collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: for thos in Oregon  (Read 1109 times)

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
for thos in Oregon
« on: February 05, 2017, 08:23:50 PM »
For those in Oregon some of these bills need defeated not just what's in Washington
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/oregon-gun-bills-for-2017.235229/
Some at all right, but the first ones like HB 2130 needs people to write their areas Congressmen and senators to have them squashed!
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
Re: for thos in Oregon
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 08:48:10 PM »
I know there's a few on here from Oregon now come on this is just as important as any Washington bill.
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal