collapse
Helping Big Game Hunters experience adventures all over the world. Bearpaw Outfitters, Quality Hunts for over 30 Years

Author Topic: Got my clemans Mt ram  (Read 7234 times)

Offline gunnarnewt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
Re: Got my clemans Mt ram
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2016, 12:41:53 PM »
 :yike:
My biggest fear is when I die, my wife will sell all my guns for what I said they cost me!     ;)

Offline yakimanoob

• Off-Topics
  • Hunter
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2017, 09:15:29 PM »
No sense is letting the applause die down.  Great ram!  I live near Clemans and I think I hung out with yours' little brother a couple weeks before (he and some juveniles had claimed an outcropping I wanted to spot from, so we had a staring contest that I won  :IBCOOL: )

Cleman Mtn is really something else.  I sat about 35 yrds from a ram who stood up when I walked up on him; I sat down to try not to spook him, he watched me for a second then bedded down again in the same spot.  We stayed in those positions for a good 15 minutes before he decided to move on.   

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
  • NRA Life, MH, WFW, CCRKBA, NAGR, RMEF, WSB
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2017, 08:18:10 AM »
great ram!
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline elkontherun

• Off-Topics
  • Hunter
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2017, 07:36:42 PM »
Thanks everyone it was a great hunt and I was blessed with a great ram.  Hopefully getting him back from the taxidermist soon.  I am doing a life-size and I will be sure to post pictures when I get it home.