collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: WDFW called out.  (Read 19947 times)

Offline LeviD1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
  • Groups: Evergreen Archery, Spokane Rifle Club, RMEF
Re: WDFW called out.
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2017, 11:34:09 PM »
Do they use chemicals on the east side as well? Before reading all this I didn't know they did that. Seems silly to think herbicide is ok for wildlife to walk through and ingest. Let alone a person walk through it unknowingly after they sprayed. How's  their herbicide any different than something you would use at home and it says not to let your pets come in contact with it. So ridiculous.

Offline Don_D

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
    • NA
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2017, 08:53:54 AM »
Not sure about whether they use chems on the dry side but they certainly have a lot less underbrush which is the whole reason they spray over on this side. They also take all that fresh cut habitat away from the elk and deer so they dont get to feed the cut like they are used to when they kill off all these succulents with round up.

The elk are spending a lot more time in the areas below these cuts with creeks and wet areas to feed and are getting even more exposure to the run off of the chemicals as a result.

As well, I've wondered if the hoof rot is not the real cause of the whole thing but could be a symptom.

Bare with me here. The incidence of auto immune disease in the human population has been increasing for decades and not in relation to population increase. It also has been rising across all age groups and I personally know teens who are being diagnosed with diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis. Dont know what RA is? Google a few pics. It isn't your typical arthritis that's for sure.

I tend to think that much of it is diet related. I have it (25 years now) and have spent many years reading and trying various remedies for it along with all the meds my docs give me. In my case none of the diet changes have made a difference but my family has had this disease for generation after generation. The one exception is corn. If I eat or drink anything with corn products in it my joints will swell up worse. I avoid it and have for years.

I have spoken with a whole lot of people however who have made drastic changes in their diets and have had their so called disease virtually disappear and stay that way so long as they are strict in their diets. What is it in food that is causing them to get so sick their lives are turned upside down anyway?

With auto immune diseases one of the symptoms always seems to be joint inflammation and pain, in some cases also having severe degeneration of the joints and causing deformities. My hands and feet are pretty bad for instance and my fingers are real crooked and hurt all the time. You feel like you have the flu all day every day.

Im not saying this is the same thing as what we are seeing in the Elk populations down south but with the reports of the hunters who are quartering these animals saying that the meat itself was bad enough they wouldn't eat it it sure seems like there is more going on here than meets the eye.

The DFW has been doing nothing on this for decades. Meanwhile Elk herds are being decimated by this problem down south. Reputable people have come forward offering to help without need of financial gain to the state and have been declined. What exactly do they have to lose by taking people up on these offers? They don't have to endorse their findings.

It will be too little too late with DFW. They have a vested interest in not changing a thing with how trees are harvested and farmed and will do their best to protect that interest come hell or high water.

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2017, 09:29:32 AM »
My mom is a celiac and I have gluten intolerance. My mother had a host of auto immune problems until she cut all wheat and gluten out. I have often wondered something similar as most auto immunenproblems are symptoms not root causes. Root causes are much harder to determine and takes a fair amount of testing.
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull