collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Help.... Montana Block Mgmt maps  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Dan-o

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Explorer
Re: Help.... Montana Block Mgmt maps
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 09:20:20 PM »
I wish I had the maps as well....I'd definitely send them your way.   I'm thinking about trying Region 6 this fall, the area east of Havre along the Milk River.  I talked with a biologist from that region last week and he thought the whitetail numbers should be good this year.  I also read a summary of a study conducted last summer that indicated the numbers were down substantially so I'm not sure which is correct.  I'll keep trying to get more accurate information.  Have you had good experiences in Region 6?

Well.....   a couple big bucks I chased in region 6 had good luck......    I can't say that I did.    :-)
Member:   Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

Offline Dan-o

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Explorer
Re: Help.... Montana Block Mgmt maps
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 09:21:51 PM »
I have maps from every region showing ever piece of block management in the entire state from last year. I spent 100+hrs scouring those. Along with lists of names and acreage for each one. Absolutely envaluable to me. Where you located Dan?

Hey, I'm in the Federal Way/Auburn area.

I work in Kent.
Member:   Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal