunting trip with Ambush Outfitters. Lucky for me, I was able to take advantage of their ad for Hunt WA members. I have been meaning to post my positive report but have been busy. I had an awesome trip and shot a beautiful bull. I have been on several guided hunts for different species and can tell you that these guys are extremely knowledgeable of the area, the terrain, the weather patterns that affect the animals, and the animals themselves. I hunted with guide Gord. He called my bull in out of the fog. I got a shot at 200 yards. Then the team and everyone else jumped in to lend a hand. They provided such great care of the animal after the shot, skinning, cleaning, quartering, bagging... I couldn't ask for a better experience. My bull is at the local butcher here in Enumclaw and the hanging weight is 717 lbs (The guides guessed it would be about 700...so they were right on!). The butcher let me know that it is the biggest bull that has gone through their shop. Pretty AMAZING!!! And the cleanest! They were very happy about the quality of the carcass that they received. And lets not forget about the cook, Arlis. You will NOT go hungry and the food was great!! From breakfast through dessert after dinner.

I would highly recommend Ambush Outfitters for your next adventure. I plan on going back.

Thanks Ambush!
Dave, Hunt WA member and happy Ambush Outfitters customer.  :)

Offline coachcw

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: Team getsum !
 :tup:
My wife told me that I hunt way more than I did when we first got married. I said yeah I know isn't it great !

Offline Gearhead1940

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
That's a heck of a deal!  :tup:

Offline AMBUSH OUTFITTERS BC

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
Re: BC Moose and Black Bear discount hunts for Hunting Washington Forum members
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2016, 02:48:57 PM »
Hello Hunting Washington Hunters . 2017 Fall Moose Discounts .  I am not looking forward to sitting in a 10 by 10 booth for 4 days at a high cost plus hotels. If I cut cost there I will pass the savings on to the hunters, so lets talk 2017 hunt season. Here is what I can do . 6 guys 25 % off, 4 guys 20 % off, 2 guys 15% off . I can say for sure we are one of the best success rates for moose per hunter in BC we have proved it year after year.   Interested Hunters need to make Arrangements before Dec 15 2016. thanks Shane   
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 02:56:58 PM by AMBUSH OUTFITTERS BC »
It's all about HUNTING:  http://ambushoutfitters.com/
Welcome to Ambush Outfitters in Prince George B.C.
Ambush Outfitters has been guiding hunters around the Prince George area for over 20 years. Central B.C, Canada has the highest moose and bear populations in all of British Columbia allowing for excellent hunting and fishing opportunities in the spring and fall for moose and bear.

Offline fliesitdies

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Tracker
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 06:40:36 PM »
Ok Hunt Wa. Members this is a great discount offer for a great hunt if anyone is even thinking about a Moose hunt you really need to at least call Shane and talk with him about what he offers. Your welcome to PM me for any info on this hunt and I will help where I can   fliesitdies

Thanks

Fliesitdies   

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 10:11:14 AM »
Thanks Fliesitdies , hope your enjoying the Moose roasts and steaks. We are looking forward to seeing you again   
Ambush Outfitters has been guiding hunters around the Prince George area for over 20 years. Central B.C, Canada has the highest moose and bear populations in all of British Columbia allowing for excellent hunting and fishing opportunities in the spring and fall for moose and bear.

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
One last kick at the can for 2017 hunt Deals before the shows start. You will not find a better deal anywhere else with our success rate. 2016 was an awesome hunting season and thanks to all my hunters for making it so. look back at The photos they tell it all. They are also on FB Ambush Outfitters

Shane Wakelyn

Offline Ripper

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • Sobriety is the spice of life.
    • Mark Wantola
    • Ripper Family Adventures
So about $3000 for a spring bear hunt? Not bad.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not!

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
2017 Bull Moose Rut Hunts Prince George BC (discounts)
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2017, 08:48:17 AM »
Hello , I am going to run the Hunting Washington Hunters discount for 2017 Fall Moose a bit more. I need to fill up lol. Last year 15 hunters 11 bull moose Here are the discounts again . 6 guys 25 % off, 4 guys 20 % off, 2 guys 15% off . I can say for sure we have one of the best success rates for moose per hunter in BC we have proved it year after year. I will post some more pics after i resize them.  thanks Shane   

Offline steeleywhopper

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sourdough

Hello, We are back on as a sponsor and would like to start off by offering members 25% off this years 2016 fall Moose Hunts and 15% off 2017 spring Black Bear Hunts.  And yes there are Rut hunts available. Call Shane or Jane 1-250-967-4295  , www.ambushoutfitters.com  We are setting up camp  so internet reply's might take a day or two.

Our Family has hunted with Shane a few different times through the years and it's always been a blast. Shane runs a great operation and the guides have always been great to hunt with. We are not trophy hunters so size of moose did not matter to us. There are some big boys up there and the one Kelly got in the top photo was a pure stud of a bull.
 If you are not wanting to die before drawing a hunt here in Washington I would suggest heading up to beautiful B.C. and hunt with Shane. Oh yea, don't forget to throw the Shotgun in as well, they have some very liberal grouse limits and they are everywhere.
Politicians like Jay Inslee are the reason we have the 2nd Amendment

Offline RB

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
Was any of your area hit by the wildfires?
IAFF #3728

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
Sorry for the late reply Bob but i been in camp up till yesterday so and have not been on line . its a bit late but we had no fires .  :IBCOOL:

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
Hello Hunting Washington Hunters . I am going to offer the same deal for the 2018 Fall Moose Discounts as I did for 2017. As I am not looking forward to sitting in a 10 by 10 booth for 4 days and at a high cost plus hotels. If I cut cost there I will pass the savings on to the hunters,                                           6 guys 25 % off, 4 guys 20 % off, 2 guys 15% off . I can say for sure we are one of the best success rates for moose per hunter in BC we have proved it year after year.  thanks Shane   

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
Well things are moving fast. there is only 2 spots left for the 2018 season and they are in prime rutt. Oct 1 till Oct 8. I am motivated to sell the last 2 spots so give me a call. Shane

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
Thanks Hunting Washington Members The 2018 Bull Moose season is booked. Any one interested booking for 2019 Moose Hunts I will honor to 2018 Bull Moose Hunting Washington members deals till spring. Thanks Shane   

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Rainier10
[Today at 11:17:49 AM]