collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Stolen fishing poles.  (Read 4171 times)

Offline shadowless_nite

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
Stolen fishing poles.
« on: January 28, 2017, 12:44:30 AM »
I had a pair of fishing poles set by my front door on our bench and forgot about them after washing my waders off this last weekend. Well I thought I had brought them in the house since they were no longer on the bench but after looking for them it seems they were stolen. Searched everywhere, asked the wife and everyone else but no one's seen em. We're stolen sometime between this last Sunday and Wednesday evening. Not super butt hurt about the poles since they weren't very spendy set ups. But I've just got started fishing for salmon the last 2 years and these were my only poles for fishing the smaller local river. Needless to say my fishing plans for me and my daughter are on hold till I get us some new set ups sucks because she's been excited to fish in her waders and we only made it last saturday. These are the items that went missing

9'6" okuma expression, light gray/dark blue. Has metal eyes. Shimano sienna reel spooled with daiwa j braid chartreuse line. Hard to miss the line spooled up. Last set up with pencil weight and clear orange bead to drift.

10'6" or 11" (can't remember) daiwa acculite noodle rod gunmetal grey with shimano solus reel spooled with green power pro 80lb braid. Clear bobber with chartreuse aero jig was last set up on it.

These are the only photos i have not many close ups. Photos of them last seen last weekend.....

This is a closer but blurry picture of the Daiwa set up.

Offline _TONY_

• TWO BAD HOMBRES
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • Sagebrush junkie
Re: Stolen fishing poles.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 11:21:53 AM »
Sorry to hear you had you gear stolen.

If you're headed through the Seattle area anytime soon, I have a rod and reel that your daughter can have. It's almost the same exact setup as the one in the picture. 10.6' shimano 4-6lb with a shimano Sahara 2500 on it.

Offline Jason

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 12:28:34 PM »

If you're headed through the Seattle area anytime soon, I have a rod and reel that your daughter can have. It's almost the same exact setup as the one in the picture. 10.6' shimano 4-6lb with a shimano Sahara 2500 on it.

Wow..Great offer!!  :bow:

Hope you find your other rods.

Offline shadowless_nite

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 07:25:16 PM »

Man! I was literally just up there today! I would have gladly took you up on this! Definitely appreciate the offer. Not sure when I'll be up there again maybe march. Wish I would've seen this while I wasn't on my way back home already! Thank you for the offer!

Offline shadowless_nite

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 07:27:13 PM »

Wow..Great offer!!  :bow:

Hope you find your other rods.

Thanks, Gonna check the local pawn shops and watch craigslist might get lucky and see them pop up

Offline castie2504

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 11:22:32 AM »
Dude, that kills me to hear this. It's ridiculous that worthless people have the need to steal from anyone.

Kudos on getting your little one out there! Looks like you got her hooked for life.
Life's a garden, Dig it!

Online Taco280AI

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 11:38:01 AM »
hate thives

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 11:40:11 AM »
Dude, that kills me to hear this. It's ridiculous that worthless people have the need to steal from anyone.

Kudos on getting your little one out there! Looks like you got her hooked for life.
:yeah: I hope who ever stole your little girls rod snags himself in the eye and rips it out of its socket and then falls in the river and Cracks his skull open!! I HATE THEIVES !!!  :bash: :bash:
my grandpa always said "if it aint broke dont fix it"

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101