collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Manastash ???  (Read 5664 times)

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
Re: Manastash ???
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 05:51:02 AM »
That is my area for the last 20 years , if you havent been there in 25 years you have a lot of new things to woory about than roads , to say the least !  Ill try not to get to stuborn here but if things like tbe Omack stampead seems to be your setting. You will fit right in , if i was you i would stay east if i was you , your not the only one who sees the succes rateings up there and on opening weekend you will understand , if thats hunting i need to find some newraindeer and a new sled that flies !!  If your bow hunting up there then wate till the 5th day of the season , then your hunting in the woods , not anational recreation area , where you have to dodge jeeps , dirt bikes , road hunters with open headers , jacked up on goof juice , crooks creeps n criminals robbing camps , and oh ya ! that fashionable dude in tbe corderoy camoes running through the woods like hes chaseing a winning lottery ticket !  All that being said , i will be there,,,,,,,, on the 5th day !!  I deffinately come in on the I90 side some of those roads are are very slow moveing, i had to make things passable in alot of spots chainsaw n shovel and a buddy to help move stuff , and I90 will have fish n feathers guideing your evry move so you can feel all washington and stuff inside !!
loction location location ! perzackly !

Offline 92xj

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Frontiersman
  • Kill 'em
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 06:24:04 AM »
Cryder, for all the bitching you do about rimrock I find it humourous you saying manastash is and has been your area for the past 20 years. Which one is it?
"If you have to be crazy to hunt ducks, I do not wish to be sane."

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »
Grandpa and grandma took us to bumping , manatash , and rimrock when i was to young to care , now that we are talkiny about my own journeys into the the might mountains it seems i still dont care where i was last , but i can tell you that if i say its there , its there cuz so am i , in the next ten years r so i will b there forever if you catch my drift ,,,,of dust in the wind cuz i absomutely love that country regardless of the negitives heck the whole world is full of anarcby , but up there they still let you arm yourself so maybe were all better off liveing in the mountains until the buerocrats take that too !!  Well certainly dont want to offend anybody that lives up there but it is what it has become , ive witnessed it and its slipping away quickly ,   SO GET OUT THERE WHILE WE STILL CAN
loction location location ! perzackly !

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by xXLojackXx
[Today at 10:13:39 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU