collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Wilderness Elk  (Read 10176 times)

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
Re: Wilderness Elk
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 06:26:35 AM »
Nice vids. Thanks for sharing.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline beav1980

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2017, 09:02:43 PM »
Can't see the videos! Out of curiosity why is it hounding share what u put in front of cam for feed? Why wouldn't unwanna share with other people? It's not like giving out location of a hunting spot or anything.  Just seems like u are trying to act like unare too cool for not sharing videos and keeping secrets smh....

Offline Magnum_Willys

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2017, 09:29:20 PM »
Can't see the videos! Out of curiosity why is it hounding share what u put in front of cam for feed? Why wouldn't unwanna share with other people? It's not like giving out location of a hunting spot or anything.  Just seems like u are trying to act like unare too cool for not sharing videos and keeping secrets smh....

Trust me no one helps fellow hunters more than Naches - he's given a bunch of us he doesn't even know all kinds tips, assistance, honeyholes and the likes.   Yea he's a cool dude but he's not trying to act like it.   He's got a method that he's always trying to improve on and having that method copied all over obviously wouldn't help him improve his, not to speak for him of course. 

Offline Naches Sportsman

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2017, 10:02:12 PM »

Trust me no one helps fellow hunters more than Naches - he's given a bunch of us he doesn't even know all kinds tips, assistance, honeyholes and the likes.   Yea he's a cool dude but he's not trying to act like it.   He's got a method that he's always trying to improve on and having that method copied all over obviously wouldn't help him improve his, not to speak for him of course.

I won't give out a possible business idea to someone. That is all I am going to say.

Offline Pegasus

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2017, 07:21:55 AM »
Question for Naches Sportsman? What do you know about Betty's meadow at the end of the 1605 in the Nile? Who are the people involved in the memorial? Was quite surprised to run into it this year while hunting.

Offline HookedOnQuack

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2017, 10:32:08 AM »
Nice bulls!!

Online boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2017, 10:40:23 AM »
THanks for sharing Naches.   I like those elk better than the feedlot ones

Offline Dan-o

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Explorer
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2017, 11:58:38 AM »
Cool videos. 

Thanks for the great share. 
Member:   Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

Offline Naches Sportsman

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2017, 01:41:52 PM »
Thanks all. I've decided to take a break from trolls and am signing off of the site for a while. Also, if you're a member and haven't had interactions with me in the past, I don't want pm's asking where I go. Pm's are still acceptable with those who have contacted me in the past. I'm done giving free handouts.

Boneaddict, I hope to run into you at some point this winter.

Pegasus, don't know the story behind that memorial, but know where you are talking about.

Offline fishngamereaper

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2017, 01:54:08 PM »
Cool vids.. don't let the free handout crowd get ya down... they are everywhere...non the less, enjoy the break

Offline storyteller

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Hunter
  • Groups: NRA, DU
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2017, 04:54:29 PM »
I am just stating my opinion.   I have been reading the forum on and off today.   My son in law got me started in HW.  I love it, some of my highlights are articles, pictures from Naches Sportsman, PlateauNDN, Hirshey, Bone Addict, Saylean.    I was reading today about changes that Bone Addict and Bearpaw are considering with the subject matter focusing around nitpiking and negativity.   It is a sad moment when people like Natches Sportsman feel that the only relief is to back away for a while.   I think the word "badgering" would fit in well with "nitpiking".   I dont want anyones honey hole, I like hearing what works and what doesn't.   My son and I have been elk hunting down for our 13th year, have yet to bring home meat, we have had encounters with elk but either on the way out or just not the right amount of antlers.  We enjoy it, he is over hunting today for the weekend for late archery.

Offline eastfork

• Hunter
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2017, 04:14:28 PM »
Naches-
I totally feel for ya, and know exactly how you feel. I dont share anything any more. I have worked my a$# off and been very sucessful at killing big rooseys and now the dead beats are like dang leeches, every move you make the slime ball suckers are there to bleed you. I dont post or share anything, its so bad i have a special vehicle i drive only during hunting season that no one knows is mine. Keep it real, and merry Christmas to all!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Reidus
[Today at 02:20:11 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]