collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Surface Pro 4 i7  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Happy Gilmore

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
Surface Pro 4 i7
« on: April 11, 2017, 09:17:33 PM »
I got a new toy today. I've been using my phone for the last 8 months and have been feeling fairly handicapped without a real office package. I got the new Surface Pro with Windows 10. It's flat out awesome. Set up was easy and obviously, I've used the windows package for 20 years so, its familiar. I was really skeptical about the keyboard but, after about an hour of banging out some emails I can sit in the easy chair and type. Its so much nicer than my 10 year old laptop. I couldn't have imagined. My old laptop worked fine. It was a nice Dell. Battery was shot and it was just plain old. If you don't do a bunch of video editing and gaming. Take a look at the Surface. I'm really impressed. This is a great little machine.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt 1899

Offline Reidus

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Longhunter
Re: Surface Pro 4 i7
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 09:42:45 PM »
They're awesome little machines!

Offline TRD1911

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scout
Re: Surface Pro 4 i7
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 09:56:37 PM »
These things rock! These are 100x better than a traditional laptop in my opinion. I couldnt quite get used to the flat keyboard so I got the slightly more expensive one with "real" keys. I even throw this in my pack when I go out to check trail cameras; much easier than trying to see whats going on in a picture on my phone. If this one ever craps out on me I will be buying a new one the next day.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal