collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Here's What The Prosecutors in the Bundy Ranch Case Didn't Want the Court To See  (Read 15033 times)

Offline olyguy79

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
If you think they are funding their trucking company, which it's not, it's a heavy truck repair company, you better bitch about a lot of other free stuff the government hands out on our dime. Welfare, illegals, food stamps, section 8 housing, free transportation to name a few. This is what I mean that you crying babies on here don't know what you're talking about. Some of you don't know squat and rely on comments posted here.

Oooh it's not a trucking company but rather it's a heavy truck repair company. Who cares? The point is still the same! He could run a government funded baseball card shop for all I care. The fact is you have one of the most well-known anti-govt individuals in the US taking over a half-million dollars from the same government he speaks out against. A little ironic isn't it?

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
Bundy stopped making payments on his lease back in 1993, predating any of the references above.  Even if the Wooten stuff is true (only attributed to one person's account and not verified), it gives Bundy no right to the multitude of illegal actions on his part.  He clearly states his beef is that the land is under federal control and should belong to his family as it is his ranch.

He took the BLM to court many times and lost.  If there is new evidence of BLM wrongdoing, take them back to court.  When you don't get your way, you can't simply pick up rifles, threaten civilians and law enforcement, get stuff for free and have armed standoffs.

It is inarguable fact that they didn't make payments yet kept grazing their animals on land they had no legal access to.  This is trespassing and theft of a public resource which makes them thieves.  There is no way around the facts.  Maybe he was wronged, but that doesn't mean he can then steal from the American public who owns the land he trespassed and stole from.
First off you don't pay usurpers. Secondly yes he did pay he just didn't pay the thieving feds he paid the state of Nevada which is what he feels is the correct choice.
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
It's incredible how inept and dishonest the feds appear to be in this case.  Assuming the news accounts are true, a mistrial is the right decision.  Hopefully, the feds clean house (their own house) and retry the case the right way.
No just leave them alone this time. First off they never did get a conviction of conspiracy in any of the other trials they already went through. Secondly they acquitted them in Oregon, of which they more likely wouldn't get one here either; Not for conspiracy that is.
But yeah and over zealous Govt to ready to persecute/prosecute, and do anything they could. and yet people still want to follow that? :dunno:
I'd sooner follow a rattlesnake onto it's den than follow corrupt Feds. :twocents:
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
Great news best I've heard in awhile
 Now Dwight and Steven Hammond should be pardoned and let out

:yeah: :tup:

Judge Declares Mistrial In Standoff Case After Gov’t Misconduct Discovered

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/20/judge-declares-mistrial-in-standoff-case-after-govt-misconduct-discovered/?utm_medium=email

The back trail of the BLM, USFWS with the FBI left a pretty bad stench.

Mistrial declared in Cliven Bundy standoff case

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2017/12/mistrial_declared_in_cliven_bu.html

Plus there should be a real investigation into the murder of Robert LaVoy Finicum, and whether the little killers were FBI or OSP they should be held accountable.
yeah buddy now leave them alone.
Hope they let Cliven out soon too.

Offline fish vacuum

• Sourdough

First off you don't pay usurpers. Secondly yes he did pay he just didn't pay the thieving feds he paid the state of Nevada which is what he feels is the correct choice.

Stop paying the bank that holds your mortgage and start sending the payment to a bank you like better. See if they don't repo your trailer.

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
I think before the Bundy's run around accusing every aspect of the US government of lying, cheating and screwing them over, maybe they should get their act together. Like someone else said, there are better hills to die on if your a libertarian.

I'm not a libertarian. But I am an American and a veteran, and I have a very low opinion of any organization or individual who thinks that the best and appropriate way to air their grievances is to occupy a government facility while armed. You do that and lose, you face the consequences and they should be dire. You do it and win, you get to make new rules. Tell me how sympathetic you all would be if a bunch of armed native Hawaiians tried to "take back" k-bay or pearl harbor.

I get some people have issues with the government, but Jesus find a better martyr than snowflakes like the Bundy's occupying our collective land and treating it like it's their personal property all the while ducking their grazing fees. I promise there are far greater injustices in this country than those people

If the corrupt BLM, USFWS decided they were going to take your land, your livelihood, would you curl up in a little ball and let them have it.

