collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 3 Rivers Bird Dog Club (tri-cities)  (Read 4756 times)

Offline BIGINNER

• YAR TOWN CRIER *************
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
3 Rivers Bird Dog Club (tri-cities)
« on: January 21, 2011, 06:24:42 PM »
anyone know anything about this club?  i was at the sporstman expo at trac in pasco today and talked to the guy at the 3 River Bird Dog Club booth,  and it sounds like an awesome club, since i will probably be getting a GSP pup this summer it would be cool to have a goos place to train, and have people with experience to help out and give me pointers as i go.

earlier this fall i talked to a guy up on the horse heaven hills while chukar huntin and he was a member of the club,  it sorta got my attention, but my pup ended up dying of parvo,  but now it got my interest again, so i will probably go to their Orientation Training day on the 19th of next month just to snoop around a little and meet some guys.  i probably won't have my pup by then, but will go out there with my kid to check it out.  

is anyone on here a member of this club?  how do you guys like it?  
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:44:43 PM by BIGINNER »
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT USING MY TIME MACHINE.... SO THIS IS MY OPINION TOMORROW...

OH BY THE WAY. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO TURN ON CAP LOCKS ON MY PHONE... :IBCOOL:  :yike: :yike:

Offline BIGINNER

• YAR TOWN CRIER *************
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Frontiersman
Re: 3 Rivers Bird Dog Club (tri-cities)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 08:39:51 AM »
OK,  I'M REVIVING THIS THREAD.  :chuckle:  JUST IN CASE SOMEONE NEW HAS INFO, OR SOMEONE DIDN'T SEE THIS THREAD. 

TOMORROW THE CLUB HAS A "FUN PRACTICE DAY"  EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COME,  I WILL CHECK IT OUT TOMORROW.  MAYBE JOIN.   :)
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT USING MY TIME MACHINE.... SO THIS IS MY OPINION TOMORROW...

OH BY THE WAY. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO TURN ON CAP LOCKS ON MY PHONE... :IBCOOL:  :yike: :yike:

Offline Thwack

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Tracker
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 09:47:10 PM »
A guy Inwork with and my neighbor are in the club. They have good things to say and the club is very active.

Offline Mekstar

• Pilgrim
    • Mekstar@msn.com
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 12:22:48 PM »
Three Rivers Bird Dog Club Has Just created a Web Site. Unfortunately you can only find it by typing in the whole link.
 We are hoping to have that fixed soon. Our web site tells you a little bit about us and our contact information. come check us out. www.ThreeRiversBDC.org

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal