collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Here's What The Prosecutors in the Bundy Ranch Case Didn't Want the Court To See  (Read 15031 times)

Offline SpotandStalk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2017/12/blm_investigator_alleges_misco.html

This article provides further details on the Wooten memo....very informative read.  Now the Bundy's were indeed in the wrong regarding their grazing lease, but the government was outright criminal in their handling of the situation and then tried to hide it.

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
The Bundy family are great AMERICANS. They aren't crooks, thieves or anything you want to call them. The government is, it's so obvious, it's disgusting.
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline Stein

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
Bundy stopped making payments on his lease back in 1993, predating any of the references above.  Even if the Wooten stuff is true (only attributed to one person's account and not verified), it gives Bundy no right to the multitude of illegal actions on his part.  He clearly states his beef is that the land is under federal control and should belong to his family as it is his ranch.

He took the BLM to court many times and lost.  If there is new evidence of BLM wrongdoing, take them back to court.  When you don't get your way, you can't simply pick up rifles, threaten civilians and law enforcement, get stuff for free and have armed standoffs.

It is inarguable fact that they didn't make payments yet kept grazing their animals on land they had no legal access to.  This is trespassing and theft of a public resource which makes them thieves.  There is no way around the facts.  Maybe he was wronged, but that doesn't mean he can then steal from the American public who owns the land he trespassed and stole from.

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
The Bundy family are great AMERICANS. They aren't crooks, thieves or anything you want to call them. The government is, it's so obvious, it's disgusting.
there ya go finally some sense comment not some status is ok Zombie apocalypse statement.  :tup:
Exactly which is why charges are more likely to be dropped soon.
They've already let most of them out and have said they won't be needed until way later.
After Ryan Bundies Butt kicking opening statement about the BLM and no more moo by 92 signs he said you'd see in their offices, and about how BLM did in fact have snipers and pics to prove it yeah.
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/obamas-executive-order-land-grab-just-designated-the-bundy-ranch-a-national-monument_12302016
https://freedomoutpost.com/blm-whistleblower-believes-blm-violation-law-regarding-law-enforcement-authority/
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
BLM investigating themselves, hah ! The corrupt government is just making an example out of the Bundys because they have lost face in this entire problem. They assassinated LaVoy Finnicum too.

Offline Timberstalker

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
  • Just one more ridge
I'll just leave this here......
If you aint hunting, you aint livin'

Offline idahohuntr

• Frontiersman

It is inarguable fact that they didn't make payments yet kept grazing their animals on land they had no legal access to.  This is trespassing and theft of a public resource which makes them thieves.  There is no way around the facts. 
:yeah:
If they were stealing from a neighbor like what they have stolen from the taxpayers of this country they probably would have been shot years ago. 
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood..." - TR

Offline ribka

• Old Salt
  • That's what she said
The bundys are crooks, no other way to explain that crew.

yep, gotta pay your taxes. Not the best role models for libertarians. Much better causes out there to make the over reaching govt argument imho

Offline ribka

• Old Salt
  • That's what she said
Here's What The Prosecutors in the Bundy Ranch Case Didn't Want the Court To See Or Hear (Video & Pictures)

http://freedomoutpost.com/heres-what-the-prosecutors-in-the-bundy-ranch-case-didnt-want-the-court-to-see-or-hear-video-pictures/
I think just before he left office Obama signed a order that takes part of their ranch for some preserve I think.
I hope they get acquitted in NV just like they did in Oregon. Bundy's are not crooks as been said but standing up for their lively hood against the real crooks- Federal, state, and probably local Govt's. BLM has been stealing peoples land for years over usurped power by using power they had/have no constitutional right to use in the first place, and aggressive practices that were designed to put them out of business to begin with.
Hey good find thanks man.
I don't the Bundy's are crooks comments from people on here. Saying they're crooks is saying it's ok to usurp power then telling people to pay this or that then take their cattle, land or what have you over something they had no right to do in the first place. People really need to listen to what the forefathers had said on land ownership, and power of the federal Govt, and truly read the articles from the constitution that they claim only allows Govt to own ten square miles and forts and other such needful things. I care less how the courts ruled on this, courts have no right to undermine what limits the federal powers.
I get why people are reluctant to let the states take over public land but that's how the Constitution had it planned to begin with so we need to honor that, and the states need to find a way to keep them public then.

Now, I think if the Bundys were raising pitbulls on BLM land and not paying taxes and required fees it would be ok :tup:

Offline elkchaser54

• Scout
If Bias and name calling is all you have, I think most that police cases could get thrown out on the same accord.  They were using land that wasn't theirs and didn't want to pay for it because they didn't used to pay.  Imagine a parking lot that you have been using for years to park while you work suddenly requires you to pay.  Youre pissed, youre angry but you PAY.  You don't decide to take over the parking lot and heavily arm yourself.  Bundy's are disillusioned libertarians that think the government is taking things from them but they are just trying to find a way to allow everyone to use the land, not just the Bundy family.

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
Just heard there was a mistrial on the Bundys court case.. Good.  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
Just heard there was a mistrial on the Bundys court case.. Good.  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

:yeah: :tup: :tup:

Why The Feds Chickened Out On A Nevada Ranch

https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2014/04/13/why-the-feds-chickened-out-on-a-nevada-ranch-n1823838

Offline huntnfmly

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Frontiersman
Great news best I've heard in awhile
 Now Dwight and Steven Hammond should be pardoned and let out
I'm your dam tour guide Arnie please don’t wonder off the dam tour.
Take as many dam pictures as you want ....
Are there any dam questions ..

Offline WSU

• Old Salt
It's incredible how inept and dishonest the feds appear to be in this case.  Assuming the news accounts are true, a mistrial is the right decision.  Hopefully, the feds clean house (their own house) and retry the case the right way. 

Offline timberfaller

• Frontiersman
Seeing how the Feds have been losing right and left over the Bundy's(lost even in liberal Portland)issues, KINDA gives one real insight as to Mueller and Crew!!! :yike: :yike: :yike: :yike:

In podunk USA this has taken place, just imagine HOW BAD its in DC!!!!!
The only good tree, is a stump!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Taco280AI
[Today at 03:45:23 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw