collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Here's What The Prosecutors in the Bundy Ranch Case Didn't Want the Court To See  (Read 15022 times)

Offline wsmnut

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
I think before the Bundy's run around accusing every aspect of the US government of lying, cheating and screwing them over, maybe they should get their act together. Like someone else said, there are better hills to die on if your a libertarian.

I'm not a libertarian. But I am an American and a veteran, and I have a very low opinion of any organization or individual who thinks that the best and appropriate way to air their grievances is to occupy a government facility while armed. You do that and lose, you face the consequences and they should be dire. You do it and win, you get to make new rules. Tell me how sympathetic you all would be if a bunch of armed native Hawaiians tried to "take back" k-bay or pearl harbor.

I get some people have issues with the government, but Jesus find a better martyr than snowflakes like the Bundy's occupying our collective land and treating it like it's their personal property all the while ducking their grazing fees. I promise there are far greater injustices in this country than those people

If the corrupt BLM, USFWS decided they were going to take your land, your livelihood, would you curl up in a little ball and let them have it.

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,212806.0.html

Wolf bait/long shot:

The criminals in question AKA the Bundy’s didn’t take anyone’s land.  They tried taking EVERYONE’s land.   Can you comprehend the difference?  And this was after they didn’t pay their grazing fees to us.  The owners of the land.
     Don’t try to obfuscate this.  It’s not that complicated.  They are law breaking scum and should be locked up.  Not venerated or celebrated.

Wsmnut

Belief is so often the death of reason.
Moron Lube

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
Since some of you guys hate the feds and federal land so much, would it be safe to assume we won't find you hunting on it in the fall?

The BLM does not own the land. It's the peoples land, period.
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
Since some of you guys hate the feds and federal land so much, would it be safe to assume we won't find you hunting on it in the fall?
Of course they still use federal land. It's kind of like how Ammon Bundy doesn't recognize the federal government but took out a half million dollar federal small business loan in 2010.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
Of course they still use federal land. It's kind of like how Ammon Bundy doesn't recognize the federal government but took out a half million dollar federal small business loan in 2010.

Probably needed the money for lawyers to fight the corrupt BLM...

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer

Probably needed the money for lawyers to fight the corrupt BLM...
Well with that mindsight I guess I should take out a half million dollar loan because I may need it in a few years if I get arrested.

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer

7 years before for his trucking business. What's that have to do with the ranching and the corrupt BLM killing cattle and snipers threatening his fathers ranching standoff ? Nothing.

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer

7 years before for his trucking business. What's that have to do with the ranching and the corrupt BLM killing cattle and snipers threatening his fathers ranching standoff ? Nothing.
It absolutely does!

He says he doesn't believe in the feds. I'm pretty sure he had that belief in 2010. So if he doesn't believe in the feds why take out a half million dollar loan from the same entity you don't believe exists?

Offline olyguy79

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Scout

It absolutely does!

He says he doesn't believe in the feds. I'm pretty sure he had that belief in 2010. So if he doesn't believe in the feds why take out a half million dollar loan from the same entity you don't believe exists?

:yeah:

The Bundy family is nothing more than a large welfare family. They want to graze on MY public land for free. They want MY tax money so they can fund their trucking business.

Offline Humptulips

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Old Salt
    • Washington State Trappers Association
  • Groups: WSTA, NTA, FTA, OTA, WWC, WFW, NRA
These trials are not about the land, who owns it or whether the Federal Government should own it.
They are about your right to protest. It seems OK for Black Lives Matter, Antifa and the like to protest, even destroy public and private property but a bunch of country folk want to protest they find themselves in jail.
It doesn't matter what kind of crazy ideas the Bundy's may have. They have the right to peaceably assemble and protest.
For those who don't like that they had guns it has never been proven they used them for anything more then an assertion of their Second Amendment rights.
Now it seems the Feds have conspired to deny them a fair trial.
I hope they dismiss all charges.
Bruce Vandervort

Offline JimmyHoffa

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer

It absolutely does!

The Bundy family is nothing more than a large welfare family. They want to graze on MY public land for free. They want MY tax money so they can fund their trucking business.

It is a double whammy when it seems like it was some of the most incompetent of the government's personnel that were to deal with this situation.  Spending what has snowballed to something like $75 mil also tax dollars (? I can't get a good number) to collect just under $1 mil owed (but supposedly tried to pay to a county) by an old geezer living in the middle of the desert.  :dunno:

Offline olyguy79

• Scout

It absolutely does!

It is a double whammy when it seems like it was some of the most incompetent of the government's personnel that were to deal with this situation.  Spending what has snowballed to something like $75 mil also tax dollars (? I can't get a good number) to collect just under $1 mil owed (but supposedly tried to pay to a county) by an old geezer living in the middle of the desert.  :dunno:
The government doesn't make money in criminal cases they lose it. Does that mean they should no longer file criminal charges on anything?

Even a piddly DUI trial costs the government more $ than it will receive in the fine.

Offline JimmyHoffa

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
Didn't say or even imply that.  I'm concerned with waste of all tax dollars.  People in the government need to be accountable for the botches that have occurred along the way in this mess.  Hopefully, not with full retirements or basement promotions.

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
Let's get this straight then, so all the companies who get large loans from the government, are welfare grabbers and are worthless companies. The government isn't in the business to make money off of criminal cases. It's not in the constitution. Bundys family has been grazing this land BEFORE the BLM even existed. Humptulips is 100% right. I think most on here listen to the mainstream, lying, fake news, media and make a decision on that. There are 2 sides to every story and the corrupt governments isn't truthfull. If you think they are funding their trucking company, which it's not, it's a heavy truck repair company, you better bitch about a lot of other free stuff the government hands out on our dime. Welfare, illegals, food stamps, section 8 housing, free transportation to name a few. This is what I mean that you crying babies on here don't know what you're talking about. Some of you don't know squat and rely on comments posted here.

Who came in a started rounding up and killing and burying the cattle in mass graves, the BLM, with Dan Love in charge.. Then the Bundys rallied against the corrupt government, with their LEGAL, 1st Amendment right to protest. Dan Love lost his job because of his military, SWAT actions against the Bundys. The Bundys had to be made an example out of this because of Dan Loves actions.

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
Let's get this straight then, so all the companies who get large loans from the government, are welfare grabbers and are worthless companies. The government isn't in the business to make money off of criminal cases. It's not in the constitution. Bundys family has been grazing this land BEFORE the BLM even existed. Humptulips is 100% right. I think most on here listen to the mainstream, lying, fake news, media and make a decision on that. There are 2 sides to every story and the corrupt governments isn't truthfull. If you think they are funding their trucking company, which it's not, it's a heavy truck repair company, you better bitch about a lot of other free stuff the government hands out on our dime. Welfare, illegals, food stamps, section 8 housing, free transportation to name a few. This is what I mean that you crying babies on here don't know what you're talking about. Some of you don't know squat and rely on comments posted here.

Who came in a started rounding up and killing and burying the cattle in mass graves, the BLM, with Dan Love in charge.. Then the Bundys rallied against the corrupt government, with their LEGAL, 1st Amendment right to protest. Dan Love lost his job because of his military, SWAT actions against the Bundys. The Bundys had to be made an example out of this because of Dan Loves actions.
Dan Love didn't lose his job because of the Bundy's at all!

He lost his job because of the other BS he pulled. Handing out Native American artifacts as gifts to employees and friends, jacking up contracts and other requests at Burning Man, deleting emails and lying about statements (well there's a weird one). Dan Love was the subject of multiple Office of Inspector General investigations, none of which had to do with Bundy.

Offline olyguy79

• Scout

Dan Love didn't lose his job because of the Bundy's at all!

He lost his job because of the other BS he pulled. Handing out Native American artifacts as gifts to employees and friends, jacking up contracts and other requests at Burning Man, deleting emails and lying about statements (well there's a weird one). Dan Love was the subject of multiple Office of Inspector General investigations, none of which had to do with Bundy.
A former coworker works for DOI OIG and Bigtex is correct. It was the lying, government property, and money issues that got Love fired, not the Bundy incident.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Walked a cougar down by Rainier10
[Today at 06:56:45 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by duckmen1
[Today at 06:52:09 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by gramps
[Today at 06:50:22 AM]

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by jrebel
[Today at 06:27:01 AM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]