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,212806.0.html

Wolf bait/long shot:

The criminals in question AKA the Bundy’s didn’t take anyone’s land.  They tried taking EVERYONE’s land.   Can you comprehend the difference?  And this was after they didn’t pay their grazing fees to us.  The owners of the land.
     Don’t try to obfuscate this.  It’s not that complicated.  They are law breaking scum and should be locked up.  Not venerated or celebrated.

In case you missed the latest....

Latest Bombshell: BLM Not Only Knew About The Bundy's Water Rights But Sought To Eliminate Them!

https://freedomoutpost.com/latest-bombshell-blm-not-knew-bundys-water-rights-sought-eliminate/
Modify message

https://redoubtnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/12.19-nevada-ryan-motion-to-dismiss-on-rugwell.pdf

DOJ to Review Bundy Case After Prosecution's Violations of Law

https://freedomoutpost.com/doj-review-bundy-case-prosecutions-violations-law/
Modify message

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,212806.975.html

Offline elkchaser54

• Scout
I love how you call what the bundy's did a "protest" covered by the 1st amendment... There must be a section in it that covers taking over a public federal building and heavily arming yourself against anyone coming to take it back.  How do you not see a difference between that and a womens march in Seattle?

Offline slavenoid

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
I must be exercising my first and second amendment rights incorrectly. I have yet to enter into a standoff with federal agents or had to try and run a road block while being pursued. I'm such a failure...

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
Let's get this straight then, so all the companies who get large loans from the government, are welfare grabbers and are worthless companies. The government isn't in the business to make money off of criminal cases. It's not in the constitution. Bundys family has been grazing this land BEFORE the BLM even existed. Humptulips is 100% right. I think most on here listen to the mainstream, lying, fake news, media and make a decision on that. There are 2 sides to every story and the corrupt governments isn't truthfull. If you think they are funding their trucking company, which it's not, it's a heavy truck repair company, you better bitch about a lot of other free stuff the government hands out on our dime. Welfare, illegals, food stamps, section 8 housing, free transportation to name a few. This is what I mean that you crying babies on here don't know what you're talking about. Some of you don't know squat and rely on comments posted here.

Who came in a started rounding up and killing and burying the cattle in mass graves, the BLM, with Dan Love in charge.. Then the Bundys rallied against the corrupt government, with their LEGAL, 1st Amendment right to protest. Dan Love lost his job because of his military, SWAT actions against the Bundys. The Bundys had to be made an example out of this because of Dan Loves actions.
Dan Love didn't lose his job because of the Bundy's at all!

He lost his job because of the other BS he pulled. Handing out Native American artifacts as gifts to employees and friends, jacking up contracts and other requests at Burning Man, deleting emails and lying about statements (well there's a weird one). Dan Love was the subject of multiple Office of Inspector General investigations, none of which had to do with Bundy.

The artifacts were only an excuse to fire Love. They had to find something that wouldn't connect his firing to the Bundys.
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
Let's get this straight then, so all the companies who get large loans from the government, are welfare grabbers and are worthless companies. The government isn't in the business to make money off of criminal cases. It's not in the constitution. Bundys family has been grazing this land BEFORE the BLM even existed. Humptulips is 100% right. I think most on here listen to the mainstream, lying, fake news, media and make a decision on that. There are 2 sides to every story and the corrupt governments isn't truthfull. If you think they are funding their trucking company, which it's not, it's a heavy truck repair company, you better bitch about a lot of other free stuff the government hands out on our dime. Welfare, illegals, food stamps, section 8 housing, free transportation to name a few. This is what I mean that you crying babies on here don't know what you're talking about. Some of you don't know squat and rely on comments posted here.

Who came in a started rounding up and killing and burying the cattle in mass graves, the BLM, with Dan Love in charge.. Then the Bundys rallied against the corrupt government, with their LEGAL, 1st Amendment right to protest. Dan Love lost his job because of his military, SWAT actions against the Bundys. The Bundys had to be made an example out of this because of Dan Loves actions.

He lost his job because of the other BS he pulled. Handing out Native American artifacts as gifts to employees and friends, jacking up contracts and other requests at Burning Man, deleting emails and lying about statements (well there's a weird one). Dan Love was the subject of multiple Office of Inspector General investigations, none of which had to do with Bundy.

The artifacts were only an excuse to fire Love. They had to find something that wouldn't connect his firing to the Bundys.

:yeah:

Whistleblower: Federal Thug Behind Bundy Fiasco Had “Kill Book”

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/27612-whistleblower-federal-thug-behind-bundy-fiasco-had-kill-book#

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer

Ah yes. Because everything has to be a conspiracy right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..

Ah yes. Because everything has to be a conspiracy right?

It's not and you know it. Just keep voting for Hitlery and you'll be happy.
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
Since some of you guys hate the feds and federal land so much, would it be safe to assume we won't find you hunting on it in the fall?
Of course they still use federal land. It's kind of like how Ammon Bundy doesn't recognize the federal government but took out a half million dollar federal small business loan in 2010.

7 years before for his trucking business. What's that have to do with the ranching and the corrupt BLM killing cattle and snipers threatening his fathers ranching standoff ? Nothing.
It absolutely does!

He says he doesn't believe in the feds. I'm pretty sure he had that belief in 2010. So if he doesn't believe in the feds why take out a half million dollar loan from the same entity you don't believe exists?

:yeah:

The Bundy family is nothing more than a large welfare family. They want to graze on MY public land for free. They want MY tax money so they can fund their trucking business.

BS go peddle your they want to do this for free elsewhere! :nono:
First off they, owned the land way before Unconstitutional BLM came into being. Secondly they had permits for the grazing of which they shouldn't have to have in the first place since they already owned the land to begin with, but for sake of argument it was the BLM who over time began reneging on their own stupid permit deal to begin with. It's not your public land anyhows it's Govt owned and we only get certain privileges to use at certain times, and still end up paying for again with their messed up fees and times we can use it anyhow.
Thirdly go check out what I and wolfbait posted in the Finicum murder thread. It shows confirmation that the Govt had knowledge that the Bundy's had permits but lied under oath inorder to try and convict them of these bogus charges.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 12:06:49 AM by csaaphill »

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt

Stop paying the bank that holds your mortgage and start sending the payment to a bank you like better. See if they don't repo your trailer.
:chuckle:
I/we own our home and never  had a bank loan so there  :chuckle:
Secondly didn't say anything about banks I was talking about usurping Govt thugs making up their own rules as they go along, but never live by their own rules to begin with.
Constitution never allowed for all these ABC Govt. agency's, anything that's been added in since whenever has been nothing but an usurpation of Govt overreach.
banks are nothing but heartless thieves worst darned thing Wilson did was to make the federal reserve and IRS. :twocents:

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
I love how you call what the bundy's did a "protest" covered by the 1st amendment... There must be a section in it that covers taking over a public federal building and heavily arming yourself against anyone coming to take it back.  How do you not see a difference between that and a womens march in Seattle?
First off check your history book on another similar case where a bunch of black people took over a BLM or some kind of public land in the 70's. From what I read about that case they were being screwed over. They decided to go and set up camp at the place in question and without guns were almost instantly hauled off. If Bundy and bunch hadn't of had guns at Malheur they would of never made it as long as they did. Which is exactly what Ammon Bundy had said in his Oregon Trial.
Adverse possession I think is what Bundy had planed in Oregon.
Secondly the protest was against the Govt making the Hammonds go back and serve fiver years for something they never should of been charged of in the first place. The taking over the Refuge was to be an adverse possession case, of where they set up camp but this time had guns to back themselves up and when enough time passed they would of had possession of and then return that land to the state of Oregon as it's supposed to be.
The first amendment gives us all the right to make a grievance against Govt atrocities, it doesn't nor should it define how that is done.
I'd add Wounded knee in the 70's but that was a big liberal operation, but still they had guns. Holder ex DOJ had a armed stand off back when he was in college. Armed stand offs aren't new and are very much a part of who and what we are.
Brown at harpers ferry just before the civil war also comes to mind. Armed stand offs while are to only be used as a last resort are often the only way some people who have exhausted all other avenues have.
Bundy had in my opinion had exhausted all his other options.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal