collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Here's What The Prosecutors in the Bundy Ranch Case Didn't Want the Court To See  (Read 15016 times)

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
These trials are not about the land, who owns it or whether the Federal Government should own it.
They are about your right to protest. It seems OK for Black Lives Matter, Antifa and the like to protest, even destroy public and private property but a bunch of country folk want to protest they find themselves in jail.
It doesn't matter what kind of crazy ideas the Bundy's may have. They have the right to peaceably assemble and protest.
For those who don't like that they had guns it has never been proven they used them for anything more then an assertion of their Second Amendment rights.
Now it seems the Feds have conspired to deny them a fair trial.
I hope they dismiss all charges.
pretty much yeah but I'd say the Govt is on the take that they are the ones who should own it and are willing to do what ever to do so, but yeah. I'd add that's what the second amendment is about too.
Whether people like it or not it's a human right that no majority, Govt, or people who want civilized behavior have a right to deny. The right to rebel goes deeper than peace and safety.
Once Govt, or majority's cross that line with their agendas, etc... we all have the right to rebel against what ever it is we as humans find oppressive.
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
Our 2A rights are to protect US from OUR Government.That's what the Bundys were exercising at the refuge.
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline Stein

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
I don’t recall the provision in any amendments that justify common theft.  Just because you say it is yours doesn’t change the facts.  It blows my mind that people they stole from are cheering them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline NRA4LIFE

• Site Sponsor
  • Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA
Thank you Stein. That is what it was, common thievery.  No other explanation.
Look man, some times you just gotta roll the dice

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
I don’t recall the provision in any amendments that justify common theft.  Just because you say it is yours doesn’t change the facts.  It blows my mind that people they stole from are cheering them on.

what'd they steal? Nothing! IT's the Govt that killed their cows and were trying to steal them!
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
Our 2A rights are to protect US from OUR Government.That's what the Bundys were exercising at the refuge.
:yeah:

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer

Explain ? Our facts are coming at you pretty laid out, yet you still believe the corrupt government.

Offline fish vacuum

• Sourdough

I/we own our home and never  had a bank loan so there  :chuckle:
Secondly didn't say anything about banks I was talking about usurping Govt thugs making up their own rules as they go along, but never live by their own rules to begin with.

You pointed out that Bundy paid the state of Nevada instead of the feds. What kind of crazy is required to think that will work? If you owe money to an agency or a business, you can't just make the payment to someone else and call it good. That shouldn't even need to be pointed out.

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
Cool it.

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
That's a broad warning. Not just you.

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
That's a broad warning. Not just you.

Thanks.....

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
just cleaned up the thread and am about to unlock it, next time the thread goes in the trash and people get booted.

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt

I/we own our home and never  had a bank loan so there  :chuckle:
Secondly didn't say anything about banks I was talking about usurping Govt thugs making up their own rules as they go along, but never live by their own rules to begin with.

You pointed out that Bundy paid the state of Nevada instead of the feds. What kind of crazy is required to think that will work? If you owe money to an agency or a business, you can't just make the payment to someone else and call it good. That shouldn't even need to be pointed out.
He shouldn't have to to begin with.

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
LATEST BOMBSHELL: BLM NOT ONLY KNEW ABOUT THE BUNDY’S WATER RIGHTS BUT SOUGHT TO ELIMINATE THEM!

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/latest-bombshell-blm-not-knew-bundys-water-rights-sought-eliminate/

Offline mfswallace

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
LATEST BOMBSHELL: BLM NOT ONLY KNEW ABOUT THE BUNDY’S WATER RIGHTS BUT SOUGHT TO ELIMINATE THEM!

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/latest-bombshell-blm-not-knew-bundys-water-rights-sought-eliminate/

This can't be true, gov't agencies are here to repress, I mean represent us....

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand
[Yesterday at 08:06:13 PM]